Sign in to follow this  
Black D'Sceptyr

(10/10) The Supercolosssal Squadron (Sceptyr's Singles)

So. 

Brooke & Mayday Walker.

Brooke's Anna Kaboom's former mentor, and Mayday's her husband, and they both get corrupted by the Barian force in ZeXal and try to take it to Yuma and Anna, and yet despite Anna and Yuma being at each other's throats because of course Anna can handle them alone, it's still one of the most compelling times of ZeXal yet. 

This time, I decided that this counted as "singles" rather than "support", since the Archetype isn't TCG-bound yet. However, Brooke's apprentices's support makes for such an amazing flurry base of support for it that I'm eager to show how I can make this viable with a few new cards. And by that I mean within 10 cards EXACTLY.

Also, this time, I'll be mentioning which massive ship/aircraft/spacecraft they're based on, which are usually doomed yet big vessels of history. That begins on the first wave of new support.

Until then, enjoy.

(also for some reason its called the Supercolossal series, but whachagonnado)

Supercolossal Monsters

Spoiler

dd50uwt-b178a997-0b82-452a-9390-09cc1f19

Ballistic Battleship Yamato/WATER/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1400 ATK/1600 DEF

Lore: If this card is Summoned: You can destroy 1 other card you control or that is in your hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Battleship Token" (Machine/WATER/Level 2/ATK ?/DEF ?), or up to 2 instead if you destroyed a WIND Machine monster this way, but their ATK/DEF are always equal to this card's DEF, also they cannot attack if this card attacked during the same turn. If a Token and/or "Testdrive" Trap(s) you control leaves the field: You can target 1 Effect Monster on the field; it gains 3 Levels, also it gains 700 ATK/DEF.

Unimpeded Airlander by BDSceptyr

Unimpeded Airlander/WIND/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1000 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: You can Tribute 1 Token to Special Summon this card (from your hand) as a Level 10 monster. You can reveal 1 WATER Machine monster in your hand, then Tribute this card from your hand or face-up field; Special Summon 1 "Airlander Token" (Machine/WIND/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 400) for every 700 ATK the revealed monster has, but you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except Machine Effect Monsters. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect; You can Set 1 "Testdrive" Trap directly from your Deck.

Unreachable Kingstallion by BDSceptyr

Unreachable Kingstallion/WIND/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 10/ATK 2000/DEF 2000

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Machine Xyz Monster on the field: Special Summon this card from your hand, then Special Summon 1 "Superstallion Token" (Machine/WIND/Level 10/ATK 2000/DEF 2000). If this card attacks: Draw 1 card for each Token you control. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 Effect Monster on the field; Special Summon 1 Machine Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck to the opponent's field with higher ATK than that monster, by using it as the entire Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only use each effect of "Unreachable Kingstallion" once per turn.

Impregnable Submarine Seversta by BDSceptyr

Impregnable Submarine Seversta/WATER/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 10/3800 ATK/2800 DEF

Lore: If a Level/Rank 10 WIND Machine monster(s) in your possession is sent to the GY (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon this card from your GY, then Special Summon 1 "Submarine Token" (Machine/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1500 /DEF 1400), but you cannot Special Summon Tokens for the rest of the turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute up to 2 Tokens; apply this effect, depending on the number of Tributed Tokens. 
• 1: Banish 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field or in the GY.
• 2: Special Summon up to 2 Level 4 or lower WIND Machine monsters from your Deck.

Supercolossal Spell/Trap Cards

Spoiler

Air-Sea Superiority by BDSceptyr

Air-Sea Superiority/Field Spell Card

Lore: While you control a WATER Machine monster, those monsters and this card cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. Each turn, while you control a WIND Machine monster, the first time each of those monsters or this card would be destroyed by an opponent's card effects, they are not destroyed. Once per turn: You can target 1 WATER or WIND Machine Effect Monster you control with an effect that Special Summons a Token(s): Special Summon 1 Token that could be Summoned by that targeted monster's effect, and if you do, you can make that target gain or lose exactly 6 Levels.

Supercolossal Bulkhead by BDSceptyr

Supercolossal Bulkhead/Equip Spell Card

Lore: Equip only to a WIND or WATER Machine monster, by sending 1 Level 10 WIND or WATER Machine monster from your Deck to the GY with a different Attribute. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the greatest difference among the original ATK/DEF of all monsters you control. Once per turn: You can target 1 Machine Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 WIND or WATER Machine Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with up to 400 more ATK than that target, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.)

Watertight Testdrive by BDSceptyr

Watertight Testdrive/Normal Trap Card

Lore: Special Summon 1 WATER or WIND Machine monster from your hand, and if you do, apply 1 of these effects (but you cannot apply that effect for the rest of the turn.) 
• Special Summon 1 Level 10 Machine monster from your Deck with more DEF than that Summoned monster, but it loses 2000 ATK.
• Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Machine/Level 4/DEF 2000) with the same Attribute and ATK as the Summoned monster.
If you control a Machine Token, you can activate this card from your hand.

Aerial Testdrive by BDSceptyr

Aerial Testdrive/Normal Trap Card

Lore: Destroy 1 monster on the field or in your hand, then add 1 Machine monster with 2000 DEF, or whose difference in ATK/DEF is exactly 200, from your Deck to your hand. If you control a Machine Token, you can activate this card from your hand. When you control 2 or more Machine Tokens: You can banish this card from your GY; draw 2 cards. You can only use 1 "Aerial Testdrive" effect per turn, and only once that turn. 

Supercolossal Extra Deck Monsters

Spoiler

dd50wge-26411a6a-dfd4-48d0-b7d2-7909bc8b

Unstoppable Lusitaniawe/WIND/Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 4/2350 ATK/2450 DEF

Lore: 2+ Level 4 Machine monsters
While this card has material, all Level/Rank 4 Machine monsters you control become Level 10, they gain 500 ATK/DEF, also they cannot attack directly. Once per turn: You can detach 2 materials from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 10 Machine monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If a non-WIND Machine monster(s) is sent from the hand or field to the GY, or if this card is Tributed (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Skypalace Gangaridai" from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card to it as an Xyz Material, then destroy 1 card on the field.

dd50wle-329b4930-810c-4ae7-bf0f-cef7b8d5

Unfathomable Skylon/WATER/Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 10/3200 ATK/3200 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 10 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by destroying 1 Token you control, then using a Level 10 monster you control as the Xyz Material. If a player would add a card(s) from their Deck or GY to your hand, you can detach that many Xyz Materials from this card and add them to those player's hands, instead. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
• Destroy all Effect Monsters on the field, except for Machine monsters.
• Attach 1 other Special Summoned Effect Monster on the field to this card as material.

BD'S, signing off.

UPDATE I: The Level 10s are now in-with the Unreachable Kingstallion and the Submarine Seversta.

UPDATE II: Final entry comes with the Walkers' counterpart to Train Connection - the Equip Spell Supercolossal Bulkhead

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr
Added the final cards!