yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

Just now, MetalSonic said:

s-l300.jpg

Lets go Ash Williams on this beeyatch.

Woah, a chainsaw!? That'll keep them down! Here's your reward, plus a little extra for using a new weapon.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, radio414 said:

i bet this band isn't what they say they are either

7/10

On 10/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, BGMキャノン said:

Spaz posted this a couple pages back. Here's what I said to him.

"I'm too used to the Neil Cicierega version. I can still hear "bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin' bustin'" in my head as I listen to this. A 6/10 classic."

Also, you posted a playlist. Take care not to do that in this thread since they autoplay here. If you take out everything in the URL after ?index that should do it. I was very confused when Mr. Roboto started playing.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, Mr Spaz said:

"Sticks stones break bones" was my favorite part. 6/10.

1 hour ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

2.png

Not a song.

33 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

s-l300.jpg

Lets go Ash Williams on this beeyatch.

Also not a song, but thanks for cleaning that up or whatever's going on.

OP's suggestion. In light of what seems to have gone down in this thread while I was throwing away my old monitor and upgrading back to my older one, this seems appropriate.

8/10

Hey!

This is a song my friend Mister Lunt did when my own silly songs series was briefly cancelled. What do you think?

If you really want to skip to the song, it starts at 1:05, but if you want to see a funny moment of me stuck in a bear trap, you should probably just start from the beginning!

I hope you enjoy!

22 hours ago, The Box Ghost said:

That video was glorious. Song also gets an 8/10 from me. Box forts are cool.

21 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Rather than my usual numeric scores, I'm gonna give this a letter grade. I give it a C-. I heard some non-C notes in the xylophone bits.

21 hours ago, Larry The Cucumber said:

Hey!

This is a song my friend Mister Lunt did when my own silly songs series was briefly cancelled. What do you think?

If you really want to skip to the song, it starts at 1:05, but if you want to see a funny moment of me stuck in a bear trap, you should probably just start from the beginning!

I hope you enjoy!

I've seen my fair share of veggietales as a kid, but I don't remember this song. Probably because I'm too busy remembering every song from the episode about Jonah because I swear that's the only episode I can (mostly) remember start to finish. 8/10, Mr. Lunt's passion for cheeseburgers truly shines through and I do not blame him. Cheeseburgers are awesome.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:49 PM, Uncle Death said:

Here's a sick jam straight from Hated Arcade! Hope ya enjoy it.

Not bad. 7/10.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:55 PM, Mr Spaz said:

6/10

On 10/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, Larry The Cucumber said:

I guess I brought this up in my AMA, so here's Relient K's cover of one of my Silly Songs! Hope you enjoy!

The pirates always were my favorite part of the Jonah movie. 8/10.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, The Box Ghost said:

This smells strongly of the 80s. 8/10.

8 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

sounds like a party. 6/10.

OP's suggestion. I've been thinking about this song all day so now I get to share it with you all.

8/10

Believe it or not, we actually covered this song on Veggietales! Archibald Asparagus did a wonderful rendition in our episode, "The Wonderful World of Auto-tainment"

The song technically starts at 0:50, "Hold, Monsters!" (which we didn't cover) is right before it and thus is included in the video.

5 hours ago, Pepsi Man said:

9/10

4 hours ago, Larry The Cucumber said:

Believe it or not, we actually covered this song on Veggietales! Archibald Asparagus did a wonderful rendition in our episode, "The Wonderful World of Auto-tainment"

The song technically starts at 0:50, "Hold, Monsters!" (which we didn't cover) is right before it and thus is included in the video.

More like the very model of a modern average know-it-all

7/10

1 hour ago, Mr Spaz said:

2bd75abf8995574eb1aa0a9d3479a255.jpg

Am thinking comrade singer had too much vodka before recording. Even left babushka to do mixing on her own, cyka. 5/10.

OP's suggestion. I wasn't gonna post this but then spaz's song made me want to, so without further ado...

I_cant_stop.png

It's only a matter of time before I've posted every version of this song to ever be made. 10/10.

10 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

6/10

OP's suggestion. I was gonna wait for more before posting but this song is simply so fascinating that I had to share it right now. I don't think I can score this one in the usual manner.

I've heard some weird shit from Igorrr before, but this one just takes the cake for me. A masterpiece in its own picasso-like way, and a song that should be played when you ask someone what music they're into and they're like "oh I listen to everything." Banana/10

On 10/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, The Box Ghost said:

8/10

On 10/27/2019 at 11:06 PM, Mr Spaz said:

4/10

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I'm sure you have mixed feelings about this

Nate gives me mixed feelings in general. I mentioned this once before; he's clearly a great musician, but his mixing can be kinda bad sometimes, as if he initially just wanted to do a backing track but didn't decide to add vocals/lead instruments until later. Anyway, I'll give this a 8/10. It doesn't the mixing problem I just talked about. Maybe he realized at some point?

OP's suggestion. Have you ever wanted to watch three Japanese dudes in their 50s bust out some heavy metal? Well now you can! I sure do find some interesting stuff on accident.

8/10