Blake

Post and get a Power

From scratch! I will attempt to fine tune it to you, but no promises.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:54 AM, LordCowCow said:

undefined

Ability: Void Voice

Classification: Hybrid [Auditory/Illusory]

Effects: The user's voice has the ability to stimulate the brain of the closest living organism to them, causing the afflicted to see and feel hallucinations based on deep seated issues or fears. Prolonged exposure to this ability has the curious effect of rendering the afflicted mute. Effects fade either with distance from the user (10 meters) or if the user is incapacitated, provided the damage is not permanent.

On 9/3/2019 at 1:10 AM, radio414 said:

just the normal amount of power, please. not unlimited power, that's too much power for me thanks

Ability: Static Soul

Classifcation: Auditory

Effects: The user can emit loud noises akin to radio static at different frequencies, with effects ranging from masking conversations the user has to damaging the ear drums of those who can hear it. The user is not immune to the effects of this ability.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:51 AM, Yui said:

bruce.gif

Ability: Necro Piper

Classification: Auditory

Effects: The user has the ability to cause lifeless objects to move to the beat of music they are either playing or listening to. Music actively performed by the user is much more precise in its control of the objects. Previously living objects also seem to follow commands more precisely, resulting in zombies that seem to have a very small amount of their identity preserved.

On 9/3/2019 at 4:04 AM, A Bad Crapguide said:

Tbh I actually kinda miss these "Post and I'll x" threads. I know I don't care about most of them but they're still fun when I do care.

Ability: Quiet Lam

Classification: Illusory

Effects: User is innately harder to notice than others. If there is anyone other than the user and a single other person, they will not notice the user unless the user actively wills them to, no matter what strange actions occur, though the actions will be noticed. User is effectively invisible at these times.

On 9/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, A Crap Guide to CC said:

undefined

Ability: Paint Hell

Classification: Creative

Effects: User has the ability to create and launch multitudes of small objects similar to paint balls in texture and appearance. These balls burst much like a paint ball would, causing 'paint' to splash when they burst. The paint is slightly acidic, causing damage akin to a mild sunburn in the span of a minute, while prolonged exposure seems to be exponentially stronger, with descriptions saying it feels like flames licking the afflicted. They also seem to be much heavier on the target than they look, causing a slow down effect.

22 hours ago, Thar said:

Image result for he man gif

Ability: Bot Builder

Classification: Augmentation [Mental]

Effects: User has an innate understanding of many types of machinery, making them a very effective mechanic. This ability has very little use in any sort of combat situation, but the user can make weapons and robots to assist them with ease, provided they have the needed materials.

56 minutes ago, Blake Eagle said:

Ability: Necro Piper

Classification: Auditory

Effects: The user has the ability to cause lifeless objects to move to the beat of music they are either playing or listening to. Music actively performed by the user is much more precise in its control of the objects. Previously living objects also seem to follow commands more precisely, resulting in zombies that seem to have a very small amount of their identity preserved.

14 minutes ago, radio414 said:

To clarify, using my power causes me to slowly go deaf unless I'm wearing, like, noise-cancelling headphones?

It’s not constantly in effect, so only when it’s activated. The damage won’t be too severe if given proper time to heal, unless it’s one of the absurd bursts that would damage eardrums.

Special headphones would be part of your arsenal for said action.