Sign in to follow this  
Saikazo

Exodia, Master of The Guard

exodia__master_of_the_guard_yugioh_by_ye

Shugoshin Exodia (Exodia, Master of The Guard)
Level 10 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK ?
DEF ?
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card that was Normal Summoned by the method of its first effect battles a DARK Fiend monster your opponent owns and destroys it, you win the Duel.
(1) You can Tribute 5 monsters to Tribute Summon (but not Set) this card.
(2) This card’s ATK and DEF are equal to the total original ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed for this card’s Normal Summon.

Well, this exists. Gimmick deck a-go go, baby!

Edited by Saiku

Lair of Darkness + DNA Surgery (Fiend) + Scapegoat + Moon Mirror Shield (optional) + this = win :v
Not really, goats cannot be used or a Normal Summon. Make it Galaxy Tomahawk, Scapeghost or something else instead.

Edited by Darj

I want the game to ban Exodia's head, unlimit the 4 limbs, and make a replacement head card that provided a more aggro-oriented win con based on the support and limbs there are.

Is it weird that I think 5 Tributes isn't super hard? there probably are ways to make it so you don't need the Type/Attribute changing cards and just inflict an unbelievable amount of battle damage. Well, maybe not with Null Nun around....

Edited by Sleepy

I have a suggestion. How about Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju? You could use it to get rid of a potentially better monster and then proceed to attack it with Master of the Guard.

Well, at least for the DARK Fiend part of Master's effect.

1 minute ago, Nyx said:

I have a suggestion. How about Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju? You could use it to get rid of a potentially better monster and then proceed to attack it with Master of the Guard.

Well, at least for the DARK Fiend part of Master's effect.

Needs to be owned by opponent.