Midna for Smash  

13 members have voted

1. 1. LoZ vs Smash

• Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    • Super Smash Bros Melee

A bit of a tough one but going for Twlight Princess. The game that introduced Midna is hardly beaten. Melee was good as the 2nd Smash game, but it's not my favorite Smash game, as the glitch "techs" are hard to master, the gap between casuals and pro is too wide, and Bowser is not nearly as good as in Smash hacks.

This is actually super tough for me, I think Melee's clout has shrunken over time for me since we've had 3-4 Smash games since then and Twilight Princess is still a great stand-alone adventure. But I've sunken much more time in Melee and looking back on those hours were some of my best times playing video games as a kid.

It doesn't matter anyway due to the landslide, but I'll give it to Melee and be fine with Twilight advancing.

I'm not a big Zelda fan but I do like Midna a lot. Besides that I always found the game a little dull overall. Smash I enjoyed mostly for all the different things you could do in it. Lot of modes and custom modes to make it even bigger. Always fun to come up with your own mode.