LordCowCow

Cow Also Wants To Rate Music

My comment actually made it into this song. Not that you'd know unless you knew my real name.

11 hours ago, Summer Yui said:

It kinda sorta...came and went, hm, 6/10

10 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

My comment actually made it into this song. Not that you'd know unless you knew my real name.

What if I did?

Anyway, I like the way he says "My frog" but, uh, hm...another 6/10

9 hours ago, radio414 said:

Feels like it's too stretched out honestly, 7/10 though

7/10 is a positive score 2 steps above average yet you're awarding it to songs you felt became boring quickly, or lasted too long, or were repetitive 

it's like your grading system works down from 10 rather than deviating from 5 or building from 0

25 minutes ago, Enguin said:

7/10 is a positive score 2 steps above average yet you're awarding it to songs you felt became boring quickly, or lasted too long, or were repetitive 

it's like your grading system works down from 10 rather than deviating from 5 or building from 0

I could go in depth of why for each but I don't really need to. The long and short of it is if I felt the song was interesting/sounded good/was enjoyable to listen to/I felt something while listening, and a combination of all this. So yes, I suppose it works down from 10. As I listen a song gets better or worse from there. Something being a 5 in this case generally means I didn't necessarily dislike it but didn't find much good in it. Finding a perfect "Average" for something like a song isn't that simple and I'd need to spend much more time on everything if I did that which just would make this work for me.

I'm not trying to professionally rate the songs and pick apart their musical merit it's based 100% on how I feel about them at the time. I'm generally more positive than not about various forms of entertainment and find things to enjoy in most anything. idk if you're trying to do a "gotcha" by pointing this out or not but I never intended anything more for this.

This was alright and the music was decently enjoyable but it didn't have anything that hooked me so overall 6/10

btw welcome back memelord ?