Zaziuma

Overwatch Discussion

Talk about the Blizzard hero shooter with them cute murder girls and Japanese ninjas and what not. I play both on PS4 and PC, but mostly PS4

PS4: Zaziuma

PC: Zaziuma#2392

Edited by Zaziuma

I play only PC, but don't remember my BattleTag at the moment.

I pretty much fill to play whoever/whatever role, but Tracer is definitely my favorite. She was the reason I picked up Overwatch in the first place trying to learn/play her. It was heckin difficult at first but once I got a bit more comfortable, it kind of felt really difficult playing others in the sense they all just feel so slow in comparison to Tracer's super quick pace. Everything is bogged in molasses in comparison. During when I played it a ton, I pretty much made it a mission to collect every Tracer equip/skin/etc I could without paying a cent.

Nowadays, I rarely play honestly though, don't really keep up with the game and only check it occasionally to play with a friend or few.

Not sure how active I'll be, as I don't really play as much as I used to, but if you wanna add me on PC, my tag is CrimsonThar#1273

What good timing for this thread, Overwatch just released a new thing, and it's a short story interestingly enough, don't believe they have done that before. I know they have done comics and animated shorts, it's pretty neat that they are doing so many different things. I havne't read it yet, so can't comment if it's any good.

Placement matches were annoying, as in two of them one of our teammates dropped. But 4/10 placement matches won. Not too bad. Also, how was Winter Wonderland?

I pulled Lucio the Hedgehog, Widowmaker, and Junkrat's new skins. Had to buy Mercy's if I wanted it. First skin I pulled though was Roadhog's Ice Fisher, and bought Ana's Snow Owl, since I couldn't last year.

On 1/7/2019 at 4:34 AM, Zaziuma said:

Talk about the Blizzard hero shooter with them cute murder girls and Japanese ninjas and what not. I play both on PS4 and PC, but mostly PS4

PS4: Zaziuma

PC: Zaziuma#2392

On 1/7/2019 at 5:28 AM, Hallohallo said:

I have it on PC and PS4 but I usually play it on PS4 cuz my PC is weak. PM me if ya want my username.

Nice! Glad I'm not the only one.

Oops, new map! Yeah, just right out of nowhere, they have new map for us, and it's Paris! I always wanted to see a map for Widowmaker, while yes we have the Chateau, it isn't a main map, but now we have one! It looks gorgeous, reminds me a bit of Numbani. Can't wait to try it out.

Edited by Zaziuma