Tesability

The NetMonster returns

Welp, I had originally abandoned the original YCM because of the problems on the site, unfortunately ghosting a fuckton of roleplays I was in at the same time. (To be fair, it turns out I needed to do that for my own sanity anyway. o_O) I may admittedly stick to the RP areas admittedly, but...

Hopefully, this NetMonster doesn't have to flee from this place.

WdBKO7O.gif

Look who decided to crawl out of the cemetery. I'm going to get some flak for this post guaranteed, but I feel everything I'm about to say simply needs to be said.

If you had just left the site because you didn't like the way it (didn't) work, and had the initiative to tell someone, that would be one thing. But you didn't, and instead ghosted in the truest fashion over a faulty site, leaving some people in the RPs you were in - myself included if nobody else - to eventually believe you died and became an actual ghost, but not before stalling for time to see if you were simply out for a bit. All the other RPers stuck around despite the site's many problems, so leaving purely because of that with the aforementioned failure to leave so much as a whisper that you were doing so? Forgive me if I'm more than a little displeased with your return, but I think you can understand why that may be.

And now you're back looking to RP again, despite the previous rounds of RPing being an apparent threat to your mental health? You must be joking.

If the other RPers want to welcome you with open arms, that's their business, but I'm not going to. I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but one way or another, I'm watching you.

Don't do it again.

9 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

New site. New start. Welcome back, Tes.

This, a new start for everyone. Don’t let the past control the now etc hopefully Yui can forgive the past with time but just enjoy yourself.

What Torm said. It's a fresh start here. Welcome back to NCM, Tes.