Both include summons?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yugioh versus Tales

• YGO: Falsebound Kingdom
    • Tales of Symphonia

Giving my vote to Falsebound Kingdom, as I've played that one. I'm sure Tales of Symphonia is a nice game, but I'm only saying this based on my experience with Tales of the Abyss. Thus, I can't properly validate Symphonia. As for Falsebound Kingdom, while the gameplay was weird, I did kind of like the strategic turnbased RPG with Yugioh monsters. It's even got the Egyptian God cards.

Vote for Symphonia. An enjoyable game, IMO. There are some things I wanted to be different or that could have been better, but are just nitpicks of mine xD
Don't want to get into details or I may spoil a thing or 2.

Don't get me wrong, I've heard good things about Tales of Symphonia, but I've never played it, unlike Falsebound Kingdom, which offers a different angle for a YGO game with it being a strategy-based RPG. Voting for Falsebound Kingdom.

I cannot say I expected to see Tales losing so early and certainly not like this.

tbh never played this YGO game but looking up screenshots I don't get the appeal. Meanwhile Symphonia is high up on my list of games ever. Still time for a turn around but doubtful.

I really got into the characters and art of Tales. It did a good job at giving me sidequests I want to do just to see more of the writing and that's a big plus.