Nyx

Favorite Pokemon of each Type

Didn't allow myself to pick the same one twice, otherwise you'd be seeing Buzzwole, Hydreigon, and Mimikyu twice, and that's hardly fair.

EDIT: Apparently I am a fool and pre-emptively took Hydreigon out of the dark slot, then didn't remember that when I got to dragon. So just substitute either Zoroark or Haxorus on here for Hydreigon.

0a8505f37f469dbc4cf6a0d043928576.png

Edited by Yui

8KAffZy.jpg
I went for Pokemon that both I liked and have some degree of viability or niche. That's why I'm excluding pre-evos like Joltik, or Pokemon with bad Typing like Aggron which otherwise would take the Steel slot. Banette over Mega Banette because IMO Mega Banette doesn't warrant a mega slot, as good as Prankster + Destiny Bond combo is.

Edited by God of Pink Hair Girls

Similar to Yui I chose one for each otherwise Mawile would have both Fairy and Steel

kvMsmfZ.jpg?1

Dark and Fire probably are lowest overall now that I go through it.

Sableye might actually be the Dark one

fa03521a143c33f62e6522b630e9675e.png

Only went with one per line (hence Litwick but no Chandelure) and only once per type, otherwise there'd be a lot of doubles.

Falinks can swap with Bewear and Snorlax can take Bewear's spot, but it's a toss up.

I really don't care for psychic, flying, rock, or steel much.

oeiiOx3.jpg

If I ignore Legendaries then, Jolteon/Luxray for Electric, Krookodile for Dark, and Flygon for Dragon. Psychic and Fighting are the weakest picks.