Sign in to follow this  
Black D'Sceptyr

Rampage of the Regalia (Sceptyr's Singles, 19/19)

This time, folks, we're going to dip once again into the Duel Terminal storyline of the tragic tale of the World Legacy. This time, however, we go back to the beginning-before Ib and Avram and Ningirsu, before Imduk at the beginning and his other six sinister brethren at the end, before Mekk-Knights and Krawlers and Knightmares (oh my!)....

...but not before Lee. And not before the rise of the World Hero. Indeed, this is the tale of how the world was once in thrall to the machines and the Mekkstrosities they churned out.

And behind it all flittered a sinister little angel-changed in appearance but not in attitude-that kept them all going with her own twisted World Key.  

But then her encounter with an otherworldly horror turned her into one that rivaled the power of a certain Source of Destruction.

From her ghastly form would come a different Machine, one that bathed the world it walked on alight in the flames of the morning star. And it would take the sacrifice of the World Hero to put them all down.

This is the tale of the landmarks that made the Legacies....this is the story of the Seven World Regalias

World Regalias: Monsters

Spoiler

World Regalia - 'World Shrine' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Shrine'/DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 6/2000 ATK/2000 DEF

Scales: 1/1

Pendulum Lore: N/A

Lore: If this card leaves the Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 banished "World Regalia" monster; Special Summon it during the next turn's Standby Phase in Defense Position. If this card is Normal Summoned while there is a card in the Pendulum Zone whose Pendulum Scales are 7, or if this Pendulum Summoned card leaves the field; You can add 1 "World Legacy" card from your Deck or 1 "World Regalia" Pendulum Monster from your face-up Extra Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia - 'World Shrine'" once per turn.

<<Oh yes; did I forget to mention these Regalias are Pendulums? Did, didn't I-teehee! Oh, all of these will make sure my rule over this world stays as is. After all, I'm the Fairy Lee, and my goal is to ensure that these World landmarks are kept together in order to save this world....for ME...and this Shrine is the first step towards their upkeep! See, its where these humans upon here worship their betters-and why wouldn't they-these provide for their every need, so long as they give them the proper tribute! And with that in mind...>>

World Regalia - 'World Altar' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Altar'/DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 6/3000 ATK/0 DEF

Scales: 7/7

Lore: Cannot be Special Summoned from the hand or GY, except by Pendulum Summon. To Tribute Summon this card face-up, you can also Tribute 1 card in a Pendulum Zone, instead of a monster. Cannot attack unless you pay 1500 LP. If a "World Regalia" monster is destroyed by battle, or if this card is banished; You can add 1 "World Regalia" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "World Regalia - 'World Altar' once per turn.

<<...there's the place where such tribute is paid in this world! A ha ha ha! It's up in the mountains, bearing down upon the town surrounding it-the capital of this world, and well...the place where some are foolish enough to try and resist my charityyyyyyy! Oh they have their trinkets, and toys, and their little labs-but they know what happened the last time they decided not to placate the Regalia. Especially when that Regalia decided to placate itself with a nice bath of fire...on the northern end of this town. They know better now. Through me, all life on this ball of terra firma will know better. >>

World Regalia - 'World Shroud' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Shroud'/DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 7/2500 ATK/2500 DEF

Lore: If 2 or more cards in the Pendulum Zones have the same Pendulum Scales: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can banish this card from your field or face-up Extra Deck; add 1 "World Regalia" card from your Deck to your hand, except a Pendulum Monster. You can only use this effect of "World Regalia - World Shroud' once per turn. Each turn, when the first monster on the field that was not Normal or Pendulum Summoned activates its effect, banish that monster when its effect resolves.

<<...and now, my fair witness-and what a charmingly silent little witness you are too! :)- we turn to the newest of my Regalia. This is my wonderful 'World Shroud', and with it, the climate and sky of this world is at my beck and call. Of course, I make the rains fall and the crops flourish. And should any significant resistance pop up against the glory of the Regalia, this will blacken the sky above those rats, starve them, and...well, make it all the harder to evade the strikeforce I marshal against them.

OH! My, my myyyyyy-I seem to have spoken out of turn. Well, push on, o Witness, and see how that army comes to beeeee->>

World Regalia - 'World Covenant' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Covenant'/DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 7/500 ATK/2500 DEF

Lore: To Tribute Summon this card face-up, you can also Tribute cards in the Pendulum Zones, as well as monsters. Each turn, the first time a card(s) on the field would be destroyed by a card effect, while you control this card that was Normal or Pendulum Summoned from the hand, you can banish 1 "World Regalia" card from your hand or face-up Extra Deck, instead. Gains ATK equal to the total Pendulum Scales of monsters in the Pendulum Zones x100.

<<-This, is the Covenant of this World. Oh yes, there is a great power within this knotted machine, one even I know not the full origin of. But for what it does, the mystery can remain as such. See-thanks to that World Altar of mine, the fools on this world do not know that it is they who fuel this war machine, as the people 'ritualized' on it are instead moved here....

....where they're attuned and turned to more....fitting forms for me to place under my dainty heels. A ha ha ha ha HAAAAAA! Oh yes, from those Mekkstrocious Insects that keep them from settling in the forces and out of my reach, to the soldiers that march from this contraption at any hint of open rebellion, this Covenant does it all, and will be doing it all for as long as these humans deign to throw themselves into its maw like grist in the mill! >>

World Regalia - 'World Cross' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Cross'/DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 8/0 ATK/3000 DEF

Lore: You can reveal this card in your hand, then target 1 Machine monster you control; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "World Legacy" or "World Regalia" monster to your opponent's side of the field with the same ATK as that target, in Defense Position. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Spell/Trap on the field, 1 "World Legacy" card in your GY, or 1 banished "World Regalia" card; return it to the hand. While there are 2 or more cards in the Pendulum Zones with the same Pendulum Scales, switch the ATK/DEF of this card, also it cannot be targeted by card effects.

<<-Oooh, witness, this one is a personal favorite of mine. It is nestled in the only town on this world's lonely continent, the one where they fish their fill. The technology in this World Cross is heavy to bear, I must admit-but even here this Regalia is well worth the effort, as it brings forth spies for me to monitor the progress of this world. Right now, their frantic antics and attempts to deny my influence are just the greatest amusement-and stomping them out with so little effort is even more exhilarating! 

Alas, these photonic spies of mine-I have dubbed them Astro Knightmares, right now-can infect any machinery to become even stronger. I may just let these meatpuppets get up to a sufficient level of technological advancement in the future; just to see if what they conjure up can help make these Knightmares be the true terrors they can be. Perhaps then I can prove worthy enough to unlock the true power of these Regalias?....>>

World Regalia - 'World Staff' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia 'World Staff' DARK/Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 8/2500 ATK/500 DEF

Lore: To Tribute Summon this card face-up, you can also Tribute cards in the Pendulum Zones, as well as monsters. If this card is in your hand or face-up Extra Deck: You can send this card to the GY; draw 1 card and reveal it, and if it is a Pendulum Monster that shares the same Pendulum Scales with 2 or more cards in the Pendulum Zones, draw 1 more card. Otherwise, banish it. If this card is banished or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 card in the Pendulum Zone; send 1 "World Regalia" or "World Legacy" Continuous Spell/Trap from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, that target gains that sent card's effects.

<<-This last one...well, its a bit of a contingency plan, doll. You see, there may yet be a way one of these fools get lucky against me, and as the Fairy Lee, I will not venture outside of the Regalia's sight without a way to return. Thankfully, one of these very Regalia-MYYYYY sky-scraping World Staff-does so in just the loveliest way! See, I have generously offered any who reach this station at the other end of this supercontinent a change to...reconnect with their loved ones. Anyone they've lost too soon-as if such losses would even be worthwhile if not for my magnificence! So ungrateful!

But they do come, witness-in a trickle, and their insight to my disguised ears allowed me the cover to hide a copy of my subconscious in this database's code. Now should anything avail my body in this world, the world beyond this terminal will bring me back through any machine that touches this Core and this tower! Oh the surprise should these fools slay me once-only to find the orcustra of destruction awaiting them in this Babel they've bared their souls in! A ha ha ha ha  haaaaaaaa! >>

World Regalia Fairy Lee by BDSceptyr

World Regalia Fairy Lee/DARK/Fairy-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 2/100 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: If this card is Summoned: You can take 1 "World Regalia" Pendulum Monster from your Deck, and either place it in your Pendulum Zone or face-up in your Extra Deck. If a Normal Spell/Trap on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can shuffle this card in your GY and 1 "World Regalia" card in your Spell & Trap Zone into the Deck; negate the activation, and if you do, Set that card to your Spell & Trap Zone instead of sending it to the GY. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia Fairy Lee" once per turn.

<<-Why, hello there, you! Actually....who are you? I cannot touch you, yet you can see me. Ah...a witness? No....THE Witness. Well, I suppose the worlds beyond are curious at the construction of society I have now just consolidated, yeeeeeeees. Alright, then-but be warned, your actual interference in this world, by word or deed, will not be as tolerated as your silent vigil.

Me? Well, it's obvious-I'm the Fairy Lee! And with these Regalia that scatter this world, a great experiment in sentient documentation has just begun for this world. One that shall lead towards the creation of a truly divine power to bring enlightenment to all. Soon, the Demiurgear will ri-

oh, I so am getting aheeeeead of myself here! Teehehehehehe! Continue on, o Witness-you've just caught me in the middle of my rounds of this earth~>>

World Regalia Corruptor Ido by BDSceptyr

World Regalia Corruptor Ido/DARK/Fiend-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 7/2000 ATK/100 DEF

Lore: If you control 2 cards in the Pendulum Zones (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your GY, then apply 1 of these effects, depending on those cards' Pendulum Scales. You can only use this effect of "World Regalia Corruptor Ido" once per turn.
• Same: Special Summon 1 Spell/Trap in the Spell & Trap Zones as a Normal Monster (Machine/DARK/Level 7/ATK 2000/DEF 100). (That monster is still treated as a Spell/Trap.)
• Different: This card DEF becomes 3000, also inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
You can Tribute 1 "World Regalia" monster; send 1 Effect Monster on the field to the GY.

<<-I...wow, Witness, I did not think you would be here. Now I'm really grateful no one else can see you-WAIT, YOU CAN TOO?! Well, then we should allllllll be acquainted, then should we not? Witness, this is Ido. Ido, my newly christened Witness. 

Ido? Well, this is the great entity that opened my eyes to the troubles of this world. It came from the skies, and through its contact with me, we managed to make the Regalias. He? Oh, he resides inside the World Altar, for right now. Let's just say...those sacrifices atop the Altar's head are fuel for more than just these humans' development plans, shall we?>>

Guardragon Fairy Ede by BDSceptyr

Guardragon Fairy Ede/WIND/Dragon-Type Ritual Tuner Effect/Level 1/600 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "World Legacy Instability". When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can pay 2000 LP; Special Summon "Guardragon" monsters with different names from your Deck and/or Extra Deck whose total Levels/Link Ratings exactly equals 3. If this card is sent to the GY while you control "World Hero Auramonad"; You can draw 1 card. During the Standby Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed by battle or Tributed last turn: You can return this card or 1 "World Legacy" card from your GY to the hand. You can only use each effect of "Guardragon Fairy Ede" once per turn.

<<Alas-so this is one of the many faces of my resistance. And an apostle toooooo, hehehehehe. My first one. She didn't like how I took to the meatpuppet populace after my meeting with Ido. No matter. The World Garden only needs to two maintain its designation, and Ede found out fast just how...expendable her positioning in the Fairy hierarchy was.

And now she's commandeered Dragons to fight me. I do so look forward to seeing just how well my power works against them, indeed. And definitely looking forward to setting things once and for all with my deeear friend...who is soon to be dearly departed...>>

Crusadia Founder Arborealis by BDSceptyr

Crusadia Founder Arborealis/WATER/Spellcaster-Type Ritual Tuner Effect Monster/Level 2/1800 ATK/800 DEF

Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "World Legacy Instability". If a Link Monster that points to this card attacks, or if a "World Hero Auramonad" attacks while this card is in your hand: You can destroy 1 monster in your hand, or this card if it is in your hand; inflict 1800 damage to your opponent. During the End Phase, If this card is in the GY because it was Tributed or destroyed by a card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Crusadia" monster from your Deck or GY to your zone a Link Monster points to. You can only use each effect of "Crusadia Founder Arborealis" once per turn.

<<-NEW BLOOD! How I so looooove when my enemies bring themselves before meeeeeeee-

And so the face of that piteous resistance effort in the woods reveals herself. Oooh, and she's bearing child. I should possibly check whose....when they're properly laid out for me to see, along with that witch's stomach lining. 

Apparently the biggest of these rebel bands is under her tutelage-and those blasted Mekk-Knights have followed her banner too. And Auramonad as well? Innnnteresting. All the easier to squish out at once. No really, I so looove when all my ducks get in a row-and guess what season it is right now, Miss Arborealis...?>>

World Regalia Orcustrator Singirsu by BDSceptyr

World Regalia Orcustrator Singirsu/DARK/Machine-Type Ritual Tuner Effect Monster/Level 9/2500 ATK/1800 DEF

Lore; You can Ritual Summon this card with "World Legacy Instability". You can discard this card; add 1 DARK Tuner with 1900 or 2000 DEF from your Deck to your hand. All Level 9 monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn: You can return 1 of your banished Machine monsters to your GY; Special Summon from your GY or Extra Deck, 1 Tuner whose Level is equal to the difference between the Levels of the returned card and this card, or 1 Level 9 non-DARK non-Machine monster. After this effect resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except DARK monsters.

<<-And now, to the very reason these three heroes' attempts to stop the Regalia will all end in failure. A pity I had to remind this man repeatedly of what I could have done to his wannabe love in Arborealis for his tongue to loosen. 

Oh wait...

Hold on...

It's not a pity at all. He's quite a looker too, especially with all the cosmetic changes Ido made for him. And he'll look hotter putting the light of life out of his own muse's eyes in our final encounter. Because if he doesn't, well...I will.

World Regalia: Spells/Traps

Spoiler

World Regalia - 'World Garden' by BDSceptyr

World Regalia - 'World Garden'/Field Spell Card

Lore: When this card is activated: You can target 2 "World Regalia" monsters in your Pendulum Zones; increase their Pendulum Scales by 3, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "World Regalia Token" (Machine/DARK/Level 5/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can pay 1000 LP; Normal Summon 1 "World Legacy" or" World Regalia" monster from your hand as an additional Normal Summon. You can banish this card from your GY; Set 1 "World Regalia" or 1 "World Legacy" Continuous Spell/Trap directly from your Deck. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia -'World Garden'" once per turn.

<< AIIIIEEEEE!~ Oh, it is you again, mysterious witness! I would have destroyed you with my ancient Star Rod, but since you have no influence on this world, and so inquisitively took in all the joys I showed you on your visit last, I suppose you might need some...answers as it pertains to this place.

This....is my home. It is my personal garden, made to produce these Chalices that will defend me and retain my memories. Fragile as they are, their influence over the naive and good of heart-good heart, indeed! As if something so sickeningly sweet could truly exist!- is very powerful. I suppose that's why I'm in my own regalia in it as well. Feels like here, all the worries of these meatpuppets finally...fades away....

....Ah....

....A HA HA HA HA HA HA! Did I get you, witness? Oh yes, I may relax here, but those pests NEVER leave my mind-and now, they will not leave alone my Regalias, either! They wish to destroy them! And I will see them all choke on their flapping tongues before they take my Garden from me! Follow me if you dare, witness-for this World shall now know the TRUE power of the WORLD REGALIAS!>>

World Regalia's Madness by BDSceptyr

World Regalia's Madness/Continuous Spell Card

Lore: During the turn this card was activated, when Tribute Summoning a "World Regalia" monster, you can also Tribute 1 DARK Machine monster in your Deck or face-up Extra Deck. You can pay 1000 LP; Normal Summon 1 "World Legacy" or" World Regalia" monster from your hand as an additional Normal Summon. If a DARK Machine monster(s) you control is Tributed: You can target 1 monster on the field; send it to the GY, then if it that Tributed monster was Level 7 or higher, inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia's Madness" once per turn. 

<<-Rrrrgh! How did these people...these puppets....even GET this much tech active under my nose?! No matter. I tried to be the nice Fairy-give them what they needed to keep their society stuck together! And they have the nerve to call my charity oppression! They are nothing and know less! And if they're bleating about oppression...

....well, I've always loved to show more than tell in this life, and that's not changing now. Go, World Shrine! You've had your acolytes prostrate before you in times past-open their minds now and give these resistors something to reeeeeeally cry about. TEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA->> 

World Legacy Prototype by BDSceptyr

World Legacy's Prototype/Equip Spell Card

Lore:  When Tribute Summoning a DARK Machine monster, you can banish DARK Machine monsters in your hand instead of Tributing a monster equipped with this card. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "World Regalia" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can banish this card from your GY and any number of "World Legacy" or "World Regalia" monsters with different names from your Deck, except the turn this card was sent to the GY; Special Summon 1 DARK Tuner from your Deck or Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the number of banished cards. Immediately after this effect resolves, Link Summon 1 Link Monster using monsters you control.

<<-And now, Witness, I bring to you the very tool that will ensure my victory against this resistance, no matter how far its sickness persists on my perfect world. This is what brought all of the Regalia's attack systems to bear, and it is also what ensures each of the Regalia protects me in turn.

I could, indeed, use the fearsome power it holds to bring about a union of my own....but I see no need for it. It is utterly destructive to my enchanting beauty, to the stability of the world I have worked SO HARD TO MAKE....and really....this rebellion will not-will-NEEEEEEVER-reach the extent needed to unseat meeeeeee!

No-Instead, I will simply impale the movement upon its former strategist, Singirsu. He'll do what nature apparently couldn't, in pruning my garden of these sentient weeds. AhahahaHAHAHAHA->> 

World Regalia's Avid Audacity by BDSceptyr

World Regalia's Avid Audacity/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: The effects of "World Regalia and World Legacy" monsters in your hand, GY, and face-up Extra Deck can be activated as Quick Effects. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, apply 1 of these effects. You can only use this effect of "World Regalia's Avid Audacity" once per turn.
• Tribute Summon 1 "World Legacy" or "World Regalia" monster.
• Pendulum Summon 1 DARK Machine or Fairy monster (and no other monsters) from your hand or face-up Extra Deck.

<<-Me? Prideful? And why not? I've placed this world on the pinnacle of life-altering technology. They are only where they're at because I decided to let them experience evolution with me. By my mercy they know of so much. And they reward it with the construction of Morning Star to put me down?! My pride will come before THEIR fall.

And all the stuff they used to put together such a flawless work of art such as those Mekk-Knights....they're like nothing I've eeeeeeeeever seen. It amazes me so. Was this what their usage of MY knowledge being put toward this? How dare they not share such a wondrous discovery with me! Anything of value they had was already mine by virtue of my nurturing of them to attain it? And they daaaaareput technology this beneficial to my Regalia into the heart of my so-called destroyer? World Covenant-bring my Altar-made force out! It's time to take back what's ALWAYS been miiine->>

World Regalia's Consuming Covet by BDSceptyr

World Regalia's Consuming Covet/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Pendulum Zone; banish it, and if you do, draw 1 card. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Pendulum Summon 1 DARK Machine or Fairy monster (and no other monsters) from your hand or face-up Extra Deck. If a "World Regalia" or "World Legacy" monster(s) you control is Tributed: You can make the ATK of the non-Machine monster(s) on the field with the highest ATK become half its original ATK, until the End Phase. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia Consuming Covet" once per turn.

<<-Since the beginning of my inception in the World Garden, I suppose....I've always held this hunger, Witness. I only say this now because of the lull in the battle I now must wage with this world. This hunger...at first it was for knowledge, and I was okay with letting humanity grow alongside me. But with that knowledge came suspicion-and justified suspicion-of my 'kin', so vulnerable to strife and runination of their own creations. So I re-established the relationship...on a term where their hunger could never consume me.

Then my own hunger....my own tastes....turned to reliability. I needed to know that humanity's knowledge could never exceed mine, as irrational and destructive as they would be. So the Regalia came up, as much a reservoir of my experiences as it was a moderator of the human's. Was this wrong? It shouldn't beeeee! This war justifies every concern I've ever had-EVERY ONE!

And with my World Wand, I'll show them just what folly they've exerted today! Them, and their children, will burn in my light. No matter where they are. And tough if Singirsu doesn't like it-he knew what joining my cause entailed, no matter who he may have yet loved in that clutch of toothpicks known as a forest.>>

World Regalia's Invidious Inertia by BDSceptyr

World Regalia's Invidious Inertia/Continuous Trap Card

Lore: During the Standby Phase or Battle Phase: You can declare either Battle or Card Effect; this turn, the face-up "World Regalia" and "World Legacy" monsters you currently control cannot be destroyed by the declared method, also they cannot be targeted by your opponent's monster effects. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Pendulum Summon 1 DARK Machine or Fairy monster (and no other monsters) from your hand or face-up Extra Deck. You can only use each effect of "World Regalia's Invidious Inertia" once per turn.

<<-And now, for the truth of all of this, o Witness-what I do, I do for love. Love of an acquiring of knowledge of all. Love of the great divinity this knowledge will be used to craft. Love of-

OW! Well, not of these puppets that are currently trying to breach my Regalia's defenses, that's for sure! And right now, my love will have to be a tough one. And a blooooody one, too. Hehehe.

And the power of these Regalia....how dare humans go on to make something that can damage my babies. My brainchild! I'll never forgive them for this! And neither will my World Shroud, when I cut the lights on their little rebellion. COAT THE SKY IN DARKNESS!>>

World Legacy Instability by BDSceptyr

World Legacy Instability/Ritual Spell

Lore: This card can be used to Ritual Summon up to 3 Ritual Tuners. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or Machine Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones, whose total Levels exactly equal the Levels of the Ritual Monsters you Ritual Summon. Then, if the total Levels of those Ritual Summoned monsters exactly equals 12, you can place 1 "World Hero Auramonad" from your Deck or face-up Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zone. You can shuffle this card, 1 "World Regalia Orcustrator Singirsu" and 1 non-Ritual DARK Tuner from your GY into the Deck; draw 1 card.

<<-W-what? What is this-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, SINGIRSU?! 

After everything I did for you-for all of you-! Ede, and Aborealis, and Aurmonad-you ALL turned everyone against me! You RUINED....EVERYTHING! Subversives and saboteurs, ALLLLLLL AROUND ME! 

Perhaps I've been too lenient on this world, O Witness. Turn away now. It's about time I showed this world the true god of this world.

After all, bringing forth the TRUE source of destruction is exactly what this world needs to....

SeEeEeEeEeEeEeE!!>>

World Regalia-Final Boss

Spoiler

World Regalia Leelith by BDSceptyr

World Regalia Leelith/LIGHT/Fairy-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-3/3500 ATK

Arrows: Top/Bottom Left/Bottom Right

Lore: 3 Tuners with different Levels
Cannot be used as Link Material. While this Link Summoned card is in its owner's control, all monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. You can only use each of these effects of "World Regalia Leelith" once per turn.
• If this card was Link Summoned using monsters with 1900 or more DEF: You can Special Summon 1 Machine Link Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Link Summon.)
• If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Banish all monsters from each player's hand.

<<-....tIeRra wIlL RiSe fRoM tHiS wOrLd'S hUsK......>>

This story is now complete.

BD'S, signing off.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr
Adding the FINAL cards, including the New World Regalia Link!