Well...they both have ghosts I guess  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Luigi's Mansion versus TimeSplitters

• Luigi's Mansion
    • TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

I've been seeing a lot more of Mansion lately thanks to Vinesauce corruptions, but Timesplitters hits the nostalgia bone. One of the most interesting games I played at an early age.

I want a new TimeSplitters so much. It had goofy humor and characters, fun combat, and a ton of customization and modes. SO MANY MODES. I used to play this game over and over (though for the PS2) and...Luigi's Mansion is one of those games I never really understood the appeal.

3 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

I want a new TimeSplitters so much. It had goofy humor and characters, fun combat, and a ton of customization and modes. SO MANY MODES. I used to play this game over and over (though for the PS2) and...Luigi's Mansion is one of those games I never really understood the appeal.

Well, there almost was a new TimeSplitters game iirc. Apparently if marketing hadn't fucked up, it wouldn't have been cancelled.

I barely remember Timesplitters tbph, but I do remember playing Luigi's Mansions fairly recently due a recent playthrough of it on YT that made me want to pick up the game again, sure it was somewhat frustrating, but it was satisfying as well.

I love Luigi's Mansion, it's a small and weird game but I've crushed hours and hours into that game. I even spontaneously bought the 3DS rerelease and beat it in one go (fun and I like being able to replay bosses, but your hand cramps up after a while with the meh control stick).

Luigi's Mansion was great based on what I remember playing and watching in Let's Plays. I only remember playing Timesplitters a few times with friends, though it wasn't anything special.