Sign in to follow this  
Black D'Sceptyr

(Sceptyr's Singles) Interplanetarypurplythorny Insurrection [9/9]

Or as the name of this topic is translated in Gifenese:)

sailor moon what GIF

Okay, so basically, Interplanetarymutistellarhydrostatic is a pair of DARK monsters, both Level 5, that happen to work off stuff on the field destroying. IPPT Dragon Summons from the hand, and IPPT Beast from the GY, upon banishment, when it would hit the GY again. 

Somehow, I thought expanding on this was a good Idea. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. So here are the fruits of my labor, metamorphosed into an Archetype just for you all.

Enjoy.

Interplanetarypurplythorny Monsters

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Interplanetarypurplythorny Reptile by BDSceptyr

Interplanetarypurplythorny Reptile/DARK/Reptile-Type Effect Monster/Level 1/300 ATK/1400 DEF

Lore: If this card was Summoned this turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other Level 9 or lower "Planet" monster you control, except "Interplanetarypurplythorny Reptile"; the Levels of this card and that monster become their combined Levels. Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster using those 2 monsters only. If this card is sent to the GY; You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or higher "Planet" monster from your hand. You can only Summon "Interplanetarypurplythorny Reptile(s)" once per turn.

Interplanetarypurplythorny Dinosaur by BDSceptyr

Interplanetarypurplythorny Dinosaur/DARK/Dinosaur-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/700 ATK/1800 DEF

Lore: If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Planet" monster from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Planet" monster from your Deck that is 2 Levels lower than that monster, but it cannot attack, also banish it during the End Phase. If a monster(s) is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon up to 2 "Planet" monsters from your GY whose total Levels exactly equals 4.

Interplanetarypurplythorny Fiend by BDSceptyr

Interplanetarypurplythorny Fiend/DARK/Fiend-Type Effect Monster/Level 7/2600 ATK/1500 DEF

Lore: During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 DARK monster you control: immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon this card with or without Tributing 1 monster, then if you Tributed a monster, you can add 1 "Planet" card from your Deck to your hand, except a Level 7 monster. If a monster(s) is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can draw 1 card for each Normal Summoned "Planet" monster you control. You can only use each effect of "Interplanetarypurplythorny Fiend" once per turn.

Interplanetarypurplythorny Wyrm by BDSceptyr

Interplanetarypurplythorny Wyrm/DARK/Wyrm-Type Effect Monster/Level 9/3000 ATK/1900 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand, then target 2 non-Wyrm monsters you control, including a "Planet" monster; destroy all other cards in their columns, and if you do, Normal Summon this card from your hand without Tributing as an additional Normal Summon. You can target 1 other "Planet" monster you control; this card's Level becomes that target's Level, also return all cards in that target's column to the hand. If this card's Level changes by a card effect: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can only use each effect of "Interplanetarypurplythorny Wyrm" once per turn.

Interplanetarypurplythorny Spells/Traps

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Planetarypurply Pulse by BDSceptyr

Planetarypurply Pulse/Normal Spell Card

Lore: Add up to 2 "Planet" monsters from your Deck to your hand, including a DARK monster, whose total Levels exactly equal 9, then destroy 1 monster you control. You can banish this card and 1 DARK "Planet" monster from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Planet" monster from your GY that is 2 Levels higher than that banished monster, but it loses 400 ATK/DEF, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except DARK monsters. You can only use each effect of "Planetarypurply Pulse" once per turn.

Planetarypurply Prowl by BDSceptyr 

Planetarypurply Prowl/Continuous Spell Card

Lore: Negate the effects of monsters your opponent controls whose Level is equal to or 1 higher than the Level of a DARK "Planet" monster you control. Once per turn: You can declare a number from 1 to 12; until the End Phase, the Levels of all Normal Summoned "Planet" monsters you control become that declared number. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Apply 1 of these effects. 
● Destroy 1 "Planet" monster you control and 1 Spell/Trap on the field.
● Destroy this card and 1 random card in your opponent's Extra Deck.

Planetarypurply Grant by BDSceptyr

Planetarypurply Grant/Normal Trap Card

Lore: When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their Deck or Extra Deck whose Level/Rank is equal to or 1 lower than the Level/Rank of a "Planet" monster you control; That Summoned monster's ATK becomes 0, it cannot attack or be used as material for a Summon, then you can apply 1 of these effects (but you cannot apply that effect for the rest of the turn.)
● Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the GY.
● Destroy 1 monster in your hand, then return this card to your hand.
● Destroy 1 card your opponent controls, except that Summoned monster.

Planetarypurply Gazer by BDSceptyr

Planetarypurply Gazer/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: Each turn, the first time each "Planet" monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, they are not destroyed. You can banish this card from the field; all "Planet" monsters you control gain 400 ATK/DEF. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Planet" monster with exactly 400 less ATK/DEF than that monster's original ATK/DEF from your hand or among your banished cards, but its Level becomes that monster's Level. Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster using monsters you control, including that target. 

Interplanetarypurplythorny Boss

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Interplanetarypurplythorny Machine by BDSceptyr

Interplanetarypurplythorny Machine/DARK/Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 5/1600 ATK/1600 DEF

Lore: 2+ Level 5 monsters with different Types
If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 of your 1 DARK Level 3 or 7 "Planet" monsters that is either in your GY or banished, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with a Rank equal to that Summoned monster's Level, by using it as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon). Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; this card gains 500 ATK for each monster you control, then your opponent takes 1000 damage. 

More will be coming soon. This set's super done, folks. Enjoy at will.

BD'S, signing off.

UPDATE 1: IPPT Reptile, Wyrm and Planetarypurply Gazer are up now.

UPDATE 2: Final two Spell/Traps and the Interplanetarypurplythorny Machine is up.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr
Three new cards! (and the last ones, too!)