Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Post and I'll give you a Yugioh Deck Master

Duel Spirits? I sleep. Deck Masters? I wake.

Image result for yugioh kuriboh gif

Edited by Nyx

On 8/13/2019 at 7:18 PM, LordCowCow said:

It's kinda a funny term since the player should be the master of the deck

Maybe it's like a persona, or stand, or the King chess piece. If you lose it, you lose the game. 

Image result for yugioh tenmataitei

Deck Master Effect: Normal Summoned/Set monsters you control are unaffected by an opponent monster's effects. Once per turn: You can banish 1 face-up Warrior monster you control; Special Summon 1 Warrior Fusion monster from your Extra Deck. You cannot Normal Summon/Set the turn you activate this effect.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Yui said:

Image result for yugioh sea monster of theseus

Deck Master Effect: Monsters sent to your opponent's GY cannot activate their effects the turn they are sent. Monsters sent to your GY cannot be banished by an opponent card's effect.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Chaos Sonic said:

Let's see it!

On 8/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Chaos Sonic said:

Let's see it!

Lettuce

Image result for yugioh elemental hero phoenix enforcer

Deck Master Effect: "HERO" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once, while this card is face-up, if a "HERO" monster you control would leave the field: You can pay 1000 Life Points instead. Fusion Summons cannot be negated.

3 hours ago, Nyx said:

Lettuce

Image result for yugioh elemental hero phoenix enforcer

Deck Master Effect: "HERO" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once, while this card is face-up, if a "HERO" monster you control would leave the field: You can pay 1000 Life Points instead. Fusion Summons cannot be negated.

Well alright then! Now this is something I would definitely use in a HERO deck for a Deck Master RP.

Gonna keep a tab on this now xD

1 hour ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Me!Me!Me!

Image result for yugioh litmus doom swordsman

Deck Master Effect:

Once, while this card is face-up, you can activate a Trap the turn it is Set. If a Trap you control is destroyed: You can increase the ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field by 1000 until your next Standby Phase. If you control no monsters: You can send 1 face-up Trap you control to the GY; move this card to 1 of your Main Monster Zones.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:52 PM, Mr Spaz said:

inb4someonemakesanRPwherewehavetogetDeckMastersfromthisthreadandusethemintheRP

Image result for yugioh dokurorider

Deck Master Effect:

Once, while this card is face-up: You can pay 1000 LP; activate 1 Wasteland or Zombie World from your Deck. If you only control 1 monster, all monsters your opponent controls lose 1000 ATK and DEF. If an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can move this card to 1 of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones.