Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[Written] Timeless Justice, Anti-Chrono | Time-based New Year card turned NCM birth celebration card!

Timeless Justice, Anti-Chrono

DARK / Level 8 / Psychic / Fusion / Effect

2 non-Token Monster you control and/or in your hand

If this card is Special Summoned, Based on the other Duel result(s) of this current Match that you either Lose and/or Win you can apply 1 or both the following effects.

@ Lose: This card gain 2500 ATK. reduce the amount that would be gained by 400 for each of your turn that passed on the Duel that you Lose. Also while this card is face-up, This card cannot be destroyed by card effect

@ Win: While this card is face-up, This card cannot be Targeted by opponent card effect

ATK 2500 / DEF 2300

as the title suggest, this is supposed to be posted on NY yesterday. the card itself is monster that like Matchwinner has Match based effect although another take on it by being stronger in different ways depending on the current result of your match-up. in a single duel is still a generic 2500/2300 vanilla for 2 monster your own (well i kinda want to prevent Super-poly shenanigans first unless you guys thinks this is okay)

IDK if that match-related effect would warrant this being posted in Experimentals. Meh, it should be fine here.
So basically if you get FTKed, this becomes a 4000-atk beater immune to a lot of things. Close to a win condition on its own, but not totally impervious.
Other than that it's a beater with variable effects. The material requirements are intriguing. On one hand, not being able to make its Fusion Summon cheaper through cards like Necro Fusion or Super Poly keeps it more of less on check.On the other, it will take any non-Token monsters, so you can make use of floaty materials to reduce the expenses. That may be too broad and generic for my tastes. Maybe make it require at least 1 Psychic monster because of its type?

I agree that the mention of a Match makes it more fitting for an Experimental Card thread. 
Though if I focus on the card for what it is regardless since we are already here:

I think you don't really need to decrease the ATK gain effect. 
If you had 8+ turns, the effect is completely nullified.
Having the max amount of 5000 is not really an amazing game-changing thing if it doesn't have many other effects, it's basically like Utopia the Lightning but unable to work on duels 1 and 3 of the Match, minus Utopia's protection.

My suggestion is that:
-The anti-target clause works always.
-The "+ATK if you lost" doesn't get any drawbacks.
-No need to mention "if you won before", so that the 2 effects stack if you lost, but if you won it could still be a solid 2500 ATK monster with target protection and incredibly generic materials.

Other than the concept being pretty Experimental, the card's power level would be alright like this IMO.

Edited by Sleepy
Edit for a typo xD