Now this is a big one  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pokemon Colosseum versus Twilight Princess

• Pokemon Colosseum
    • LoZ: Twilight Princess

Always been much more of a Zelda boi than a Colosseum boi. I did only play TP on the Wii, though.

Not gonna lie, whilst I did have TP on the wii (originally), I must confess that I never beat it, but once I acquired the Gamecube version, it motivated me to want to play it again and not worry about the motion controls. colosseum on the other hand is a game I have beaten a couple of times and it's a game that I remember that displayed a difficulty spike towards the end. I shall vote for colosseum here, and I will apologise to TP.

Colosseum's fun and it's got style, but TP was my first Zelda game and an epic experience. I'll admit I played it on Wii, but I also believe it's just the better game between the two.

Only one of the first round I had some struggle with. It came down to where I place them in their respective series, and Colosseum is higher in terms of Pokemon games than Twilight Princess is in terms of Zelda games for me.

I also appreciate more of Colosseum's changes to the typical formula of Pokemon than anything Twilight Princess did for me.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, Fusion said:

Colosseum's fun and it's got style, but TP was my first Zelda game and an epic experience. I'll admit I played it on Wii, but I also believe it's just the better game between the two.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was slow on the Zelda train, but I'm glad my first was TP. Granted it took way too long for me to appreciate the other games, I doubt it would've made much of a difference just because of how different it felt and how special it was amongst them.

In terms of Colosseum, I never got to play it much so I can't say I can compare it, though considering I kinda grew out of Pokemon but not from Zelda, this was an easy choice to make.