yui

Yui's AMA

1 minute ago, Saikazo said:

Hades but Celtic. Yes or no?

That's a dangerous bar for even a triple-a studio to aim for. For the sake of the dev team's sanity, I'm gonna go with no.

1 minute ago, (‽) said:

Have you played transistor?

No, but seeing that it's done by Supergiant Games after the first impression they left on me with Hades has certainly piqued my interest.

It's pretty sick. It's semi-turn based, with an ability system the rewards experimenting with different powers.

Every attack is basically an item, that can then also be used as a modifier on other items, to create a 4-move load out. It's fuckin sick.

Also insane art direction and music.

23 hours ago, Chiri said:

Have you had Apple Jacks Caramel cereal yet? If not, do you plan to try it?

have not heard of it, sounds neat

2 hours ago, Thar said:

Stupidest Hades build you've ever tried and did not regret

On-hit Aspect of Lucifer. Haha Eternal Chamber go brrrrrr. Haven't done any particularly unorthodox builds yet, but I do wanna try a doom build on Aspect of Chiron. That could be funny.

1 hour ago, Comrade Duck said:

Biggest regret of 2020?

Don't have any major regrets for last year. The closest thing I've got is buying a relatively cheap (8 dollars) raincoat instead of shelling out for a more expensive but better one. One that won't still let my belly get wet perhaps.

Which Vtuber would you like to see as a character in 100% OJ and what would their playstyle be?

1 hour ago, Thar said:

Which Vtuber would you like to see as a character in 100% OJ and what would their playstyle be?

This isn't even a hypothetical; Sakura Miko is basically already in the game.

EOhE2itW4AAkEJI.jpg

As for a direct vtuber addition, I'd like to see Usada Pekora added. She could be a trap-based character or something in true Usada Construction spirit, perhaps being able to change the effects of traps she places down.

Edited by yui

10 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

highest heat run you've completed?

16 heat, using Extreme Measures 4 and Tight Deadline 3. Weapon of choice was the fists using Aspect of Gilgamesh (my favorite aspect).

16 minutes ago, yui said:

16 heat, using Extreme Measures 4 and Tight Deadline 3. Weapon of choice was the fists using Aspect of Gilgamesh (my favorite aspect).

Nice. What's your favored build for gilgamesh? I've been trying a crit build I found with quake cutter and it rips through shit. Got through 20 heat with it.

Just now, Comrade Duck said:

Nice. What's your favored build for gilgamesh? I've been trying a crit build I found with quake cutter and it rips through shit. Got through 20 heat with it.

i can roll with any (non-poseidon) build, especially if i get rending claws.

unknown.png

if i had to pick a favorite type of build though, i have a lot of fun with doom+weak builds.

1 hour ago, Comrade Duck said:

favorite zombie movie?

Shawn of the Dead

Just now, yui said:

Shawn of the Dead

Well now that I know you're a man of culture... favorite Simon Pegg movie that isn't Shaun of the Dead? Features and short films count too.

15 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

Well now that I know you're a man of culture... favorite Simon Pegg movie that isn't Shaun of the Dead? Features and short films count too.

i'm pretty fond of Hot Fuzz. haven't seen all that many simon pegg movies tbh; off the top of my head it's just those two and Paul.

maybe i'll get more questions if i bump my thread with gifs instead of just pushing the bump button

FreeUnfoldedChick-max-1mb.gif

What do you think a movie with Terry Crews and Dwayne Johnson would be about? And how would the fated "peck pop" scene be tied into it?

5 hours ago, Thar said:

What do you think a movie with Terry Crews and Dwayne Johnson would be about? And how would the fated "peck pop" scene be tied into it?

An action comedy about pro wrestling, starring Terry Crews as an up-and-coming new wrestler and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as himself. The pec pop would be to try and assert dominance over one of Terry's earlier opponents.

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

You are only able to eat and/or drink 3 things

What would they be?

eat cereal, because that already accounts for half of what i eat anyway and there are many types of cereals

drink almond milk, so i can put it in my cereal

drink water, because i suspect i'll have to pay for all this myself and almond milk ain't exactly the cheapest stuff, especially not in the quantities of liquid i consume on a daily basis

limited-time offer: post now and receive one free bad advice upon your question being answered