LordCowCow

Cow Also Wants To Rate Music

here for the music not for the man, plus the official version is published by travis scott (as telekinesis) so i think its safe to say west doesnt get money from this video

9 hours ago, cr47t said:

here for the music not for the man, plus the official version is published by travis scott (as telekinesis) so i think its safe to say west doesnt get money from this video

some interesting things in there but overall didn't do a lot for me, 7/10 still

12 hours ago, radio414 said:

do do do do do do

Pretty song, washed over me but not necessarily a negative way, 8/10

4 hours ago, cr47t said:

that's over 7 minutes long but fine

first, why do songs insist on being long yet have long stretches of basically nothing.

It's neat background noise would be cool in a game or show but on its own, kinda just there, after a while I instinctively tune it out if there's not much changing especially on things without lyrics

6.5/10 the end bit I liked more than the rest of it

22 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

that's over 7 minutes long but fine

first, why do songs insist on being long yet have long stretches of basically nothing.

It's neat background noise would be cool in a game or show but on its own, kinda just there, after a while I instinctively tune it out if there's not much changing especially on things without lyrics

6.5/10 the end bit I liked more than the rest of it

thanks. in actuality when i saw this post i thought of another track by someone else. it's slightly longer in length, but is significantly more varied and changes up quite a bit quite often (at least until the cooldown starts at 6:35) with basically no loops up until then (that i notice anyway) so i thought you might not mind as much as with Round Up to the Inevitable End.

sorry if the embedding doesn't work right, it isn't always doing it on my end but it doesn't seem to be a problem with anyone else on NCM

Edited by cr47t
tried to fix the embedding of the video

10 minutes ago, cr47t said:

thanks. in actuality when i saw this post i thought of another track by someone else. it's slightly longer in length, but is significantly more varied and changes up quite a bit quite often (at least until the cooldown starts at 6:35) with basically no loops up until then (that i notice anyway) so i thought you might not mind as much as with Round Up to the Inevitable End.

sorry if the embedding doesn't work right, it isn't always doing it on my end but it doesn't seem to be a problem with anyone else on NCM

Reef Break GIF by ABC Network

I did like it more though some of it started to drive me a bit nutty, 7.5/10

ok so i wanted to follow up Papalon and Round Up... with something that's still somewhat in the braindance/idm camp but was notably shorter. i also wanted to showcase one of my favorite artists in Boards of Canada but the thing is, most of their tracks are long and loop-based (like round up) and the ones that change up are mainly their under 3 minute interludes. there is one major exception in their released discog though and that is Oscar See Through Red Eye. i know five might still be a bit long but i hope it's an improvement from the last two

4 hours ago, cr47t said:

ok so i wanted to follow up Papalon and Round Up... with something that's still somewhat in the braindance/idm camp but was notably shorter. i also wanted to showcase one of my favorite artists in Boards of Canada but the thing is, most of their tracks are long and loop-based (like round up) and the ones that change up are mainly their under 3 minute interludes. there is one major exception in their released discog though and that is Oscar See Through Red Eye. i know five might still be a bit long but i hope it's an improvement from the last two

When I focused on it it was pretty cool but it was way too easy for me to lose focus on what I was listening to. 7/10 cause overall it was nice just didn't do much for me I guess

9 hours ago, yui said:

I mean I like the song in general I don't really see the remix adding much, and would in fact the part 2/3 in makes me like it less so, 7/10

1 hour ago, Skaia said:

Can't fully explain what I liked about it but I liked it a lot. It did feel oddly longer than it was though. 8.5/10

this feels like something i would have already posted, hopefully not

1 hour ago, yui said:

this feels like something i would have already posted, hopefully not

Is it amusing? Yes. Do I think it's good? Not...particularly. 5.5/10

11 hours ago, The Chayncemaniac said:

Personally, I wanted to dislike this... but I couldn't. I would understand why people don't though

It just sounds so awkward to me and that's hard to get over. Bit of an original way to cover them but, 6.5/10 it's fine overall.