Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Twisted Metal (Peacock TV Series)

IMG-1181.jpg
The other day we got this poster officially showing off Twisted Metal, the TV series based off the vehicular combat game series, starring Anthony Mackie. The following day, we got our first teaser for the show, coming out July 27th only on Peacock 

The known cast is as follows, will include the vehicles the characters drive in game.

Anthony Mackie as John Doe (driver of Roadkill)

Samoa Joe and Will Arnett as Needles Kane (driver of Sweet Tooth) [Joe is the body actor and Arnett is the voice]

Neve Campbell as Raven (driver of Shadow)

Thomas Haden Church as Agent Stone (driver of Crimson Fury)

Stephanie Beatriz as Quiet (new character to the franchise)

Richard Cabral as Loud (new character)

Tahj Vaughns as Mike & Mike Mitchell as Stu (drivers of Hammerhead)

Lou Beatty Jr as Tommy (new character)

There are also 2 more actors confirmed to be in the show but their roles have yet to be announced 

Michael Carollo

Chloe Fineman

Personally, I'm excited for this show... what about you all? Sound off below your thoughts on the cast, your thoughts on the teaser, your hopes for the show, etc.

Edited by The Chayncemaniac

Feels weirdly light-hearted, but we'll see. I remember TM being mostly a dark sort of humor.

Hope they play Dragula at some point.

Sweet Tooth looks pretty good from the glimpse seen.

8 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Feels weirdly light-hearted, but we'll see. I remember TM being mostly a dark sort of humor.

Hope they play Dragula at some point.

Sweet Tooth looks pretty good from the glimpse seen.

Dragula is a must! And I agree, it seems light-hearted, but maybe that's only for like the first episode, then chaos ensues 

So I'll give my quick thoughts on the 10 episode season, I'll try to not put any major spoilers in my thoughts.

I'll start by saying, the episode titles being in the form of license plate numbers/letters? GENIUS!

Anthony Mackie and Stephanie Beatriz have some amazing chemistry together.

There's references to all the games strung throughout the entire 10 episodes.

Episode 2 is when I feel like the show really finds its groove, even though I was already hooked by the first 19 minutes of episode 1.

Thomas Haden Church really shines throughout the season, as well as Will Arnett and Samoa Joe. I thought I'd hate Will Arnett voicing Sweet Tooth, but honestly he killed it and Samoa Joe really brought it with being the body actor!