Crow

All THE iDOLM@STER Anime

2560px-The_iDOLM@STER_logo.svg.png

Well, I have been a fan of their stuff even before they un-italicized their logo.

I'm an extremely heavy Cinderella Girls kinda guy in all the aspects though. If it's CG I wanna eat it. U149's my favourite anime of the franchise thus far.

How 'bout you? Would you like to share you thoughts on what has passed and what is to come?

On 3/1/2024 at 11:52 PM, Crow said:

U149's my favourite anime of the franchise thus far.

Yes unfortunately couldn't include Rika in it but I do really like how it was handled. Risa does the gyaru stuff just as well and named pretty similar lol.

Also I did like Side M, but as far as male idol shows go, I've found it a bit too many focused characters. Tsukipro related series have been more fun for me, at least until the sequels show up, which I've always found to be very boring.

U149's thing (alongside what the title implied) was grade schoolers and Rika's already in middle school, unfortunately. Still, it was nice seeing some of my favourites like Haru & Tachibana get some spotlight in animated form.

SideM was always the one lagging behind among all the iM@S branches, which I find pretty weird because this era is the era of guydols like EnStars and the like. So I guess they're lagging behind in two areas?

Kinda hoping for an S2 for SideM, or at least something to revive it. My mans Ryo only got a cameo.

I keep track of this stuff just for moments like these

Idolm@ster: 8.5/10
Idolm@ster Movie: 8/10
Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls: 7.5/10
Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls S2: 7.5/10
Idolm@ster Side M: 7.5/10

I intend to watch U149 and Million Live sometime this year at least

I only watch the anime cause there's too many games I play already. So far nothing has hit me as much as the original series it was just a lot of fun.

That said Cinderella probably has the most characters I like from what I've seen. (I also check out some stuff from the game just don't play it) I just found the anime's drama felt weak and overdone.

Kamiya Nao best girl