MetalSonic

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter(Open/OOC)

bounty-hunters.jpg

This RP will be set during the time of the Clone Wars, just after the First Battle of Geonosis.  Players take control of the greatest scoundrels in the galaxy, the bounty hunter. In addition, players can also take control of characters that can put out the bounties and the bounty targets, such as Jedi, Sith, Hutts, and anything else. While some canon characters will be required, I would like to avoid using them as much as possible in favor of using OCs. For the users using canon characters, they may also have a character on top of that to be more involved. If you want to use already established characters, make a regular application.

rules

Spoiler

1. Standard RP rules apply.

2. As for Jedi and Sith characters, your Midochlorian count is forbidden from exceeding 19,000.

3. While not required, knowledge of the Star Wars universe outside of the main 8 movies is encouraged.

4. Additional rules will be added as needed.

5. To prove you read the rules, there is a question at the end of the application. The correct answer is "Execute Order 66."

character application

Spoiler

Character name:

species:

appearance:

bio:

miscellaneous(ships, weapons, anything else you want to share):

Did you read the rules?:

accepted apps

Spoiler
Spoiler

Character name: Blac Waur

species: Gungan

appearance: Blac Waur is a tall Gungan with light red skin. He carries himself properly with long black robes with his leather sleeveless outfit underneath. 

bio: Born on Naboo, Blac grew up in the isolated community before the Trade Federation invaded. When the invasion started, Blac was tending to the Falumpesets used to pull heavy loads for the Gungans. As the invasion went under way, Blac ended up abandoning his duty to flee from the imminent attack. However, as a form of redemption, he participated at the Battle of Grassy Plains. After the battle, Blac Waur swore that he would not allow anything as horrid as the Trade Federation's oppression of Naboo happen a second time, so he joined Representative Binks as a planetary delegate on behalf of the Gungan people. However, when the Separatist Crisis began, Blac supported Senator Amidala's efforts to prevent the creation of a military and prevent a full scale civil war from breaking out. His efforts proved to be in vain, as the Senate cheered at not only the creation of an army, but the willingness to go to war. This made Blac grow sympathetic to the Separatist cause, believing that the Republic had grown too corrupt and were the primary aggressors in the conflict.

miscellaneous(ships, weapons, anything else you want to share): none

Did you read the rules?: Execute Order 66.

Edited by MetalSonic

14 hours ago, ArgosPanoptes said:

Mmmh... A star wars RP, with bounty hunters... I like this

Alright. I just need 1 more person and I’ll upgrade this to an OOC, though I am leaning towards changing the setting to just the Clone Wars.

Noting possible interest. I've been toying with the idea of a Star Wars / Intergalactic Bounty Hunter RP for the longest time, you have no idea... Having said that, the plot for this RP seems a bit sparse. Do you have any idea what the story would be like?

15 hours ago, Saiba Aisu said:

Noting possible interest. I've been toying with the idea of a Star Wars / Intergalactic Bounty Hunter RP for the longest time, you have no idea... Having said that, the plot for this RP seems a bit sparse. Do you have any idea what the story would be like?

Not really.