Ainz Ooal Gown

It seems I've come to a new World

It seems someone Stronger than I has brought me to a new Realm.  I shall find the one responsible until I have slaughtered them for making a fool out of the Lord of the Great tomb of Nazarick!  Hear me, Neocardmaker, for I am the Great Ainz Ooal Gown, conqueror of all!  I shall learn your secrets, and use them to conquer this land, much like I will my domain! 

But it seems my servants have not travelled with me this time...SO BE IT!  I shall raise an army, and use the denizens of this Forum as my own weapons of war!

So Declares Ainz Ooal Gown!

Now...please submit your formal request to join the Neo Great Tomb of Nazarick

Another Undead like myself, and a little girl....I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  These are not the forces I'd thought I'd add to my new Tomb.

Hold it! I never said I would join you! I've got my own problems to handle and stuff, and working under a skeleton seems kind of contrary to the whole "trying my best to survive with my friends in a zombie-infested wasteland" thing.

Zedd baby is that you? Wait no, you barely look all brainy and flesh like. Still, interesting to see that there's another skeleton roaming around here... quite Halloween like if I have to say.

23 hours ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

Hold it! I never said I would join you! I've got my own problems to handle and stuff, and working under a skeleton seems kind of contrary to the whole "trying my best to survive with my friends in a zombie-infested wasteland" thing.

Under the protection of the Great Ainz Ooal Gown, a zombie infested wasteland would be nothing compared to my Magic.  Join me as a Floor Guardian, and they'll be the least of your issues.  Refuse, and face the undead horde yourself...but be wary.  I might be the one in control of the dead.

22 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Zedd baby is that you? Wait no, you barely look all brainy and flesh like. Still, interesting to see that there's another skeleton roaming around here... quite Halloween like if I have to say.

You remind me of those I left back in the Tomb of Nazarick.  Quite the entertaining fellow.  Join my ranks, fellow monster, as a Floor Guardian.  I promise you that I can supply you with all the ooze you can stand.  

43 minutes ago, Post-Crisis Carlos said:

Overlord? More like over-RATED! HAAAA!

(...don't bother using your level 9 spell to take out my heart, you won't find anything...)

I wouldn't even need to waste the Mana on some miserable excuse of a monster like you.  If you grovel before me, I may allow you to become one of my minions.  

1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I wouldn't even need to waste the Mana on some miserable excuse of a monster like you.  If you grovel before me, I may allow you to become one of my minions.  

I may take you up on that, Gru, considering your minions have been outselling you since your first movie. He-HEYYY!

(...not that I'd be worth anything to you anyway.)

5 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Under the protection of the Great Ainz Ooal Gown, a zombie infested wasteland would be nothing compared to my Magic.  Join me as a Floor Guardian, and they'll be the least of your issues.  Refuse, and face the undead horde yourself...but be wary.  I might be the one in control of the dead.

Having had a close call with death not too long ago, I've been thinking about this. It would be a great way to wipe out all of them... but it seems too good to be true. Plus, I can't just leave my friends behind after everything we've been through together. If I agree to this, it won't be for a while, and it won't be as easy as just "okay, I want in."