Sorry Yui  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Wind Waker versus F-Zero

Never understood the hype behind Wind Waker. Both games aren't amazing, but GX gave more bang for its buck imo. I only played it recently, but having replayed and actually finished Wind Waker now as well, I'd put GX slightly higher.

I haven't played Z-Fero in years, but I dId enjoy the customisable aspect of the game. Wind Waker on the other hand, whilst it wasn't the best title in the world, I have more active memories regarding play time, so I'm giving my vote to Wind Waker.

It's funny how TP was basically an apology note for WW, then right as the former release, people started to appreciate the latter. Either way, WW is great. On the other hand, I only know of F-Zero from Captain Falcon in Smash while having never played any of the games, and based on what I've seen of them, it really doesn't look that appealing.

Edited by Thar

On 1/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, Dova said:

Never understood the hype behind Wind Waker. Both games aren't amazing, but GX gave more bang for its buck imo. I only played it recently, but having replayed and actually finished Wind Waker now as well, I'd put GX slightly higher.

Ur banned dude wtf.

WW is great, voted for Windwaker because well yeah... slightly biased from WW HD tbh but still great regardless.