Kurumi Ebisuzawa

They got me

this+bitch.gif

I got too confident. I shouldn't have tried to fight that many at once, but because I had my shovel, I thought...

It doesn't matter. One of them bit me. I... I don't want to die. And I don't want to become one of them either. I think I saw something, while I was out patrolling. I don't know anymore. Everything is kind of hazy. I feel dizzy. I need to lie down.

I know I saw something. Medicine. Something to fight the virus with. I can't even remember where it was, though. Just bits and pieces. Ha... haha... I must seem really useless right now. But if you could find the medicine and give it to me, I'd like that a lot.

72_hours_remain.gif

I'll try to hold out for as long as I can. The most I can manage is three days, and even that might be a stretch. After that... I don't want to think about after that. If you can't find it, or don't think you can in the first place, I'd like it if you put me down instead. Kill me before I turn and all. I can't stop you if you all decide that's the best course of action.

infected_thread.png

2 minutes ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

I will not stand idly by and allow such suffering. I shall find this medicine, and when I do, we shall play SEGA Saturn together.

I SHIP IT

8 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Hm.  You poor soul.  Struck down in the blossoming of youth.

I could save you...if you decide to join my legion.

Ngh... no promises. I'll think about it. Or try to, anyway.

Hey, look on the bright side! All you have to worry about is eating brains!

(...makes me envy you, since all your worries are gone. Mine remain forever dormant and lingering like flatulence that follows you even though you walked away from that one person you had a crush on because you didn't wanna fart near them but when you walked back they smelled it and was like "did you fart?" and I was like "n-no...?" and they gave me a disgusted look and walked away, so I just sulked and walked away in shame and sobbed myself to sleep that night...)

10 minutes ago, Post-Crisis Carlos said:

Hey, look on the bright side! All you have to worry about is eating brains!

(...makes me envy you, since all your worries are gone. Mine remain forever dormant and lingering like flatulence that follows you even though you walked away from that one person you had a crush on because you didn't wanna fart near them but when you walked back they smelled it and was like "did you fart?" and I was like "n-no...?" and they gave me a disgusted look and walked away, so I just sulked and walked away in shame and sobbed myself to sleep that night...)

unknown.png

Eating brains is exactly WHY I'm worried! All your friends are dead, but all that means is you get to not be afraid you'll be the one that kills them!

6 minutes ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

would this be the medicine?

No. Just another piece of what I can remember from where it is.

1 minute ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

Eating brains is exactly WHY I'm worried! All your friends are dead, but all that means is you get to not be afraid you'll be the one that kills them!

...dude, too soon.

(...yeah, that was even lower than my self-esteem, which is... verryyy low...)

Oh no, how tragic!

But its ok - I'm sure the nice denizens of this forum will be able to help you.

You just need to tough it out!

I believe in you, Senpai!

r40OMGL.png

Alright, here's what I've found so far. Found these in her AMA, her About Me page, her Zombie Hunt game, and this thread. I'm thinking they link up (that's why the one image), but if they don't, at least that progress.

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

You absolute imbeciles.  The creature that you seek is none other than a famous card from a Japanese Card Game

dbes4gw-5036056b-922d-4527-ad94-3c5ce319

Must I do everything myself?  

I must thank you for your help. After you said this, I immediately rushed to the card discussion section to find this.

You people work fast. Way faster than I could ever ask for. I got my friends to administer the medicine, and I'm feeling fine now. I think.

My skin still feels like ice, and I feel a bit numb. Maybe a little weak in some places. But that stuff must be pretty potent, because aside from that, I hardly feel any different! I'd try to express how thankful I am, but I can't really think of a way to properly sum it all up. I guess I'll have to leave it at words and hope that cuts it. With every bit of life I've got, thank you all very much for helping figure it out!

There's still plenty of other zombies to scope out and hunt, so don't think the zombie hunt is cancelled yet! But before I go looking for those guys, I've got a couple other things to take care of.

(On an out-of-character note, I'm actually a bit upset with how quickly everyone figured this out. I had preparations in place for this to last the whole three days in a worst-case scenario, as well as actual consequences on Kurumi if people couldn't find the medicine in time or agreed to euthanize her, but the medicine was uncovered in only an hour. Looks like I'll have to get a bit more clever next year!)