Figured I'd best start my new foray into NCM off right, with a round-up of cards meant to help give that liiiiiiiiiiiitle extra edge to the Seven World Legacies'....archetypes, you know-fix up any glaring issue or faults (LIKE GUARDRAGONS BEING THE ONLY ARCHETYPE IN IT THAT CAN'T SEARCH ITS OWN BACKROW I MEAN REALLY)

So, here's my World Legacy Seven, one card for each, meant to help enhance the lore of possibly the most compelling Duel Terminal storyline I've feasted eyes on yet. 

Enjoy, NCMers. They even come with their own scrips to fit them into the story, too!

First up, the Guardragons

Guardragon's Surveillance

Spoiler

Guardragon's Surveillance by BDSceptyr

Guardragon's Surveillance/Normal Spell

Lore: Send 1 "Guardragon" monster from your Deck to the GY, then discard 1 card; add 1 "Guardragon" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except "Guardragon's Surveillance", and if you do, you can add 1 Dragon Normal Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Dragon Normal Monster from your hand, and if you do, it cannot be targeted by card effects. You can only use 1 "Guardragon's Surveillance" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Surely you didn't think I was leaving the Guardragons alone after my mild cardiac in the intro? Oh no, this card also helps make the path to activating their Guardragon's Reincarnation that much easier. Especially with how insane Almarduk can be on the right board. And with your Blue-Eyes Guardragon Ilustia and Guardragon of the World Legacy Corruption, you'll finally be able to access the wide variety of Dragonic destruction this Archetype has to offer!

Or just use the Links until Gandora X and REDMD's armor rusts  to nothing. Either or.

This support also shows the preparation of the Guardragon Agarpain, a fearsome Hot-Red-Dragon-B.F.F.-With-Benefits-Havin' force to be reckoned with. After all, with its freedom from the World Lance, its preparation to bring forth the most dreaded of dragons to bear against the Crusadia-Orcust front makes it a perilous force, even when resting from its awakening.

Orcust

Spoiler

Orcustrated Recreation by BDSceptyr

Orcustrated Recreation/Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Banish 1 "Orcust" or "World Legacy" monster from your hand or Extra Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Orcust" and 1 "World Legacy" monster from your Deck and/or GY to your hand whose difference in Levels exactly equals the sent monster's Level/Rank/Link Rating. After this effect resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except DARK monsters. You can banish this card and 1 "Orcust" monster from your GY, then target 1 monster on the field; move it to another of its controller's unoccupied Monster Zones. You can only activate 1 "Orcustrated Recreation" per turn.

This little ditty comes complete to....well, my goodness, the pace at which Orcusts jumped up tiers was almost so phenomenal it was like SPYRAL The Double Helix debuted all over again. So I...was actually hard-pressed to find a unique enough area to feed into the advantages of the Orcust that Climax, Dingirsu and Iblee didn't already offer. So a swift double-search, similar to Guardragon's Surveillance, and a from-GY effect to help make those hard-to-reach monsters easier for Longirsu and Orcustrion to put down to size, and Gala's your aunt.

Speaking of the World Legacy's new equivalent to Cliffjumper in Transformers Prime, Galatea's construction is shown here-just before she is to be put up in her vault and have the soul that remained in Ib transferred to it. Problem is, 'Girsu, ol buddy ol pal....that person in there may not be what you wanted.

Crusadia

Spoiler

Crusadia Discovery by BDSceptyr

Crusadia Discovery/Normal Trap

Lore: Target 1 "Crusadia" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then you can negate its effects on the field, and if you do, you can apply 1 of these effects. 
• Send 1 "
Crusadia" card from your Deck to the GY.
• Add 1 "World Legacy" monster from your GY to your hand.
If you control no monsters with Levels, you can activate this card the same turn it was Set. You can only activate 1 "
Crusadia Discovery" per turn.

Generic Graveyard retrieval without having to rely on another monster dying, like Crusadia Vanguard, and it lets you get back Crowns and recycle Crusadia Links for more pain. Also, you've a new way to retrieve choice Crusadia back row-just mill it with this mid-Linkclimb and have Crusadia Draco bring it into your hand. Cellllllllllllebrate good times Testaments to-NITE!

Also, this card's pic is meant to show the newest Maximus girl, Arboria, finding the World Crown. Of course, it's the size of a house and sitting over a lake the size of a city block or five, so Arboria's gonna be a bit on guard.

Knightmares

Spoiler

World Legacy's Demise by BDSceptyr

World Legacy's Demise/Normal Trap

Lore: Discard 1 card, then target 1 "World Legacy" or "Knightmare" monster in your GY; apply 1 of these effects.
• Special Summon that target, and if you do, if a monster(s) co-linked to it points to the turn player's unoccupied Main Monster Zone, that player's next Special Summon of a monster(s) this turn must use 1 of those Zones.
• Banish that target, and if you do, Set 1 "World Legacy" Spell from your Deck. That Set card can be activated this turn.
You can activate this card from your hand if you control a Fiend monster.

No Firewall? No Goblin? No problem, sayeth W.L. Demise, just take some of the cards you've been cycling out of your hand to try to make your board and your Knightmares will be back to haunt your opponent's dreams again! Well, except the one that was formed from Green Horizon, seems it fell into a combine harvester as an accident some months ago. Poor kid. He was gonna grow up so fast and get all the Pots of Greed.

Now we switch to the lore, and...well, after betraying her whole squad and possessing her Chalice's unlocker, Lee's decided to try and go with a more cerebral way of breaking Ib's will-namely, by showing her just what she planned to do (and eventually, nearly does) with the World Legacies she collects. Ib is close to breaking, but an intervention with Imduk affords her one chance to prevent the vision from coming to be. And it takes more out of-and into-her than Lee is prepared for.

Mekk-Knights

Spoiler

Mekkstrosity Squamata Supreme by BDSceptyr

Mekkstrosity Squamata Supreme/LIGHT/Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster/Level 9/3000 ATK/0 DEF

Lore: (This card is always treated as a "Mekk-Knight" monster.)
(Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Level 9 monster you control and 2 monsters in your Deck whose total Levels exactly equal 9 (1 LIGHT and 1 DARK): Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Set 2 Continuous Spell/Trap Cards from your GY to the field (1 on each side), including a "World Legacy" card, then discard 1 card. During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Level 9 monster on the field; destroy all other cards in its column. You can only use each effect of "
Mekkstrosity Squamata Supreme" once per turn.

Seems that the Shaddoll have deeper roots in Duel Terminal, and the World Legacy, than once thought, Apparently, the apparition known as the Shaddoll Squamata, who pulled the Satellarknight Altair mill fodder red-headed stepchild Shaddoll slurpee can  Unukalhai into itself and used its shell to move around now makes use of far more shells in this world-that of the fallen Mekk-Knights through the Astro Knightmare Idlee's revival procedure.

As a part of the great Shaddoll Core, it has its Level, Type, and potential to move Spells/Traps out of the Graveyard. As an assimilator of Mekk-Knights past, it shares their namesake, their Attribute, and their Spectrum Supreme's equivalent power. And as the actualized avatar of the Mekkstrosities that hounded Ib and Ningirsu so much before....it has several good reasons to see them and their world die in the light of Demiurgear. With its help, Idlee may yet gather the Seven World Legacies and save the world...

...for herself.

Krawlers

Spoiler

X-Krawler Exocytos by BDSceptyr

X-Kralwer Exocytos/EARTH/Insect-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/1700 ATK 

Link Markers: Top/Bottom

Lore: 2 Flip monsters/When this card is Link Summoned: You can pay 1000 LP to target 1 "Krawler" monster in your GY with 1800 or more ATK; Special Summon it. If this face-up card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it: You can target 2 "Krawler" monsters in your GY; Special Summon them in face-down Defense Position. Apply these effects based on the number of "Krawler" monsters you control.
• 3+: All monsters you control gain 300 ATK/DEF, also this card is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects.
• 6+: When this card attacks: Banish all Effect Monsters your opponent controls.

On the subject of Mekkstrociousness, these insects mentioned in the Beckoned's text had a leader before the World Chalice expedition happened upon their hive in the World Armor-and it was Exocytos. This being could endlessly revive its X-Krawler brethren, and its magnifying power nearly wiped out Ningirsu's tribe. But he stood firm, gave inspiration to his fellow defenders, fought the beast to a standstill after withstanding its greatest weapon, and slew it.

And thus, an untold tale of conquest in the World Legacy's domain is once again illuminated.

AND FINALLY, FOR WORLD CHALICE....

Spoiler

World Hero Auramonad by BDSceptyr

World Hero Auramonad/LIGHT/Cyberse-Type Pendulum Normal Monster/Level 8/0 ATK/3500 DEF

Scales: 7/7

Pendulum Lore: You can shuffle 7 "World Legacy" cards that are either in your hand, GY and/or banished into the Deck, including 5 Effect Monsters: Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, you can equip any "World Legacy" monsters from your Deck to this card, then any monsters you control in those Equip Cards' columns gain their effects while this card is in the Monster Zone.

Lore: This forlorn hero is the being that blazed the path to destiny that leads into the heart of this world. By imprisoning the great evil into himself, he performed the ultimate sacrifice, his body scattered around the world he preserved as a final legacy. It will be up to the future generations to ensure the snake he sealed within this star's cradle never knows freedom again.

Little left to say that the description didn't but-welcome to the World Hero Auram was told of. The one that Blue Sky was made in the spitting image of. The one that had once before stopped Demiurgear from destroying the World, and the entity that would provide the key for the new generation of heroes to possibly end it for good.

This card has the same hue and Attribute as the Mekk-Knight Blue Sky, providing a link between what the World Hero was, and what it eventually became, in light of the Morning Star incident. Similar number of Pendulum Scales as the number of World Legacies, too.

This card's name, while similar to Avram's when he reads of him eras later, also has another link to the fearsome World Regalia Demiurgear-the Monad is considered the being above the 'Demiurge' in religion, who created the Demiurge, but shrouded them in a cloud to prevent their knowledge of the world above it. In a similar vein, Auramonad sealed away Demiurgear within itself and the Ark in vain hope that the titanic body parts it split into would be to large to be reunited.

Did I forget to mention this monster now has the highest DEF of any Normal Monster in the game? Probably missed that, yeah.

And thus concludes the first set of the BlaDeS of Change Workshop. Reviews, revelry, you know the drill, let's get to spelunking.

BD'S, signing off.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr