yui

Post and I'll tell you what Touhou character you are

There's over 100 of these girls so I should be able to get everyone here without any overlap.

(DISCLAIMER: Depictions may vary and/or contain a mixture of canon and fanon traits)

50 minutes ago, Saikazo May Cry said:

Awful fitting that you're the first one here, since you get to be the protagonist.

a43c65c17f5cc4fa6a6f9d44ba6bb4c71d257453

Reimu Hakurei, the Poster Girl for Armpit Fetishism Shrine Maiden of Paradise

When shit goes down, it's not uncommon for you to be caught right in the middle of it for some reason, disturbing what would have otherwise been a peaceful day at home. When there's work to be done, you can be reluctant about getting it done, but it can't really be questioned that you do get it done, typically in a timely manner once you get to work. It's not rare for you to end up at odds with others, but at the end of the day, everyone's still friends, and you go home to get some peace and quiet... only for the cycle to start all over again. It ain't an easy life, but it's the one you've got.

41 minutes ago, Tsumugi Shirogane said:

:ban:

Now you're thinking with portals.

tumblr_inline_pf55xj0fEG1uvkxel_540.gif

Yukari Yakumo, the Shady-Ass Gap Hag Youkai of Boundaries

You've been here a long time, and have the power and knowledge to show it. Albeit, that power was largely granted to you by a greater-still entity, and it can be unclear sometimes how much of your knowledge is the real deal and how much is an incredible bluff. A lot of what you do may or may not have more than one purpose, but in the cases where it does, at least one of those reasons is bound to be simply for your amusement.

40 minutes ago, Fearen said:

Gimme!

I had a different one for you at first, but it didn't feel right upon further consideration.

reisen-udongein-inaba-gif-2.gif

Reisen Udongein Inaba, the Useless Little Bunny Lunatic Moon Rabbit

You're the type that if asked to jump, you'll jump as high as you can and ask if it was enough. Being more the straight man type surrounded by a bunch of weirdos, you fall into the unfortunate straight man category where shenanigans will likely end up being at your expense in some way. But that doesn't get you down. You're a committed worker, typically putting in your best effort, and you'll tough it out without much complaint if you find yourself in a tight situation. It's obvious you've got lots of potential, but just how deep that potential runs has yet to be fully explored.

5 minutes ago, Thar said:

no

Yes.

tumblr_o13nogFIap1rw29u3o2_r1_500.gif

Suika Ibuki, the Alcoholic Loli Tiny Night Parade of One Hundred Demons

Be honest, have fun, and maybe get off-your-ass drunk. What else matters in life? If you can't find some fun shenanigans to get involved in, you may well go make your own shenanigans, but it's never with harmful intentions. The goal is simply to have a good time, make friends, and have something to laugh about next time you're with friends. It doesn't have to be constant partying of course; a nice day at home with your hobbies is fine too.

4 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Now that I've posted you must deliver soon

Nope.

_touhoummd_gif__byakuren_3rd_stage_limit

Byakuren Hijiri, the Wrong Religious Leader Sealed Great Magician
You try to be kind and mild-mannered with everyone, but aren't afraid to crack down when people step out of line. As a leading figure, you can be the subject of quite a bit of controversy, especially when you defend people getting a lot of flak at the time; some welcome your leadership with open arms and starry eyes, while others may scorn it and question the legitimacy of it all. You typically prefer to avoid conflicts that may come up between you and others due to differing views, but can and will stand your ground if you need to fight. If something's up, you're likely to get involved in one way or another.

22 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to Reptiles said:

?????

It's not Jo'on.

PepperyFatBluebreastedkookaburra-size_re

Sanae Kochiya, the Other Armpit Girl Newbie Goddess of the Mountain

At a passing glance, you seem perfectly normal. Which, for your surroundings, you are. Which means you're fucking weird and just happen to fit in perfectly with the roster of crazy people you suddenly found yourself surrounded with one day. There's a distinct enthusiastic energy you put out though, like "I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I'm sure going to do it." Not only that, but once you first appeared, you didn't twiddle your thumbs waiting to burst onto the scene, rapidly becoming a mainstay in the cast. Worrying about common sense is overrated.

19 minutes ago, Skaia said:

Yo yo yo

You're too normal to be Reimu, who I already gave out anyway.

1a454a705474f30516e621edc752df0942f32f5c

Rinnosuke Morichika, the Only Actual Guy Person in Touhou Unmoving Used Goods Seller
You don't want any trouble. You'd rather sit down, have a nice normal day, do normal things, be reasonably productive, and call it a successful day when it's time to go to bed. Unfortunateley, you are plagued by an entire cast of weirdos surrounding you in every direction, which makes your "normal" days a bit odd in most cases. Being the only sane man in a world that's nuttier than squirrel crap, you've developed a knack for snark and wit, and generally reserve the best of your talent for a small handful of people in particular. You're also pretty good at identifying things.

6 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to Blue said:

poX5DTO.gif

7 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Me!Me!Me!

I don't have enough know-how on y'all two, so you're just generic fairy maids working at the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

16 hours ago, Yui said:

There's over 100 of these girls so I should be able to get everyone here without any overlap.

12 hours ago, Yui said:

I don't have enough know-how on y'all two, so you're just generic fairy maids working at the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Sound like a contradiction there :v

Not sure if serious or if it's a joke related to the fad but come on, I have been around the block for a long time and we have interacted a couple times, at the very least in your AMA. You got to have a Touhou girl impression of me already. Heck, you even gave one to a seemingly new member.

Edited by A Crap Guide to CC

2 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Sound like a contraction there :v

Not sure if serious or if it's a joke related to the fad but come on, I have been around the block for a long time and we have interacted a couple times, at the very least in your AMA. You got to have a Touhou girl impression of me already. Heck, you even gave one to a seemingly new member.

I interact with fearen a lot is the difference, instead of just a couple passing exchanges. There's not many people outside of the RP section regulars I know well enough to pin down as one person or another; even most of the above ones took quite a bit of hard thinking to pick out.

1 minute ago, Yui said:

I interact with fearen a lot is the difference, instead of just a couple passing exchanges. There's not many people outside of the RP section regulars I know well enough to pin down as one person or another; even most of the above ones took quite a bit of hard thinking to pick out.

But looking around, seems Fearen is only in 1 RP with you. Just how much RPers interact with each other in the backstages? o.O

32 minutes ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

But looking around, seems Fearen is only in 1 RP with you. Just how much RPers interact with each other in the backstages? o.O

All of them, just about. Each RP has its own discord server and everything.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, Faytl said:

IDK what all this shit is but suh dude

tenor.gif?itemid=10276032

Hong Meiling, the Gatekeeper who Gets More Shit than she Deserves Chinese Girl

For someone who takes their work as seriously as you, you're an incredibly laid-back individual. Which is good! Not the type to back down from a challenge, you tend to give your all when doing something, even if it doesn't always show. You care for your cohorts, tend to specialize in one thing, but can sometimes be overlooked. However, in a cast of characters not afraid to punch gods in the face, you're one of the least afraid to punch gods in the face. And witches. And anyone else that tries to get past you without getting the okay first.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:50 PM, Sophia said:

Tell me.

You're the one person I had figured out pretty much as soon as I made this thread, and part of the "not many people" I mentioned above.

4b18713c4455c8b91c1e36aadad2f601.gif

Patchouli Knowledge, the Book NEET Unmoving Great Library

It should hardly be surprising that probably the most well-read person and resident witch of NCM would be matched up with easily the most well-read character and most powerful (active) witch in Touhou. Books are great, plain and simple, and you want to read so many of them and learn all the things from them. As a direct result, you're exceptionally good at what you do from all the studying, experimenting, and theorizing. You're not exactly the queen bee, but it wouldn't do to call you a lone wolf either. Keep your eyes peeled for blonde-haired deuteragonists looking to steal your shit.

(side-note, it amuses me that Faytl got Meiling and you got Patchouli, since they're respectively the third and fourth stage bosses in their game, and y'all two are the only ones who have characters that shared a debut game at all)

On 4/3/2019 at 12:46 AM, VCR_CAT said:

Do it, you coward

you won't

no balls

As much as I wanted to give you one of the cats, it just didn't seem right. This character was mistaken for one of them when she was first revealed though, so that's something.

tumblr_mnhc3oq3Rv1qeaguvo1_r1_400.gif

Sekibanki, the Not Actually a Dullahan Rokurokubi Horror

Shit happens, simple as that. But, if that shit doesn't affect you, it's not necessarily your problem. Human or youkai affairs alike aren't really a major concern of yours beyond how they might impact you, since you generally prefer to keep to yourself anyway. You can be quite the cynic, and there's definitely at least a little pride involved on some level, but it's not even remotely to the extent of somebody like Remilia or Okina.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, iarimakousei said:

o: o: o:

So I thought I knew who you were, but it turns out you aren't, so I have no idea who you are. You can be one of the rabbits working at Eientei. I'll let you pick if you're an earth rabbit or moon rabbit though.

Edited by Yui