LordCowCow

Cow Also Wants To Rate Music

Yui doesn't have a monopoly anymore! Post a Youtube video of a song and I'll give it a rating if you care about my opinion for some reason.

Some ground rules.

-One per person at a time. If you post a song wait till I rate yours before posting another.

-Nothing over 7 minutes long.

-If it's a meme/joke song then it must be less than 4 minutes long.

-If you get a 10/10 you'll get a like.

-I might not rate them all at once if I skip over yours and forget to come back feel free to repost it.

-Oh right and this is just my opinion blah blah

17 minutes ago, radio414 said:

first

7/10

I got a bit concerned at how long the opening felt, the voice is pretty interesting so I like that, but it felt a bit too...droning I think.

31 minutes ago, radio414 said:

6/10

I see you decided to go with a song that was ALL intro lol

13 minutes ago, Yui said:

8/10, the opening is so good. But around the halfway point it sorta gets a bit more dull.

10 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

" -If it's a meme/joke song then nothing more than 3 minutes long. "

Edit: imma adjust it for "less than 4 minutes" for reasons

41 minutes ago, Yui said:

8/10, it did make me smile, was pretty catchy. Some of the parts didn't hit as well as others but not bad.

37 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

giphy.gif

7.5/10

Was 7, it's catchy and the singing is fairly pleasant. Then bumped it a bit cause the singing suddenly reminded me of green hill zone somehow. Kinda overstays its welcome after a while though.

36 minutes ago, radio414 said:

6/10 again. I feel you're trolling me with the intro thing now lol. The singing was dreamlike but in a bit of a boring way, idk. I liked the stuff in the middle and end though.

2 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

8/10, it did make me smile, was pretty catchy. Some of the parts didn't hit as well as others but not bad.

7.5/10

Was 7, it's catchy and the singing is fairly pleasant. Then bumped it a bit cause the singing suddenly reminded me of green hill zone somehow. Kinda overstays its welcome after a while though.

6/10 again. I feel you're trolling me with the intro thing now lol. The singing was dreamlike but in a bit of a boring way, idk. I liked the stuff in the middle and end though.

Not surprising. The line “I might know all the future, but then you still control the past” has the same melody as Green Hill Zone.

9 minutes ago, radio414 said:

not trying to troll. i guess i don't notice the intro thing as much

8/10, bit spooky, was interesting all the way through. Whenever I felt it was starting to drag it switched things up on me.

22 hours ago, radio414 said:

5/10 I don't need any help being driven nuts. Might come in handy but not something I'd choose to listen to.

12 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

8/10, amazing for the first 30 seconds or so then it just is okay.

6 hours ago, Yui said:

7/10 I like the idea and some of the sounds but in general the execution felt a bit lacking.

6 hours ago, DragonSage said:

8/10 it was quite good but also felt like it was building up to something that never happened.

17 minutes ago, radio414 said:

I want to like it because it sounds good but also so much of the same over and over feelsbadman

7/10