Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Momo Kiseki

Performapal Safety Magician

Okay here we go, first time posting a card lol XD So...being the nerd I am and being that I'm writing a Yugioh Arc-V fanfic I made a performapal Pendulum monster XD

https://imgur.com/a/PgjPlK4

Performapal Safety Magician

[Level 3 – Scale 4 – Wind – ATK:300/DEF:2000 – Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect: Normal Effect: When this card is Pendulum summoned all monsters on your opponent’s field have their effects negated. Target one monster on your field and increase its attack points by this cards defence points until the end of your next turn. This card may switch places with any “Magician” monster in your Pendulum zones. Pendulum Effect: Select one “Odd-Eyes”, “Performapal” or “Magician” monster you control, that monster may attack each of your opponent’s special summoned monsters once.]

(there will eventually be a second Magician that goes along with this one but...*shrugs* might be a while XD Also hope I tagged right XD)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Truffle Shuffle
      With Halloween on the way I began working on some zombie-related cards, and this year I decided to give some love to an old vanilla monster known as The Snake Hair. These are three Equip Spell Cards that play off of the theme of having snakes for hair. Like the Phantasm Spiral spells and traps, these cards can be equipped to and support any Normal Monster but only The Snake Hair herself can be equipped with all three at the same time, turning her from humble old school vanilla to manipulative, petrifying, venomous zombie powerhouse.
      Petrifying Ponytail:
      Biting Bun:
      Blinding Blowout:

These were pretty fun to draw up. Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween
      https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/31/TheSnakeHair-SBLS-EN-C-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20190509220251
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Toon Swordmistress
      EARTH | Warrior/Toon/Effect | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
      1400 ATK | 1400 DEF
      Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: If this card is sent to the GY by the effect of a Toon monster or as Tribute for the Summon of a Toon monster; You can Special Summon this card.

+    
      Randomly felt like making a counterpart for Kanan the Swordmistress and also to draw a toon monster for the first time. Normal Kanan looks so sultry I decided to go for a Jessica Rabbit sort of style for her toon version. Didn't have any groundbreaking effect in mind for her, so I went with a simple tribute fodder effect to give a little support to other toons, but I'm open to other ideas for her if anyone wants to take a swing at it.
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Performance of the Garma Sword
      DARK | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ | Warrior/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect | <6>
      2550 ATK | 1850 DEF
      Effect: Once per turn: You can send 1 Ritual Spell or Ritual Monster from your hand to the GY; Negate the effects of all monsters Special Summoned after this effect's activation until your opponent's next End Phase. If this card you control would be destroyed: You can banish 1 Ritual Spell or Ritual Monster from your hand, Deck or GY instead.
      Pendulum Effect: This card can Ritual Summon itself from the Pendulum Zone. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 7 or more.

This was an idea I had in mind for a while. Originally I was just going to make a Fusion/Pendulum that had to be made from the old Performance of the Sword and Garma Sword, but Garma Sword is a rare piece of cardboard in this day and age, going for over $100 on ebay, etc. Really took the wind out of my sails. So instead she's more of a retrained Ritual of both the original cards, with the design being as if the Performance of the Sword/Commencement Dance girl is performing the Garma Sword Oath, etc. The reason I'm putting her here in Experimental instead of Singles is because A) As far as I know there has never been a Ritual Pendulum before so I'm not really sure how far I can take the "Ritual Summons itself" idea, and B) I really didn't know what to do for her effect. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Sleepy
      Ashlyn, Dream Fairy
      LIGHT Level 3 [Fairy/Tuner/Effect] 0/1800
      If a Trap Card is activated while you control a Set monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then gain LP equal to the total ATK of all face-up monsters on the field, and if you do, set as many other face-up monsters as possible.

- - - - - -

A bit of a sucker for LP gain effects, and I am aware that Links make this hard to be a real huge disruptor nowadays unless timed really REALLY well, plus it asks for a Trap to trigger to top it off, but I didn't wanna compete with Nibiru entirely. 

Wanted to make an archetype of around 6 cards in terms of drawing the images and this is the first one I've gotten to ink and color in months, but I ended up only being able to complete 1. Hopefully I can rehabilitate my drawing habit a bit more from here xP
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Happy Halloween everyone. This was something I had in mind to make for a while but I finally buckled down and got them done in time for the holiday. Took a long time to get them all drawn, but I'm glad I went through with it. I always liked Jiangshi in Chinese folklore and I was interested in adding something to the Vampire archetype. Coincidentally, as many Vampire monsters are styled after Castlevania characters, and there happens to be a Jiangshi boss in one of the games, I was able to use its color scheme for my Hopping Vampire.
      First time I've made a LV Monster. It's another older feature of the game I remember fondly so I wanted to make one of my own. The Hopping Vampires would be unique as the only Zombie-type LV Monsters and the only LV Monsters (unless I'm blind and wasn't paying attention in my research) that summon each other from the graveyard instead of the hand or deck. A bit of a hurdle, but if you can get the LV7 version out on the field you can potentially lock down your opponent's ability to remove cards from their own graveyard. If you see anything that could be improved upon in any of these cards, give me a holler, and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime I'll post the card images in the art gallery, you guys are free to use them for your own cards if you want. Thanks for any feedback and have a Happy Halloween.