Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

Big Bang Golem

Big Bang Golem
LIGHT Level 12 [Rock/Effect] 1600/1800

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. 
If used as a Tribute or Material, the Summoned monster gains the following effect when Summoned, depending on the type of Summon.
If this card was Pendulum Summoned when used as a Tribute or Material, you can use 3 of the following instead (including the correct effect) (cannot choose the same effect twice this way). You can only use this effect of "Big Bang Golem" once per turn.
Tribute Summon: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
Ritual Summon: Draw 1 card.
Fusion Summon: Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
Synchro Summon: Target 1 monster in any GY; Special Summon it.
Xyz Summon: Once this turn (quick effect), when a card/effect is activated; you can negate it and attach it to this card as material.
Link Summon: Destroy all face-up Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls.

- - - -

I hope the card proves challenging enough to use due to its high Level.
It's not impossible but shrinking Level is a surprisingly rare feat. Still not impossible. I'd say it'd be worth trying "Star Blast" and "Feedback Warrior" for these in a fun build. 
;9

Allow me to remind you that a Scale 13 Pendulum exists, Supreme King Gate Infinity. Good luck setting up its Pendulum Summon :v
It bugs me that when you get the chance to apply the +3 effects, you are forced to apply 3, so if 2+ effects are not live, you have to forsake the opportunity, in an all-or-nothing kind of deal. What I imply is that it should say "up to 3 effects" IMO for that to not be a problem.
Anyway, it looks like a fun card to use. I appreciate the underused LIGHT/Rock typing. Slightly annoys me that the Level and stats makes it dodge a handful of searching support like Block Dragon, Sangan and Witch, but I guess it's only fair xD

3 hours ago, Darj said:

Allow me to remind you that a Scale 13 Pendulum exists, Supreme King Gate Infinity. Good luck setting up its Pendulum Summon :v
It bugs me that when you get the chance to apply the +3 effects, you are forced to apply 3, so if 2+ effects are not live, you have to forsake the opportunity, in an all-or-nothing kind of deal. What I imply is that it should say "up to 3 effects" IMO for that to not be a problem.
Anyway, it looks like a fun card to use. I appreciate the underused LIGHT/Rock typing. Slightly annoys me that the Level and stats makes it dodge a handful of searching support like Block Dragon, Sangan and Witch, but I guess it's only fair xD

Yeah it's meant to be possible to Pendulum Summon, not impossible xD
It was gonna be the obscure Level 9 but I remembered that one Rank 9 True Drake thing and thought it might be a problem.
"Star Blast" it down to Level 7 (costs 2500 LP) and then you'll get it xP

I don't get the issue with having to apply 3. Most of these are never gonna be dead. Your opponent will almost always have a hand to discard. You'll always be able to draw 1. More often than not somebody will have a monster in GY to revive. "this turn you'll get 1 omni-negate" is also bound to be used. Most decks will have a board of monsters at most points in the game so Raigeki wouldn't be situational. Only the Link Effect kind of is, but Link is at the moment the easiest mechanic that every deck is capable of. It won't be a problem to keep it at 3 effects instead of "up to" imo. It's a bit of a nitpick.

Oh, my bad, it says it includes the correct effect, for a total of 4 effects, which makes it it more situational, if only by a bit. It should be alright then, you can always draw, take the negation effect and discard or destroy monsters/Spells/Traps depending on what the opponent has.

44 minutes ago, Darj said:

Oh, my bad, it says it includes the correct effect, for a total of 4 effects, which makes it it more situational, if only by a bit. It should be alright then, you can always draw, take the negation effect and discard or destroy monsters/Spells/Traps depending on what the opponent has.

Huh... no. It's 3 effects, including the correct effect among those 3 effects, for a grand total of 3 effects.
The word "included" doesn't imply an extra freebie. It implies "included among those 3".