LordCowCow

Mega Pokemon Tierlist

And so I wrap it up not with the usual site but instead a tier list for the Mega Pokemon. Thought this would be the best way to do it.

https://tiermaker.com/create/mega-pokemon--34920

Used this here.

Mine

Spoiler

6b9e7c3e1186d65c7600e80db711ddb5.png

Edit: Mega Mawile (Would be S for me) and Mega Heracross (D for me) aren't on this for some reason so remember that when posting the list.

For the record, I'm ranking these by whom I think looks the coolest, cause I couldn't care less about competitive shit

CurB2qu.png

wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Mostly aesthetic, level of need for it, and personal experience.

...why does this not have mega mawile on it, but has mega audino and mega diancie twice?

unknown.png

if mega mawile were here, she'd be in SS tier along with mega beedrill.

Spoiler

261hflv.jpg

mega mawile would probably be bordering between S and A tiers for me. there's a lotta factors that leads to what was where, but the majority of them are where they are based on design and other things. not all of them though.

of note, Charizard X/Y. Originally I like X more, but over time I shifted towards liking Y just cause it feels like a logical progression of Charizard, instead of coming out of nowhere. originally i liked X cause i played X and actually got to use Charizard X.

Now I'm just annoyed by Dual Mega Evolution Pokemon, both it and Mewtwo getting two megas annoys me.

Diancie and Audino are where they are just because of disappointment to me. Gen 5 and 6 deserved more megas than they got.