yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

On 10/29/2019 at 6:33 PM, Mr Spaz said:

skip

On 10/31/2019 at 12:33 AM, LordCowCow said:

I shouldn't have to explain why I'm giving this a 10/10.

22 hours ago, radio414 said:

I wanted to post this as Larry but there was no way I was justifying Larry knowing about Ken Ashcorp

somethin somethin Lopunny fanclub. 7/10.

15 hours ago, radio414 said:

Nihilism is a very refreshing and comforting philosophy tbh. Anyway, 8/10.

3 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Turn on closed captions for this one.

I'm familiar with this channel. The real funny thing about this song is how the instrumentals are totally unaffected by the beats being swapped. 7/10

OP's suggestion. I miss Shradow. Maybe if I post some BRADIO he'll appear.

8/10

21 hours ago, radio414 said:

7/10

17 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

8/10

OP's suggestion/challenge. Gather round ye weebs, it's time for your citizenship test.

How many songs do you recognize from this medley? I recognize 8. Gonna score the medley 9/10.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, radio414 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anyway

9/10

On 11/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, Mr Spaz said:

The happiest suicide song ever.

Food is meant to be eaten. Muffin knows what's up. 8/10

11 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Smells like FGC spirit. Needs deodorant. 7/10

18 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

Was expecting an Ozzy Osbourne cover. Am disappointed. 6/10

OP's suggestion.

8/10

On 11/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, radio414 said:

10/10 for creativity and fashion sense, 7/10 for the actual performance.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, Mr Spaz said:

4/10

5 hours ago, radio414 said:

I like this, so you got that 9/10 that I need in this thread, so give more to me. There's a certain percussive quality to that piano that really sells it for me.

2 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

This isn't Yui Rates Every Other Beat. One day I'll ask you to leave this thread for good, but this isn't that day. 3/10

OP's suggestion. I don't usually do shitposting for these but this chorus sent my sides up into orbit so I've gotta make an exception.

I want to give this 10/10 simply because this lunatic is willing to throw his vocal chords away for glorious memes. But this isn't that kind of thread. 4/10.

Gonna level with you, I don't have much Kelly Moran because I get most of these songs from various radio shows (heh) or twitch streams set up like radio shows. If I hear a song I like it gets put on a list, but the list of artists I need to hear more of is about 20 artists long and Kelly is one of the more recent additions. I can indulge this request with a quick Youtube search, though.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:37 PM, radio414 said:

Gonna level with you, I don't have much Kelly Moran because I get most of these songs from various radio shows (heh) or twitch streams set up like radio shows. If I hear a song I like it gets put on a list, but the list of artists I need to hear more of is about 20 artists long and Kelly is one of the more recent additions. I can indulge this request with a quick Youtube search, though.

I feel like I should clarify that the request for more was a bad shitpost. I appreciate the effort though! What a beautiful piece. I shall give it a 10/10.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, Mr Spaz said:

7/10 I suppose.

1 minute ago, LordCowCow said:

Only relevant if you rate it today

Guess I'd better do it now, then. I've developed a new appreciation for classical singing like in musicals lately, after watching a video that taught me about the differences in techniques between that and singing like in metal. The short version of what I remember is that in metal singing, you try to move a whole lot of air through your body and sort of compress your body, but in classical you want to do the opposite and create as much space for your voice as possible. Or something. Anyway, here's an 8/10.

OP's suggestion. Can only post this one before 2 AM because...

Easily one of my favorite choruses in the history of villain songs, and I do love me my villain songs. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog was outstanding by the way, and anyone who hasn't seen it and likes musicals should absolutely watch it. 8/10.