I want to make something fun and exciting for most users, so I'm making this thread for evryone to use and this idea doesn't belong to me it belongs to an idea that I got from the OS-Tan forums sit.

I typically like bash on Microsoft for not making Windows super customizable but I gotta admit though unlike Apple at least we can change our mouse coursers have alot of accent colors on our Start Menus, Titlebars, and Taskbars and you can even use 3rd party custom tools to make it look the way you want even if Microsoft doesn't want you to cause they want you to look at their ugly UI design Mac OS you can only change Wallpaper that's it nothing more and nothing less and Linux is a Customization God OS that I'm currently not using cause I don't have a physical device that has it installed yet... but I literally see YouTube Videos of Linux Customization and Riced Desktops unlike Windows and Mac maybe Windows can do some extra customization but Microsoft likes to make it really hard for some reason.

This is why I put this thread up no matter what OS you use it has to be a Desktop OS though no Android or iOS allowed.

I want all of you to post your Desktop down below.

I also have links down below of other forms that has one the OS-Tan Collections Forums was the original pioneer of this concept:

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/418903-post-your-desktop/

https://www.ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,211.0.html

Screenshots:

Screenshot-15.png

Screenshot-14.png

19 hours ago, yui said:

not shown: second monitor on the left which is pretty much reserved exclusively for Firefox & Discord

Untitled.png?ex=6601fabe&is=65ef85be&hm=

i'm even sourcing the art cos it and the artist deserve attention

That's a really nice wallpaper hey you even use Firefox "Nice" cool you play Palword that game is really awesome you even use Gimp which is pretty cool you have a nice desktop btw and oh your not using my most hated operating system Windows 11 that's a good thing Windows 10 is nice also you don't have to upgrade to it you can just switch to Windows 10 LTSC is far better compared to Shitdows 11 and unlike Windows 10 Home and Pro Windows 10 LTSC gets updates till 2032 I will even leave you the download link to Microsoft's official website if you wanna get it. Also I wouldn't worry about your stuff I think once you install Windows 10 LTSC everything should work fine out of the box plus in Windows 10 LTSC you get no bloatware, ads, or other Microsoft bullshit and you will only get needed and important security updates and not some fucking ass AI Microsoft Copilot I really hate that shit.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-10-enterprise

I will also leave a link to its EOL here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-iot-enterprise-ltsc-2021

Oh yes I forgot to wish you a happy birthday also thank you for posting.

12 hours ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

506a5cb9035c3d1cd2228c0e70bc969a.jpg

BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! episode 8

Hmm like your wallpaper, not a big fan of the choice of OS though I hate Windows 11 I ran it for 2 months and gave up after that and reinstalled Windows 10 I'm even thinking about Switching to Linux since Vavle went out of their way to make Linux a better Gaming platform but now adays Linux is a champ.

Hmm Google Chrome or should I say Spyware Chrome is not my favorite if you want a Chromium browser switch to Brave or use your built-in browser yes I know your not gonna like this "Edge" its all built on the same technologies so I don't know why you would have a problem with it plus they make it easier to switch browser from that shitty Google Chrome Browser anything is better than Chrome I haven't used Google Chrome since 2022 and I don't lose sleep over it in fact everything since ditching Chrome has been better for me you should give other browsers a try you can transfer almost 99.9 % of your stuff from Crapgle Chrome to any other browser built with Chrome just Google's is littery Spyware that even grabs your browser history and on device data.

I wanna ask you a little question "So makes Google Chrome the crap browser so special that yo have to run it?" Please don't take this personally I used to use Google Chrome myself but I just wanted to switch in 2022 I made the switch to other web browsers that are better and are not creepy and grabs your browsing history and on device data.

But I won't tell you what to do with your computer its yours after all I'm just letting you know there are better options out there and I went on a little rant.

Also look here if you wanna know why I hate Windows 11: https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/418903-post-your-desktop/page/4/#comment-7219825

Sorry I got really hated there also I appreciate the post from you it makes me really happy.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Hmm like your wallpaper, not a big fan of the choice of OS though I hate Windows 11 I ran it for 2 months and gave up after that and reinstalled Windows 10 I'm even thinking about Switching to Linux since Vavle went out of their way to make Linux a better Gaming platform but now adays Linux is a champ.

I had nothing against Windows 11 at first, but there is something I don't like about it now.

Do you know the File Explorer? After an update they made it so you can't move files by dragging them to the address bar or whatever (you still can by dragging to the quick access, another tab or window, whatever else there is, but not that specific way) and there was absolutely no reason I can think of that removing that would make for a better experience.

4 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

So makes Google Chrome the crap browser so special that yo have to run it?

Aeons, I mean, eons ago, I used Firefox (when it didn't look like Chrome) until it was too much slower than Chrome on the same PC. Looking back I wonder if it was not long to go until it changed. Regardless, it seems like a no brainer to switch, at the time.

When I got a new PC, I wanted to switch back, but at that time, I had a mobile device (I already know what you said about those; Got curious to see the spam on YCM and I happened to look at this topic there). I used Chrome on there, I want to use the same browser on both PC and mobile (yes, there are other browsers I can do this with) and I just didn't want to switch my mobile browser. In the end, I stayed with Chrome.

TL;DR: I don't consider myself to have a valid reason not to switch, but I am fine with keeping things as they are.

Edited by Chiri Bedhead
Fixed "buy" to "by"

2 hours ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

I had nothing against Windows 11 at first, but there is something I don't like about it now.

Do you know the File Explorer? After an update they made it so you can't move files by dragging them to the address bar or whatever (you still can by dragging to the quick access, another tab or window, whatever else there is, but not that specific way) and there was absolutely no reason I can think of that removing that would make for a better experience.

Well I do me and Windows 11 long had beef in 2021 back when I never touched it I used it on the Reailers Demo tables at the stores but never installed it on my own devices.

I wouldn't have a device with Windows 11 up till 2024 long story but I got a new PC it came with Windows 11 so I thought I would give it a try I absolutely fucking hated the experience so I download a tool called Rufus download the Windows 10 iso file off MS's site and wasted no time burning the iso file I downloaded using Rufus onto a USB Flash Drive I opened up the boot menu on my device and wiped that damn shitty operating system I don't know how you can even stand Windows 11 and that File Explorer Change came in 2023 as part of an update to 22H2 but I only lasted 2 fucking months and dumbed the shitty OS afterwards I went back to Windows 10 I will switch to a Linux Distro, between Ubuntu, Zorin OS, KDE Neon, or Pop!_OS I think you should give them a try inside a virtual machine by installing Oracle VirtualBox or VMWare Player I will leave links down below here.

Here I will also leave links to the 4 OSes plus some others for you to try out in a VM to see what you like I mentioned just download the Iso of the site by hiting the downloads:

Also if you do you might you need enable Virtualization in the Bios/UEFI but that shouldn't be to hard its really easy what brand is your Device Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, Leveno, or other please tell me.

I will list off the reasons why I hate Windows 11 I will not mention the system requirements:

• The UI feels slow and is written in a fucking web programing language XML I really hate that shit.
  • Speaking about the UI is the new right-click context menus I fucking hated that shit that I had to disable it to get the old one to make Windows 11 a little more tolerable it holds my anger when using the system but I still won't like it.
  • Still on the UI, the new taskbar is absolute fucking shit I don't know what the fuck where going on in the minds of the people at Microsoft and their devs and designers when making this fucking piece of shit but I hate it no I despise this shit its bullshit the centered icons fuck you Microsoft and your operating system I think anyone who uses Windows should stray far away from Shitdows 11 they made the taskbar worse now you can no longer move the taskbar to the top, left, or right side of your screen like who the fuck does that shit even Apple with Mac OS lets you move the dock even though I'm not a fan of them also another thing is that the Taskbar only had 1 fucking option can you guess what that fucking shit was you guessed it "Taskbar Settings" for a long time it didn't have anything else when they did add "Task Manager" there was only 2 options.
  • Still on the fucking ass retarded taskbar do you see the System Tray icons yeah Microsoft thought it would be a good idea to mess with that shot since its a brand new taskbar they combined the "Internet", "Volume", and "Battery" together and as soon as you clicked the fucking piece of shit you got a menu that combined all 3 yeah more clicks that was not necessary just so they can be so fucking mobile friendly man I feel like burning all mobile devices down to the fucking ground cause I despise mobile sorry I got off track but yeah it just made things way worse they used to be separate in versions of Windows below the clown show that is shitdows 11.
  • While I just ripped Windows 11 a new one so hard about the taskbar that I had to split my rant about it into 2 parts something that is just as important is the start menu you thought they would have learned from the incident with Windows 8 and the start screen but "NO!" they didn't this looks worse than the start screen there is so much fucking bullshit like a so-called "recommend" section that you can't remove but you can turn off that is such fucking wasted space they are fucking retards HOW JUST HOW DO THEY MESS UP THIS BAD! Windows 11 the fucking clown show of an OS looks worse than Windows 8 it draws alot of parallels between it and Windows 8 like the start menu and even the Taskbar where as 8 had no start button 11 had it in the center like a fucking clown if I where to choose I would prefer having no start button on the taskbar with no center icons over a startbutton in the center with the icons as well this is not Mac OS what the fuck I prefer Windows 8 over Windows 11.
  • Bloatware, Ads, and Spyware
  • The New File Explorer Redesign
  • The OS as a whole.
2 hours ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

When I got a new PC, I wanted to switch back, but at that time, I had a mobile device (I already know what you said about those; Got curious to see the spam on YCM and I happened to look at this topic there). I used Chrome on there, I want to use the same browser on both PC and mobile (yes, there are other browsers I can do this with) and I just didn't want to switch my mobile browser. In the end, I stayed with Chrome.

TL;DR: I don't consider myself to have a valid reason not to switch, but I am fine with keeping things as they are.

Okay but will you switch to a better browser in the near future than Firefox has Firefox sync on both the Desktop and I can't believe I'm going to say this Mobile too.

Yes I do in fact hate Mobile devices in fact I think I'm pretty open and honest about it and I made my points pretty clear why I hate mobile despite being born as part of those disrespectful teens that love their Smart Phones yes I'm Gen Z but I'm the opposite I even hate Social Media and think its a waste of people's time.

Smart Phones are destroying society and dumbing them down and making them lazy and useless and have no attention span and just fucking jerk off to their screens sorry call me a hater all you want but its the honest truth why I can't stand mobile another reason is Google and Apple I hate them both as I mention I now hate Google Chrome hell I use Microsoft Edge over Chrome but I use Brave and Firefox they are pretty good browsers and fast too Firefox really tried in 2017 with quantum but let's get back to track oh yeah I despise both Android and iOS.

Another reason is that smart phones are boring they have nothing that peaks my interest to really get myself one. 

Yeah the Spam is getting pretty bad over on YCM its been happening for over a month now.

29 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Just Type in About into the Search of your Start Menu and just take a Screenshot or copy the contents of it and paste it here.

822abd8bdce2be3de9decf80ff9cad77.png

this?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

822abd8bdce2be3de9decf80ff9cad77.png

this?

Yes its that, also opening Task Manager by either right clicking the taskbar or hitting and holding down on Esc + Shift + Ctrl or alternative you can do the good 'ol Ctrl Alt Delete and open Task Manger from on there go to the Preformance Tab and boom you will see what GPU your using and what type of SSD your sing and what kind of SSD is it Task Manager for me is really useful I find.

The about doesn't show what GPU your using which is weird cause in Ubuntu it is shown.

Here I will have an image:

04dwtm4hFozaDQV4ceacXUR-27.fit_lim.size_

That is cool you have an 11th Gen Intel CPU I would have gone AMD Personally myself but whatever.

These are my specs:

Specs.png

Screenshot-17.png

Screenshot-18.png

Screenshot-19.png

My Computer may not be as powerful as yours but this Laptop is certainly much better than my pervious one less frustrating to use.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Posted (edited)

I found a new Wallpaper I would like to try I also changed my accent color from blue to this orangish brownish redish color.

Screenshot-20.png

Look there is Mr. Falling Pizza from YCM aka the YCMaker Defender or YCMaker's Alt Account lol

Screenshot-21.png

And For those of you who don't know who this is this is Windows 95-Tan here wiki can be found here https://www.ostan-collections.net/wiki/index.php/Windows_95 she is an OS-Tan aka a personification of an Operating System mainly Windows and this being a anthropomorphism of Windows 95.

You already know I'm a huge OS-Tan Fan.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:45 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Okay but will you switch to a better browser in the near future than Firefox has Firefox sync on both the Desktop and I can't believe I'm going to say this Mobile too.

I thought what was keeping me from switching was mobile, but not really since I don't think I actually need any of my mobile bookmarks on PC and I can just keep all of my PC bookmarks on mobile. I've never used synched tabs either, so in the end they don't have to be the same browser.

I tried Firefox again (Tuesday to Thurday), but just could not because whenever I would scroll by clicking the middle mouse button (either holding or pressing) it would stop scrolling all on it's own (wasn't doing that in Chrome and isn't currently doing that in Edge). Short explanation for why it is necessary is I can't use physical scrolling with my mouse wheel and I prefer middle clicking over clicking the scroll bar on the right.

And now I'm currently trying Edge, as you could have guessed with the above. I have never done that because I switched to Chrome before it existed. No problems at all so far.

Tried several other browsers on mobile, but I don't think I'll switch that one.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

I thought what was keeping me from switching was mobile, but not really since I don't think I actually need any of my mobile bookmarks on PC and I can just keep all of my PC bookmarks on mobile. I've never used synched tabs either, so in the end they don't have to be the same browser.

Nope just like Chrome, Edge, and Safari (if your an apple user), Firefox also has a Syncing feature https://www.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/features/sync/ this feature also existed before Chrome was even a thing this feature came on December 21, 2007 while Chrome was only released on September of 2008.

I tried Firefox again (Tuesday to Thurday), but just could not because whenever I would scroll by clicking the middle mouse button (either holding or pressing) it would stop scrolling all on it's own (wasn't doing that in Chrome and isn't currently doing that in Edge). Short explanation for why it is necessary is I can't use physical scrolling with my mouse wheel and I prefer middle clicking over clicking the scroll bar on the right.

Oh I think that might be a bug you can always file a bug report to Mozilla about this https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

Okay that's fine anything as long as your trying another browser that isn't Google Chrome Microsoft Edge is pretty good you can also install Un-Googled Chrome with Winget https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/package-manager/winget/ or what I would do to install software is use the Chris Titus Tech Tool https://christitus.com/windows-tool/ you can use any of these to help you install software also the Chris Titus Tech Tool can also debloat and fix things that you don't like about Windows 10/11.

I also didn't know you preferred middle-clicking I'm on a Laptop most of the time so I have no middle click also my browsers of choice goes something like this:

1. Firefox (Default)
  2. Brave (Secondary)
  3. Edge (Other)

And now I'm currently trying Edge, as you could have guessed with the above. I have never done that because I switched to Chrome before it existed. No problems at all so far.

Tried several other browsers on mobile, but I don't think I'll switch that one.

With Firefox or Brave on Mobile you can have Adblockers unlike Chrome or Edge or most other Chromium-based web browsers the best adblocker is Ublock Origin I use it on all of my browsers Firefox, Brave, and Edge I will even give you links to them but Ublock Origin on mobile can only be used on Firefox at this time I would know because I set up one of my family members on Firefox with Ublock Origin and they liked it enough to switch from that crappy Google Chrome Surveillance Ad infested Web browser here I will give you all the links:

Yeah thats cool Microsoft Edge has its ups plus atleast your no longer having to deal with Google itself that is kind of a win in itself.

But I do think you should still give other much better Web Browsers a try and a desevering of your chance Chrome (Mobile) as no adblockers on it so you have to deal with the annoying ads that clogs up your screen that is not even the worst part https://www.cnbc.com/2014/05/20/beware-of-malicious-ads-that-can-harm-computers-without-a-click.html this is from 2014 but I heard of incidents that just occurred in 2023 ads can even fingerprint your device ads can be very dangerous I think you should try to give it a second though.

Also Chiri Bedhead you consider should installing VirtualBox or VMWare on your computer and try out some of those Distros I sent you you can install them without replacing Windows using a Virtual Machine means you get to try them out first before installing them on bare metal. I find Virtual Machines to be really useful because you can add another layer on top of your current host OS without having to install it on the computer directly first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bare_machine

https://www.vmware.com/topics/glossary/content/virtual-machine.html.html

36 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Nope just like Chrome, Edge, and Safari (if your an apple user), Firefox also has a Syncing feature https://www.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/features/sync/ this feature also existed before Chrome was even a thing this feature came on December 21, 2007 while Chrome was only released on September of 2008.

What I was saying was I don't actually need that feature, but I ended up switching my mobile browser to Edge, so I will be using it for now.

The ad blocker I've been using on desktop for years is Ublock Origin, so I've just continued with that. Too bad about that thing about mobile.

Those look cool, but I have no interest in switching OS.

15 hours ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

What I was saying was I don't actually need that feature, but I ended up switching my mobile browser to Edge, so I will be using it for now.

Okay but that browser on mobile lacks support for browser extensions just like Chrome but Edge is better though and really underrated while Chrome is too overrated it lacks so many things and its just a spyware and ad severing data haverting machine for Google's Botnet. 

Edge is a good choice though.

The ad blocker I've been using on desktop for years is Ublock Origin, so I've just continued with that. Too bad about that thing about mobile.

Well I wouldn't just say that mobile has some too which 2 Web Browsers being

• Firefox (Mobile)
  • Brave (Mobile)

You even have an ad free YouTube client that is open source and allows you to watch YouTube videos in piece of mind without ads disputing you and you can even download the videos for free and watch them locally when ever you want and there is no DRM attached on top of that you don't have to pay for anything like the scam that is YouTube Premium and this app is only available for Android if you have iOS though luck:

Here is what I've been talking about its called NewPipe its what I mentioned above its a really good app its also open source I will leave the link to it here https://newpipe.net/

Those look cool, but I have no interest in switching OS.

Oh Thank You, but why not what is so important about Windows that you can't do on Linux?

Windows 11 is a really shitty Operating System you know and I couldn't take that garbage no more so that is why you saw that I ended up downgrading from Windows 11 back to Windows 10 which is an upgrade compared to the crap that is Windows 11 I just don't wanna deal with the increasingly worsen of Windows and it is always happen on 11 with 10 I know I'm safe for now here I even have some articles and one YouTube Video from Muthar I think you know him.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/the-10-worst-things-about-windows-11

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/22/12/05/1639243/windows-11-still-not-winning-the-os-popularity-contest

https://davescomputertips.com/five-reasons-why-windows-11-sucks/

But I would like to hear why you don't wanna switch OSes also Windows in the future might become subscription based.

Just watch this video from Mutahar/SomeOrdinaryGamers:

I won't stop using Windows for personal reasons, so I don't need another OS. This is all I have to say.

It just be like that sometimes.

36 minutes ago, Chiri Bedhead said:

I won't stop using Windows for personal reasons, so I don't need another OS. This is all I have to say.

It just be like that sometimes.

Okay I respect your choice, but doesn't mean I have to like it this is not a personal attack this is just beef between me and Microsoft. I hate Modern Windows alot.

Also I forgot to ask you what programs/software do you use on your Desktop I would like to know if its possible.

Posted (edited)

I'm currently uploading these images from Windows 8.1 I had to do all of the updates so its now all fully updated except 1 update that doesn't matter nor is important it was all just really annoying to do but I cannot have done it without Legacy Update for those of you who don't know what it is its basically it replaces Windows Update because on older versions of Windows you know how painful it can truly be but yeah I have this https://legacyupdate.net to thank for that I also got Brave installed via the CLI since its harder to do a GUI install I'm using the latest version of Brave that supports Windows 8.1 along with Edge and unlike those 2 Firefox will still get Security Updates till September of 2024 but it forces on ESR version which I don't mind.

Okay now here's what you all have been waiting for:

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

Screenshot-5.png

Screenshot-6.png

Screenshot-7.png

Screenshot-8.png

Screenshot-9.png

Screenshot-10.png

Screenshot-11.png

Screenshot-12.png

Screenshot-13.png

Screenshot-14.png

Screenshot-15.png

Screenshot-16.png

Screenshot-17.png

Screenshot-18.png

@Chiri Bedhead You gotta admit that Windows 8.1 is better than Windows 11 if not than Windows 10 at the bare minimal, also what do you think of these screenshots and my Windows 8.1 Desktop do you like it?

Anywho for everybody else I like the way how Windows 8.1's Taskbar looks Microsoft nailed it back in 2013 I hate Flat UI normally but Windows 8.1 strikes a balance between Skeuomorphism and Flat Design I also like how the open programs tabs/indicator on the taskbar looks compared to Windows 10 and 11 it is not bubbly like Windows 7's but its fine it has some Skeuomorphism but doesn't look bad well TOO BAD cause Microsoft HATES Skeuomorphism and wants it to die they went out of their way to make the UI in Windows 10 worse than Windows 7 and 8 that is why I'm mad and things took a turn for the worst in Windows 11.

Enough of my rants for now I will leave this post here and will update you all in a little bit.

Spoiler

73kk3h-AIR5.png

cft-B83ml0s.png

d-Uv4-KGp7ko.png

firefox-j0m-Efs-Jaul.png

firefox-rpw-O2a-A0k-E.png

firefox-Tlyk-T7-V03w.png

firefox-VKI5l-Ysc-Oa.png

firefox-VU7sf-Q7-Drf.png

firefox-YO8-Qh-Ne-HBP.png

IQ1l1ok1-Aq.png

i-Qd-Jd45u-Sf.png

Kam-JUbx-QFB.png

l-Ylgk-WBUL2.png

msedge-Ir9-MM46-ZHu.png

msedge-sb-Vj-En4h-XS.png

msedge-uy-SC9de-E9-Q.png

msedge-YYomog3-GVd.png

Q5-FMu-QYXl-G.png

Sl-MOu-GSuhv.png

v-L0sf-By1s-N.png

Oh how I missed you my Good old friend who is way better than Modern Windows aka 10/11 man this was the life simpler times... Your UI is better than 99%of the modern shit we have today where its all fucking FLAT UI and fucking minimalism.

Windows-7.png

Screenshot-35.png

Screenshot-36.png

Screenshot-37.png

Screenshot-38.png

Screenshot-39.png

Screenshot-40.png

Screenshot-41.png

Screenshot-42.png

Screenshot-43.png

Screenshot-44.png

Screenshot-45.png

Screenshot-46.png

Screenshot-47.png

Screenshot-48.png

Screenshot-49.png

Screenshot-50.png

Screenshot-52.png

Screenshot-53.png

Screenshot-54.png

Screenshot-55.png

Screenshot-56.png

Screenshot-57.png

Screenshot-58.png

Screenshot-59.png

Screenshot-60.png

Its like staring into a mirror that hosts a similar but different reflection the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 7 is like night and day!

Edit from friendly neighborhood Cow, long long loooong post with many screenshots above

5uoe6tv.png

Current wallpaper, it'll cycle though a few screenshots of nice CGs of Visual Novels I've read though. Is my 2nd monitor, cause my main one is the same image but has clutter.

On 3/26/2024 at 7:53 PM, Azure said:

5uoe6tv.png

Current wallpaper, it'll cycle though a few screenshots of nice CGs of Visual Novels I've read though. Is my 2nd monitor, cause my main one is the same image but has clutter.

That's cool but could you also tell me what specs you have also what are you going to do when Windows 10 support ends I wouldn't recommend upgrading hrr I mean downgrading to Shitdows 11 mostly because of the negativity that surrounds that garbage operating system they even tried to put ads in the File Explorer now its even worse with Al they might use it to control your computer they can already see what you have stored locally on the computer and can see everything that your doing on the screen which is evil aren't you just so tired of Microsoft's bullshit?

Now in October 14th, of 2025 which is the last Patch Tuesday Update which you can learn more about here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_Tuesday which means no more security updates which are important for nasty vulnerabilities or Zero-Days in the software but you have 2 options which I'II list now:

• Windows 10 LTSC which gets updates till January 2032 (which would be your best bet) here is the official link from Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-10-enterprise this version of Windows 10 no bloatware or ads on this version which is way better than shitty regular standard version of Windows 10 Home/Professional.
  • Linux is the other option if you don't want to have to deal wish Microsoft's bullshit in the future I will leave a YouTube video down below the and you can watch that video when you have the time but I will say this  Steam, Discord, and Spotify all work flawlessly on Linux if you have any questions you would like to ask me I will answer them.