A new Hallo hero has arrived, in a form of Cyberse Wizard, to support Hallo Rituals, specifically Cyberse Neo Hallohallo.

ae14e4e663df454b14a83274c8649711.png

Neo Hallohallo
Level 3 DARK
Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die and shuffle Pendulum Monsters from your GY and/or face-up Extra Deck into the Deck up to the result.

<Pendulum Scale 2>

[Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect]

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish 1 "Hallo" card from your hand; Add 1 "Hallo" Ritual Monster to your hand, and 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand whose name is listed on that Ritual Monster, then you can place this face-up card in your Pendulum Zone. If this card is Special Summoned from the Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. You can only use each monster effect of "Neo Hallohallo" once per turn.
1600/800

Edited by Hallohallo

That's a guaranteed free draw-1 every time you place it in the Pendulum Zone as long as you have something in ED/GY

Edit: Just read the monster effects and they can both place it in the Pendulum Zone lol

Edited by Alice

The die roll is a bit strange. I think I'd mostly gravitate towards choosing 1 to shuffle back no matter the result, unless I was running out of deck. 
If you forced the pendulum effect to match the exact number.... well it's not like it's unbalanced as is, but it probably demerits the need for a die roll a bit.

The monster effect is beautiful with Pendulum Switch.
Also, considering the Ritual is a Level 6, it almost doesn't need to be "equal level or more" for the Ritual Spell requirements, but can't complain about the possibility of ditching any other kinds of vanilla Pendulums to support builds. 

Does it need to banish the card? It's fair but it hurts a little xD

A bit too advantageous IMO. The draw effect is easy to fulfill, and grabbing 2 cards from its Normal Summon may be a bit too much, especially when it can grab any Ritual Spell for splashabilty potential.

18 hours ago, Alice said:

That's a guaranteed free draw-1 every time you place it in the Pendulum Zone as long as you have something in ED/GY

I wanted to make it Hard OPT at first, but... it ruins the text. Hallohallo has soft OPT Pendulum Effect so I kinda want this to be similar to the original. I guess I could remove the drawing effect.

15 minutes ago, Darj said:

A bit too advantageous IMO. The draw effect is easy to fulfill, and grabbing 2 cards from its Normal Summon may be a bit too much, especially when it can grab any Ritual Spell for splashabilty potential.

Well then gonna go with Plan B - Make it so it searches a Ritual Spell that has its name on the Ritual Monster. It's like a reverse Pre-Prep. That should balance it a bit.

Edited by Hallohallo

1 minute ago, Hallohallo said:

Well then gonna go with Plan B - Make it so it searches a Ritual Spell that has its name on the Ritual Monster. It's like a reverse Pre-Prep. That should balance it a bit.

Yeah, that should do.
By the way, 1800 ATK is a bit to much for a Level 3 monster with an advantageous effect.

Ok I made some changes. I removed drawing cards from the Pendulum Effect and balanced the Ritual Spell searching. Gonna update the image tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Darj said:

Yeah, that should do.
By the way, 1800 ATK is a bit to much for a Level 3 monster with an advantageous effect.

Actually I'm gonna switch around a bit. Gonna reduce the ATK to 1600 and increase the DEF to 800. I think having a Level 3 monster with that high ATK is fine imo.

Yeah, 1600 ATK is fine. In a way it actually can act as a balance factor by disabling it from being searchable by cards that grab monsters with 1500 or less ATK.

3 hours ago, Darj said:

Grabbing 2 cards is fine considering its cost

Issue was it was actually grabbing 3