LordCowCow

Cow Also Wants To Rate Music

i honestly think this mashup works quite well, after this i can't help but feel the original sample in lucid dreams was a bit too angsty. only other thing i'd change if i was jarad was revise "i wont let you forget me" to "i hope you won't forget me" to something along those lines

this was pre-sellout ed and he doesnt sing in this so if you dont like it, i'm fine with that as long as you dont ad hominem me over it

4 hours ago, cr47t said:

i honestly think this mashup works quite well, after this i can't help but feel the original sample in lucid dreams was a bit too angsty. only other thing i'd change if i was jarad was revise "i wont let you forget me" to "i hope you won't forget me" to something along those lines

this was pre-sellout ed and he doesnt sing in this so if you dont like it, i'm fine with that as long as you dont ad hominem me over it

well now I want to ad hominem you...

anyway

It's a bit slow for my tastes but it was still good, 7.5/10 because I don't want to knock too many points for just being slow.

11 hours ago, radio414 said:

5/10 I'm sorry it kind of drove me nuts

7 hours ago, yui said:

that's certainly some gap

6/10, wasn't too interested I don't necessarily write off the growls but when its almost all growls I lose interest real fast

Edited by yui