Izaquito28

Cyber Dragon Neu

Cyber Dragon Neu

Light

Level 5 

[Machine/Effect]

This card's name is "Cyber Dragon while on the field and GY, if there's a Cyber Dragon monster on the side of your field you can Special summon this card once per turn. If you control a XYZ monster you can, once per turn, attach this card from the field to the XYZ monster, if there are no XYZ monsters, you can Special Summon a monster from your Extra deck or GY using the required number of materials (if the monster was summoned from the Extra Deck, this summon is treated as a XYZ Summon), as long this card has the same level as the XYZ monster's rank.

ATK 1600/ DEF 2100

Edited by Izaquito28
Name changed for a better Cyber Dragon-ish name and re-touched its effect

Hello, fine person!

Just thought I'd pop in and check out your card.

I'm not the best at writing card text but I thought I might be able to help clean it up a little bit. I took some liberty though, so if it isn't what you intended, please let me know:

Spoiler
This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while on the field or in the GY. If you control a "Cyber Dragon" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Cyber Pristine Dragon" per turn this way. Once per turn, while this card is face-up on the field: You can target 1 Xyz monster you control; attach this card to that target as Xyz Material. If you control no Xyz monsters: You can Special Summon 1 Xyz monster from your GY whose Rank equals this card's Level, by using the required number of Xyz materials.

Anyway, as for the card itself... I'm not sure honestly. From what I recall, the Xyz path is more defensive so it is a bit odd to focus on it - especially in a highly aggressive deck like CyDra. However, this card can make some neat loopong plays with Nova and doesn't interfere with your Normal Summons which is always nice.

I think the card's biggest downside though is that you can't search it with "Cyber Emergency". I'd strongly recommend changing up the order of the name a bit so you can search it out.

Overall though, neat support!

1 minute ago, Tinkerer said:

Hello, fine person!

Just thought I'd pop in and check out your card.

I'm not the best at writing card text but I thought I might be able to help clean it up a little bit. I took some liberty though, so if it isn't what you intended, please let me know:

Spoiler
This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while on the field or in the GY. If you control a "Cyber Dragon" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Cyber Pristine Dragon" per turn this way. Once per turn, while this card is face-up on the field: You can target 1 Xyz monster you control; attach this card to that target as Xyz Material. If you control no Xyz monsters: You can Special Summon 1 Xyz monster from your GY whose Rank equals this card's Level, by using the required number of Xyz materials.

Anyway, as for the card itself... I'm not sure honestly. From what I recall, the Xyz path is more defensive so it is a bit odd to focus on it - especially in a highly aggressive deck like CyDra. However, this card can make some neat loopong plays with Nova and doesn't interfere with your Normal Summons which is always nice.

I think the card's biggest downside though is that you can't search it with "Cyber Emergency". I'd strongly recommend changing up the order of the name a bit so you can search it out.

Overall though, neat support!

1st: Thanks for reading my card.

2nd: I gotta change that name.

3rd: I guess you mean that i need to add "cannot be normal summoned"?

3. Nah, just changing the name should let it work with Emergency. You don't have to restrict it now that it's a CyDra monster.

Cheers!

The name feels a bit off. Most maindeck CyDras have a name in german or reference a part, like CyDra Core, so naming this as "Pristine ver." definitely stands up. Not that it's wrong or a bad thing to break the theme, but makes me curious on why give it such name when it could also be named, let's say, Fünf ("five" in german) or some other word like Neo or IDK.

Name aside, the card looks mostly fine. First effect is good for extending ED plays and the main purpose of the last one would be to revive Xyzs or mess with changing this card's Level and access Xyzs you normally wouldn't be able to, since you only have to meet the number or materials required, bypassing Level conditions. What I struggle with is how to properly write that last effect, because it seems it Xyz Summons by an effect, so you would have to write it as a Special Summon treated as an Xyz Summon.

5 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

The name feels a bit off. Most maindeck CyDras have a name in german or reference a part, like CyDra Core, so naming this as "Pristine ver." definitely stands up. Not that it's wrong or a bad thing to break the theme, but makes me curious on why give it such name when it could also be named, let's say, Fünf ("five" in german) or some other word like Neo or IDK.

Name aside, the card looks mostly fine. First effect is good for extending ED plays and the main purpose of the last one would be to revive Xyzs or mess with changing this card's Level and access Xyzs you normally wouldn't be able to, since you only have to meet the number or materials required, bypassing Level conditions. What I struggle with is how to properly write that last effect, because it seems it Xyz Summons by an effect, so you would have to write it as a Special Summon treated as an Xyz Summon.

Hello, and well, thanks for the feedback, and I kinda felt like Pristine would seen as a good name since you know, it would be like a new gen Cyber Dragon. And about the XYZ summon effect, i guess the Extra Deck effect should be treated as an XYZ summon, and Graveyard it's treated as a Special Summon