LordCowCow

Cow Also Wants To Rate Music

1 hour ago, Mr Spaz said:

Just fought the first grunt today, it's really fun but not something I'd sit and listen to for longer than a couple minutes at a time, 8/10

i was thinking about several tracks from sevish but chose this one over some others since "gleam" has some actual active energy to it, and over others like that since this one seems the clearest - it's not too fast like "smashing" is. i don't know if this zone is too discordant for you - i don't feel that way about it but i know others who do - but i did want to put forward a energetic composition that remarkably works instead of more ambient compositions or noodlings (which is what i imagine most ppl think of and tune out b/c of)

41 minutes ago, yui said:

Was fun, kinda overstayed and I kinda lost track of the story. 7/10

20 minutes ago, cr47t said:

i was thinking about several tracks from sevish but chose this one over some others since "gleam" has some actual active energy to it, and over others like that since this one seems the clearest - it's not too fast like "smashing" is. i don't know if this zone is too discordant for you - i don't feel that way about it but i know others who do - but i did want to put forward a energetic composition that remarkably works instead of more ambient compositions or noodlings (which is what i imagine most ppl think of and tune out b/c of)

Honestly all I can think is, it sounds nice, but it doesn't really keep interest still. The beginning and end were pretty good, 7.5/10

it is time for a certified hood classic

14 hours ago, The Chayncemaniac said:

Not sure if this has been posted on here or not... I'm not as active as I used to be

It's fun, 7/10

52 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

Pretty dang cool. Honestly I feel sitting and listening to battle themes without anything else does feel a bit weird at times, but this was still pretty good, 8/10

ya like BASS?
(i'm like three seconds over, it totally counts)

1 hour ago, radio414 said:

the start reminded me of that old movie opening jingle

8/10, very cool ngl I didn't pay much attention to the lyrics maybe I should've but was grooving