Chiri Bedhead

Soda Flavors Tier Lists

https://tiermaker.com/create/mountain-dew-flavors-8417

https://tiermaker.com/create/diet-coke-flavors-195217

Mountain Dew:

Spoiler

Ql88lAyl.png

Only had Blue Shock as a Froster from Circle K . That's the only way I've found it and according to the Mountain Dew Fandom wiki, it was discontinued years ago (though I had this year, so if it was, it was undiscontinued). I just prefer that sort of flavor for drinks in general, which has something to do with what I chose for S in the tier list below.

Oh, and there are a lot I excluded because I haven't had them.

Diet Coke:

Spoiler

Aasj5Wsl.png

The reason I avoided more broad templates is they're kind of generic. Like, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, etc. There's more than that (but not enough) and on one I even found more flavors of Diet Coke than other templates have, but that one didn't have enough. Or more specifically, it didn't have blueberry acai (so I made one that does). If you find any similar templates (Pepsi flavors or other), they can be posted here and will be added to this post.

Nico disagrees with my blueberry flavor being better than some, but to that I say:

Spoiler

vAY0LAtl.png

Edited by Chiri

Dew

Spoiler

dRHxyfB.png

Baja Blast is only retail releases. It may be a Taco Bell original, but It's pretty much always been watered down to hell there. I think the one I put in B is the holiday one, should be a bit better than standard Code Red, because I found Code Red the saltiest (even if others are still around there, it still tasted the most extreme and I know Voltage doesn't have as much sodium) so the last time I had it it really wasn't as good as I remember.

Diet

Spoiler

lJ8vaVJ.png

7 hours ago, Nico said:

Baja Blast is only retail releases. It may be a Taco Bell original, but It's pretty much always been watered down to hell there.

Really? It's only been that way the one time for me. I'm pri sure it's not intended when the drinks taste that much like water (unless it is water). Like that one time with the Fruitopia. It was watery then, but I've had the same drink at the same place before that and it was fine then.

23 hours ago, DragonSage said:

This is so american.

for real.

I'm glad just to have the blueberry fanta show up for a month next to the standard apple/orange, and y'all have more flavors for ONE brand than smash bros characters

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

OP is cananadanadaian tho

Tho actually I've never seen most of these. Especially the Coke ones

The Mountain Dew one was one I found that someone else made. I don't know where they're from or how long that template was around (some flavors could no longer be). I'm almost sure they weren't Canadian unless they simply looked up a lot of different flavors since I really don't think most of them have been around here (but we do have more that the ones I've had, at least in terms of the Kickstart ones, don't know about the other ones).

And for Diet Coke, I looked on both the US (dietcoke.com) and Canadian sites (coca-cola.ca), and the only difference I found is the US has "Ginger Lime." That's not ginger and lime, just lime with "Ginger" as the description like with "Feisty Cherry." I think. The reason I said only one I found is because I couldn't find out what they have in Freestyle in the US... but it seems I haven't looked hard enough because now I see they have "Ginger Lemon."

It says this on https://www.coca-colaproductfacts.com/. I won't bother adding that unless someone confirms it actually is different than regular lemon flavor. Same with Ginger Lime because although the canned one is just a description, I have no idea about Freestyle since I have not seen Ginger Lemon/Lime in them here.

Come one, dietcoke.com! Why are you not good enough? There's actually yet one more thing you didn't have (which I found thanks to the other site). =T

I'm not sure if anyone here would have had it, but I'll add it (Diet Coke, sweetened with Splenda). I'm not going to bother putting it on my tier list because I didn't even know it existed, but it's there.

Edited by Chiri

I... I can't be too mad you did a tier list on Mountain Dew. After all, Dew Girl is my faithful sidekick....

But a tierlist on Coke? And ONLY COKE? I can't... I can't even... I think I'm about to lose my cool. I need.... I need a Pepsi...

18 minutes ago, Pepsi Man said:

I... I can't be too mad you did a tier list on Mountain Dew. After all, Dew Girl is my faithful sidekick....

But a tierlist on Coke? And ONLY COKE? I can't... I can't even... I think I'm about to lose my cool. I need.... I need a Pepsi...

help me pepsi man my mom is addicted to diet coke what do i do?