Izaquito28

Yosenju Kamai

Yosenju Kamai (Still working on it)
Wind

[Warrior-Beast/Link/Effect]

Attack: 2500

LINK -3 (Up, Up-Right, Down)

"Yosenju Kama 1, Yosenju Kama 2, Yosenju Kama 3"

Must be Link summoned by sending the cards above from the side of your field to your hand.

When this card is Link summoned you can target face-up cards up your opponent controls to the number of "Yosenju" monsters and return it to the hand. If you have a face-up "Yosenju" card in your field, you can Normal Summon one "Yosenju" monster from your hand.Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Link Summoned this turn: Return it to the hand.

Edited by Izaquito28
Practically re-do the whole card

I can't give a review on the card (cause frankly I'm bad at that) but I should give a couple tips.

1. when you have an image link like that try copying image location (right clicking on the image) and posting that. Cause image links show up right on the thread.

2. It's good to put the effect in text under the card, especially for longer effects, to make it easier to read.

Also welcome!

9 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

I can't give a review on the card (cause frankly I'm bad at that) but I should give a couple tips.

1. when you have an image link like that try copying image location (right clicking on the image) and posting that. Cause image links show up right on the thread.

2. It's good to put the effect in text under the card, especially for longer effects, to make it easier to read.

Also welcome! 

How can i do that? i mean, the image location thingy

13 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Also welcome!

I'm guessing you mean this? blob:null/666788f8-e209-4b91-bf98-0d453f264374

3 minutes ago, Izaquito28 said:

How can i do that? i mean, the image location thingy

Well, you have the link there right? Just go to that, hover mouse over the image, right click, select copy image location, and paste that into the text box here. (I did it for you on this post)

It should look like this

https://i.ibb.co/m0jSTnv/imagen.png

3 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Well, you have the link there right? Just go to that, hover mouse over the image, right click, select copy image location, and paste that into the text box here. (I did it for you on this post)

It should look like this

https://i.ibb.co/m0jSTnv/imagen.png

Ah i see, well, i will do that then for my posterior posts. Thank you.

-Izaquito

Mayosenju has "yosenju" in its name so it's redundant to specify that this card applies on both Yosenju and Mayoseju monsters, sticking to only "Yosenju" as keyword inherently covers both.

Similar to your CyDra monster, the name feels off-theme and stands out from the official Yosenjus, which AFAIK have names based on different youkais, but "Leader" doesn't really references any youkai.

Regarding the rest of the card, 1900 is low for a Link3 but the fact that this is a x3 card bouncer makes it for it, so it's more like a semi-nuke button for Yosenjus than a go-to Link monster. Besides, Yosenjus don't rely that much on ED summons and there should be a handdul of Links they can resort to for board-extending purposes. That should make this card a decent addition to their pool of options. The last effect is unclear, though. "deal half of that monster's ATK". What is that supposed to mean? inflict LP damage equal to half the ATK? and which player is being damaged?

1 hour ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Mayosenju has "yosenju" in its name so it's redundant to specify that this card applies on both Yosenju and Mayoseju monsters, sticking to only "Yosenju" as keyword inherently covers both.

Similar to your CyDra monster, the name feels off-theme and stands out from the official Yosenjus, which AFAIK have names based on different youkais, but "Leader" doesn't really references any youkai.

Regarding the rest of the card, 1900 is low for a Link3 but the fact that this is a x3 card bouncer makes it for it, so it's more like a semi-nuke button for Yosenjus than a go-to Link monster. Besides, Yosenjus don't rely that much on ED summons and there should be a handdul of Links they can resort to for board-extending purposes. That should make this card a decent addition to their pool of options. The last effect is unclear, though. "deal half of that monster's ATK". What is that supposed to mean? inflict LP damage equal to half the ATK? and which player is being damaged?

Hi again, and well, the damage dealt is LP burn to the opponent, while the summon was on their side of the field, so it can work with Kaijus since you just can summon it to your opponents side to the Link and inflict some cheap burn damage, i was thinking gain the attack of that monster...well, that can work i guess.  And as you realized im bad at names....I know Yosenju is more of Normal Summons but, the Link i made was just to help Yosenju's not to worry about two other monsters on the field and also being able to Pendulum Your Daibake or Hitot if they were destroyed. And the damage, well I really should up the damage.

Thanks for passing by.

-Izaquito