LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

EOlaaCE.png?1

As Nine and Raphael continued to exchange blows, Nine looked to the disciple ready to see what else would come at him. However, his attention was momentarily snapped away from him as he looked to the side, seeing Lok speak with Gwen. The Houndoom's eyes went wide as he saw the hollow looking figure of Gwen simply floating there, not responding to anything that Lok had said. As he did, he suddenly felt a flood of emotions start to rush through him. It was hard to tell what exactly he was feeling, his mind in such a whir at the sight that he couldn't parse exactly what it was. However, as his eyes drifted back to Raphael there was one thing he tell clearly. One thought he knew exactly what the meaning was. Glaring at the disciple, that thought echoed within his mind. 

How dare you.

The hostility clear in his eyes, even as Gwen seemed to recollect her senses, the boy simply charged his hand with dark energy. Firing his dark pulse at the shadow ball, Nine's glare did not seem to go unnoticed by the disciple. "Well, it doesn't really matter if he helped make the world. After all, everyone makes the world right? But," with a mock half bow, he'll say, "to hear that I'm a mistake from a hollow fake like you is the highest of compliments."

Raphael's smile widening , the disciple cackled at the Houndoom."Yes, yes, that's it, that's the way of it." He stretched his arms out and declared, "come then, take your shot, you really want to don't you?"

With a flash of darkness pulsing around Nine, his aura sharpening itself as he looked towards the Banette he simply said. "Ah, well, that should be obvious right? But more than that. Well, I want you to realize how pitiful and meaningless you really are." Though Nine had kept a smile on his face, and bright as it seemed, it as well had changed from something playful to one that seemed far more hollow. 

"Oh scary, scary."

"Scary? Oh no, no. It's more comical than anything than else. You your self said that it was so funny, right? Here you are, the disciple of Giratina, mighty, powerful and so so scary yourself. But all you could do is pace around your master's cave, twiddling your spiked thumbs. Funny, right?"

"Oh, but I did get to do so so much! These last few centuries have been oh so much fun!" He swayed back and forth. "But if you won't come to me..." Raphael jumped forward with incredible force, extending his claws.

"Ah, I have no doubt you've killed so much. But..." Charging forward, Nine charged himself with darkness once more as he made his way over to meet Raphael halfway. As the man seemed ready to end his leap, Nine went to duck under his attack before countering with an uppercut of his own. 

The ghost type, in turn, bent himself back and away from Nine's attack, avoiding the punch. He sprung back upwards with a manic smile on his face. "Before you finish, maybe you should play more attention." It was then that Nine realized that there was something now tugging at his feet, looking at the ground below to see that there were skeletal arms reaching up and attempting to drag him down. 

Graveyard of Lost Souls Team Karaoke

Lok's eyes brightened up as he started seeing Gwen move. "Gwen!" He shouted as the girl gently moved him out of the way. And, as she fired off the Hex, he applauded as it seemed to have actually done damage to Raphael, although his hope was quickly snuffed when he struck back, doing the combination of moves that he did on Lok and Nine. He let out a gasp as Raphael fired off a Shadow Ball towards Gwen, although it was met by a Dark Pulse from Nine. "Good work!" Lok shouted, although he was preoccupied with the Godslayer.

In fact, it seemed like he was in trouble! Lok, in his panic to help his friend, pointed his finger at Raphael. A purple flame appeared on the tip of his finger. "Leave him alone!" Lok shouted, firing off his Hex towards the Godslayer. As he shot it out, instant regret washed over him as he remembered the last time he tried to get the Godslayer's attention.

Temple of Time and Space Team Showdown

Scarlet turned to Taiga, pumping her fist. They had successfully defeated the trio of fossils, although everything about it seemed a bit easier than she had expected. She turned to the others, giving the shark a girl in response to her thumbs up. However, her sense of things being too easy were right, as the king sent out two other fighters - what seemed like a Cradily and an Armaldo, although more dragonic just like the other three. Scarlet raised her fists in front of her, ready to take them on. She turned her head towards Taiga, who was already on the move.

She simply shook her head. "Someone's enthusiastic..." She turned back to Armaldo, the opponent that she was left with. "Well then..." She said, moving around a bit as she did a Swords Dance, before stopping in a battle ready position. "...let's dance!"

Team Alola, On the Road to Adarid City

"Weakness. Everywhere I turn." the Lucario said. Though he almost sounded more disappointed than anything. He raised his hand in Keanu's direction and fired off an Aura Sphere. When it made contact with the Electro Ball the two attacks, both made of energy, the Aura Sphere overtook the Electro Ball. It continued after Keanu, chasing him for a while.

But Lucario was no longer focused on Keanu.

"Those two, uh... they're a bit reckless. A lot, lately. Yeah you probably shouldn't be doing this and all, but if you're really going through with it, it would be a lot more impactful if there were people who knew, right? Rumors spread, the other Legends start looking for you, it's like using fish to bait out more fish. I'll fight you if you don't want to back down now, but wouldn't that give those two birds over there plenty of time to get away?"

Lucario turned in the direction of the girl who had spoken. He stepped forward and suddenly darted at speed too fast to see until he was behind the girl. "This won't take much time." He said calmly and brought an elbow into the back of her neck. Then without missing a beat swung his leg around and kicked Nani in the side and threw her skidding across the ground.

Team Mac, Cave Part Two

Mac fake-gagged at Ari's insistence of how cool Kazo was but then got caught up in what Zekrom had said. Followers? Of someone as powerful as him?

"That sounds...awesome! Does that mean I might learn to become super cool and strong like a legendary is?! Maybe as strong as Entei!"

"Ha, I'd hope you'd become even stronger! Don't limit yourself by setting a goal so specific, young one!"

"I... well, doing that would be amazing, but, we have a big problem going on right now, and I think we need to take care of that first. It's just... something that needs taken care of you know? But after it's all said and done, I don't mind joining ya,"

Meanwhile, Mac had come to an answer while the two spoke. "I want...to fight the Legends. All of them. I want to get stronger and stronger. But to do that...I have to do it on my own. I gotta keep traveling and facing all sorts of Legends. So, I guess....sorry Z-Zekrom, I don't think I can do that."

Zekrom looked at the three and crossed his arms. His face looked serious, grim....

And then he threw his arms open wide and a smile crossed his face. "WONDROUS!" He roared. "Such strong emotion! Such powerful ideals! I had feared that the people of this era have lost their way. But it seems you children are still living life the way I intended!"

He started pacing back and forth. "Yes, there is a great foe to face. And it's good there are warriors who will stand up to them." He stopped abruptly and turned to them. "But, and I hate to admit this, you are weak in body despite your ideals." He nodded to himself, and one of his arms crackled with electricity. "How about you show me what you've got, right here, right now. Don't hold anything back!"

ROAR

"I want to feel the strength of your hearts!"

Team Neo Not Dark, Under The Sea

Easter's Moonblast struck the Carvanha mid-kick and blasted the low-leveled Gijinka away. They were unconscious before they landed. The other, having let go in surprise at how fast Easter had taken down the rest of his companions, opened his mouth wide and let out a loud Screech before trying to Aqua Jet from a crouched position into Easter's chin.

"Ha...hahaha!" the Dragalge started to laugh, wincing at the pain the action caused him, as he walked towards Denku. "You tried soooo hard. But it was useless!" The Dragalge kicked Denku. "Maybe next time, ha!" They then launched a Dragon Pulse at the prone Pupitar. Despite their injuries, that they were trying to play off, the Dragalge wasn't quite down yet. Though to anyone but the confused Denku it would be clear he was on his last leg.

“That’s my job Dora! To protect you! Seeing you get hurt would do more damage to me than any attack these punks could dish out,”

Something was bubbling up within Dora. A feeling she didn't quite get. It was warm, but not like a blanket, itchy, but not like a rash, and she couldn't tell if it was good or bad. As the Cloyster was tossed out of the bubble the Huntail came at Brooke, spinning and ready to hit Brooke in the side with an Aqua Tail. And the feeling exploded. "But I feel the same about you!" Dora shouted, finally able to put some words to the feeling as she dove towards the Huntail. Ramming her head into him and knocking the attacker off center.

The Cloyster, from beyond the bubble, instead of looking fearful seemed more frustrated. Their eyes had a hint of madness to them as they approached the bubble again and launched a series of spikes at Brooke from the edge of it.

Team Showdown, Temple of Time and Space

Isole groaned as he heard Taiga's words. "Way to go, dummy, got yourself all messed up." She then looked towards the Cradily. Its tentacles were creeping from around their shoulders and neck and moving towards Taiga. Aiming to Constrict her.

Meanwhile the Armaldo, having been facing Taiga, turned when Scarlet spoke. He sneered at her but started towards her instead. As he approached his body started to harden and, on the way there, he shot off a Water Gun attack. Afterwards his claw extended and glowed with draconic energy.

Isole decided it might be good these other two were so distracting. It let her do this much easier.

She launched a Thunderbolt at the Cradily.

Unfortunately for her the warrior wasn't quite as dim-witted as she thought and they bent out of the way. The tentacles that were going towards Taiga halted and instead went for Isole.

She rolled her eyes and swiped her hand to the side and a blizzard picked up in front of her, rushing across the tentacles and freezing their ends. The Cradily gasped in pain as the tentacles fell to the ground. Isole then gestured forward and sent the Blizzard directly at the Cradily instead. The attack buffeted the Grass Gijinka and seemed to be enough to finish them off. Still attached to the ground through its roots it fell over. And it took some prying for those waiting outside the ring to get them out of the ring.

Team Karaoke, Graveyard of Lost Souls

As the hands grasped Nine's ankles, pulling him deeper into the suddenly soft ground, Raphael started to cackle. Lok's attack hit him and he gasped in surprise. "Oh what's this? The little baby is trying his hardest. Maybe some day he can be like me!" With another laugh Raphael shot a Shadow Ball at the other ghost.

Gwendoline muttered something and a barrage of leaf-like projectiles rushed towards the Banette.

Raphael drew his arm back and his Shadow Claw enlarged. With a single swipe he destroyed the projectiles that Gwen tried to hit him with. Leaping backwards Raphael landed on another tombstone.

"Isn't it wonderful?" he said, spinning and stretching his arms out. "This world. It's MY world! At first it was so small. Just a lonely tombstone in the middle of a vast field. But as the years went by it grew, and grew, and grew. And now all the souls I tore out of their useless bodies make me even stronger! Which will let me add more and more souls! Yes, this is my graveyard, my sanctuary, my...reality! And you all will get to join them soon!" He narrowed his eyes. "Starting with you."

Kayla launched a barrage of watery projectiles at Raphael, striking him in the back. He spun on the tombstone and dove towards her, raking his claws against her again. The attack felt as though real claws were being sliced through her yet there wasn't a physical trace of the damage. Nonetheless Kayla coughed and blood splattered Raphael's face. He then kicked the girl in the chest and sent her into the nearest tombstone.

"You can keep trying but it just means more suffering." Raphael said, twisting his neck to look back at the others. He licked the blood from his face. "Of course, I'd prefer if you did."

Gwen started forward but paused as he saw Nine's predicament. Chanting softly she waved her arms as a Mystical Fire emerged from the tips of her fingers. Aimed towards the ground near Nine.

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"This won't take much time."

When did he get behind me? The next thing Nani knew, the Lucario had struck her and sent her flying off to the side, the impact startling her enough to dispel the spectral bone she was ready to attack with. At least her properties as a Mimikyu were able to absorb the damage, but the impact was a different story. It still sent the girl flying, and it still did sting because of that. But that speed... that was quite a trick! Something Nani wouldn't mind borrowing herself for this fight, for sure. Getting back up to her feet, Nani eyed the Lucario over. His posture, the air he carried himself with, all that jazz... it didn't really tell her how he moved at such speeds, but it was enough that she'd be able to copy it.

With an unexpected burst of speed of her own, Nani ran straight at the Lucario, as if to strike... and then continued right past him. Getting used to this sort of speed wasn't an instant thing. Nani stopped and turned. Marie was still down. Best to get her up. Nani ran off at those extreme speeds again, stopping at the Brionne's side, giving her a tap on the cheek. "Hey. That was really brave. And also really stupid. Get up; we need to get out of here and I've got a plan. Are you a good swimmer?"

Getting on to her hands knees, Marie gives Nani a confused look before coughing and saying, "...yes?"

"Great. Try not to do anymore stupid stuff for a minute or two."

And then Nani darted off again, this time toward Keanu. "We need to bail. Do you think if both of us put our strength together, we could lift up Randy? I have an idea, but I don't actually know if it will work."

The Huntail’s Aqua Tail narrowly missed the Emboar, and the momentum sent him careening past. Brooke turned to face Dora, the little girl responsible, and patted her on the head. “That’s sweet, kiddo,” she said, crouched down and ruffling her hair, “but you’re too young to be worrying about that. Tell you what… you can help from a distance. You know how to use Water Gun, right? So use that. Just let me deal with them if they get too close, alright, Pipsqueak?”

Around the time Dora responded a barrage of spikes struck Brooke in the back. It was a light attack, but it stung, and she wrapped her arms around Dora to shield her from any stray shards. “Remember, keep your distance. Stay behind me and I’ll deal with the rest.”

Brooke rose to her full height and spun around. She snorted smoke when she saw Cloyster floating outside of the bubble. “We warned you.” Her voice once again sounded like a hundred people speaking at once. It consumed her own voice, and then, her eyes burst into flames, two small flickering fires where her eyeballs should have been. “You should have run when you had the chance. Now you’ll burn.”

She drew her arm back. Flames burst from her shoulder and spiraled across the arm, swirling into the form of a massive arm with a gauntlet on it. Instead of fingers, the hand that formed had four thick claws, each as large as Brooke’’s own arm. “Get over here!” 

The arm shot out of the bubble. As soon as it made contact with the ocean, there was an all-encompassing hiss, and a huge burst of steam that continued to grow as water evaporated on contact. Without stopping, Susano’o of the Flame wrapped around the Cloyster and begin to pull her back into the bubble, towards the Emboar.

8GrkkS0.png

"Ha, I'd hope you'd become even stronger! Don't limit yourself by setting a goal so specific, young one!"

Ari was confused. Even stronger? Than Entei? Was that even possible? But...if that was, he could be truly amazing some day. The Litleo started to calm down as he heard the others talk. He had gotten so excited about becoming super strong like the greatest lion of all, that he had totally forgotten about what they were supposed to be doing! He was a little ashamed, but at Zekrom seemed impressed by their convictions.

"I want to feel the strength of your hearts!"

"O-okay," the fire type's voice wobbled a little bit. At first he'd been scared, then relieved, but now they were going to fight again? Still...what he'd said, about becoming stronger than Entei...something about that stirred his heart. This one fight here, could be the first step to becoming better than Entei, strong enough that nobody would ever die in front of him again.

Still, he didn't rush in. He knew he was weak, and the other was strong. So the first step was...to bridge that gap. Even if just by a little bit. He scrunched his eyes closed. One day...I'll be great. Those thoughts in mind, he Worked himself Up to the idea of fighting once more.

--

m0FODxE.png

That seemed to do the trick! Easter thought triumphantly as he blew the Carvanha away. At that, the pain in his leg went away slightly as the other Carvanha let go in surprise. He opened his mouth wide in a Screech attack that had the Sylveon wincing. "Ugh, can you stop with the awful din?" he asked, not expecting much of a response. Very few people liked to banter with him when he fought for some reason. Well, it could be because I'm usually pushing them to their limits, he thought. But really, silent fights were no fun at all. Though there was a limit to such things. For instance, when one started to make a racket. "This will shut you up," he said, charging up a Moonblast.

Except the other chose then to Aqua Blast into his chin. "Guh!" he grunted, stepping to the side in an attempt to avoid the attack and finish shooting off his own.

These small fry were truly very...annoying.

--

UmBSVSF.png

"Why...meee?" Keanu cried out as he continued to run from the Aura Sphere chasing after him. "This isn't fair. I didn't even want to fight. Stupid Little Mermaid and Tony Tiger were the ones who picked the fight, not me!" But he knew whatever he said would be useless. This Lucario didn't look like the type to be swayed with words.

Meanwhile, the fighting type was busy beating up Nani. Yes, keep doing that, don't pay attention to me, the Pikachu sweated. You two scary people can fight each other. Still, he felt a little guilty at leaving Nani alone. Gritting his teeth, the Pikachu started to run for the duo, Electro Ball at the ready.

Except, then Nani ran for him. "We need to bail. Do you think if both of us put our strength together, we could lift up Randy? I have an idea, but I don't actually know if it will work."

Finally, somebody was speaking some sense here. Well, she spoke sense earlier too, but too little, too late. "Hmm..." he glanced at Randy, doing some rapid-fire thinking. "I think so. But he's pretty heavy too, so it's not gonna be easy." Still, it wasn't like the Lucario would do nothing while they talked. Now that Nani was over here, Keanu was afraid that the Godslayer would soon follow. And sure enough, he was running over here, aiming right for the Mimikyu beside him. "Looks like we might need to put a rain check on that plan for now."

Ugh, what a pain. Keanu charged up the Electro Ball that he had let die earlier and threw it at the Lucario, hoping it would work as a distraction if nothing else. The good news, he thought a second later. Is it hit. The bad news is-- "Crap!" he yelped. The Pikachu attempted to get out of the way, but the Lucario, at this speed, was even faster than him. "Guh!" he felt a crushing pain on the top of his head. "Been a long time...since I was bested in speed," he said weakly as he let himself fall to the ground.

BGM

The Pikachu had seen this man's speed, but he had been overconfident, and now he was paying the price. Honestly, at this point, he felt defeated. He had known that one day, his luck would run out. But he had always managed to stay one step ahead of death's door with his cowardice and speed. If I had run away sooner...I might have made it, but... But, well, if he did that, could he live with himself, leaving his braddahs, no, his ohana behind like that?

I know the answer.

He could live with it, but he would always hate himself for it.

Consumed by dark thoughts, the Pikachu let himself stew, the Nasty Plot building in his head. The thoughts turned even darker when he felt himself being kicked into a tree, the wood splintering around his broken form.

This is why...I didn't want to...get attached to anybody else. Oddly enough, even as his breathing turned labored, and his vision darkened, he didn't feel much in the way of regret. Only...sadness. That he wasn't able to continue the fight, and protect the others.

Is this what...you felt like too...?

Brother.

Edited by Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd

"I want...to fight the Legends. All of them. I want to get stronger and stronger. But to do that...I have to do it on my own. I gotta keep traveling and facing all sorts of Legends. So, I guess....sorry Z-Zekrom, I don't think I can do that." Kazo wasn't really surprised by this, and in some way, she was right. That was what was best for her. Not him though. He didn't want something like that. His ideal self laid elsewhere. The dragon looked over to Zekrom, wondering what his answer would be. 

"WONDROUS!" Turns out there was nothing to worry about. "Such strong emotion! Such powerful ideals! I had feared that the people of this era have lost their way. But it seems you children are still living life the way I intended!" Kazo had to try not to laugh at that one. He highly doubted that the dragon being dragged around by small kids was the ideal way to live. The legend began to pace back and forth along the cave.  "Yes, there is a great foe to face. And it's good there are warriors who will stand up to them." He stopped abruptly, turning to the group and looking over them. "But, and I hate to admit this, you are weak in body despite your ideals." He nodded to himself, and one of his arms crackled with electricity. "How about you show me what you've got, right here, right now. Don't hold anything back!" Yeah, hold anything back. Because that was the smartest thing to do when facing a legend. "I want to feel the strength of your hearts!"

Kazo rolled his shoulder and began to hop in place, loosing up his body and warming up a little. Since he wasn't being tossed in right away, a small warm up couldn't hurt. After a few seconds of warming up, he ran forward, rushing straight at Zekrom. Of course, everyone knew he couldn't beat Zekrom in a test of raw strength, so when he got close to the dragon, he leaped high into the air, soaring over Zekrom's head and swan diving into the dirt behind him, digging under the ground. Quickly, he dug to the right side of Zekrom and sprung out of the dirt, throwing a punch at the legend's side.

"Ha...hahaha!" the Dragalge's laugh was so distorted, like they were underwater... well, they were underwater, but it was like they were in the water, and not in a bubble. "You tried soooo hard. But it was useless!" The Dragalge kicked Denku, causing the Pupitar to groan out in pain. "Maybe next time, ha!" They were likely to kick again... with that knowledge, Denku placed his hands on the floor, trying his luck with his jets again. They weren't as powerful as usual, making him shoot up only a little higher than the Dragalge was tall. Then, twisting his body to where he felt the kick, Denku let himself drop, opening his mouth with now sparked with electricity, ready to bite on the first flesh he felt.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy, finally steeling himself and grabbing a hold of his nerves, he stood up. He exhaled greatly, before moving slighty to be behind the Lucario...and then rushed at him. He knew that fighting a Lucario was a troublesome situation, but at the same time, Marie was down and now Keanu was down. The next step was Nani...so he had to attempt something.

The Lucario at first didn't do anything. But when Randy got near he turned and stepped to the side. While doing so he brought his left fist into Randy's stomach.

Randy yet again felt the wind get knocked out of him, as he coughed up a great deal. Still, the Incineroar didn't budge. At this point, he couldn't. "N-Nani...get them...out of here." he growled. With the Lucario near him, he swung his right fist coated in a Brick Break right at the gijinka.

Instead of trying to block or dodge the Lucario pulled his right hand back and thrust the palm, covered in aura, into Randy's chest and launched the Incineroar through the air. He just hit him with a Force Palm.

The Incineroar coughed again, being launched into the air by the Lucario's Force Palm. He landed back on the ground, growling and groaning greatly. "D-Damn...it..." he huffed, sitting up slightly. "...this...i-is getting me...nowhere..."

BGM

The Lucario began to approach Randy, at just a leisurely pace, not rushing forward like before.

Randy sat up finally, watching the Lucario approach him at quite the leisurely pace. He could feel the fire burning now, Blaze was active. But right now, it wouldn't be enough. This Lucario, it was different than any other he fought before. And given that he only fought one other one, this was definitely different. He began to exhale slowly, at this point not even reacting like usual.

"...you...you're strong...w-way strong..." he let out a weak chuckle. "...g-give it to me straight, brah...I-I can't even beat you...right now...can I?"

"No, you can't." Lucario said, flatly. "I will finish this now." Then he darts forward at extreme speed. His face showed no emotion as he brought his fist into the side of Randy's head.

Randy felt the strike, as he felt himself, once feeling hot due to Blaze...now felt himself getting knocked out cold. This was just like with Yveltal. Back then, he had a terrible feeling with that gijinka too...and yet, he fought her...and personally lost. Sure, the others handled it...but he took that as a strike for him personally. He knew his pride then had taken a hit...and now? This was a second strike for him and his pride was taken down another peg.

D-Damn it...I-I know why...Marie did it...but damnit... he thought, making out small shadows as he blacked out. ...S-Solgaleo...Guardians of Alola...please...please save us...i-if not us...j-just them....protect...m-my...o-oha-... The Incineroar then fell out of consciousness, in mid-thought.

Lok grimaced as he saw the ghost taunt him, and dived to dodge the Shadow Ball, tumbling and scraping on the ground. He slowly picked himself up, clutching his arm as he kept his eyes on Raphael. Gwen had his attention now, which was good for him, but he wasn't sure how long they would last if things kept going this way. He watched as the Godslayer swatted away the leaves, landing on top of a tombstone behind him. He started boasting at them, talking about the tombstones that littered the graveyard.

He got an idea, as he saw Kayla strike Raphael in the back. He raised his arm, ready to fire another hex at one of the tombstones. As he tried, however, his head started pounding at him, the flame not forming on his fingers. To make things worth, Raphael had struck Kayla, her blood splashing on his face. He clenched his fist, his legs starting to move forward on their own. A bright light started shining in his fist as he focused all his attention on Raphael. "Leave her alone!" He shouted, firing off a Confuse Ray towards him.

Scarlet, seeing the Armaldo approach her, darted towards him, pincers ready to strike. Scarlet barely managed to sidestep the Water Gun, the splashes of water sprinkling on her shoulder. Both of their claws clashed, Armaldo's Dragonic Claws met by Scarlet's Bullet Punch. She grinned as he cringed a bit, staring him dead in the eyes. Her eyes, however, drifted to the side as she saw Armaldo go in for another swipe. She jumped back, dodging the attack, before darting right back in, aiming a Bug Bite at his shoulder. Instead, she was greeted by a Water Gun aimed right at her face. She let out a grunt, but kept going forwards, not deterred.

Her pincer flew uselessly over the air where her opponent once was. Armaldo had ducked down and took advantage of his position, firing off two Metal Claws at Scarlet. The first Metal Claw struck her right in the chest, as she let out a gasp in pain. Acting quickly, she darted back once more, sparks flying as the tip of the Metal Claw scrapped her chest plate. Scarlet let out a growl, eyes focused on her foe. This was going to be tough than she thought. Squatting down slightly, she sprung up into the air and towards her crouched opponent.

She landed on top of him, slamming a Bullet Punch right on him. He managed to block the attack with one of his arms, the room echoing with the sound of a bone cracking. Not wanting to let up the assault, she launched another Bullet Punch, striking him once more. However, she had failed to notice his free arm, which struck her with a Dragon Claw that sent her tumbling to the side. The Armaldo stood, breathing heavily as he stared her down. He was looking beat down, but not out, as his armor seemed to harden once more. Scarlet started to pick herself up as Armaldo slowly walked towards her, his claw burning with dragonic energy. He raised his arm, ready to strike down onto Scarlet. Scarlet put her arms up, trying to block the attack.

And then a Thunderbolt struck him on the side, knocking him out.

Isole glanced over to Scarlet. "You were taking too long" She muttered. Scarlet simple laughed, slowly picking herself up.

"You can't rush a good fight!" She brushed herself off, turning to the knocked out Armaldo. "Nice shot." She whistled, before turning back to Isole.

"Sure... thanks." Isole responded, averting her gaze. Scarlet smiled, turning back over to Taiga and checking out how she was doing.

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie was still on her hands and knees after Nani had left, at surprising speeds. All the same, the girl wasn't entirely sure what Nani was expecting her to do or not do. Especially as the Lucario had continued to fight and defeat each and everyone of her friends. All at once, the girl felt a surge of conflicting emotions pass through her. She had felt guilt for involving everyone in this fight, having them be pummeled for her interference. She had felt resolute knowing that in order to help the others here, she couldn't possibly give up. And there was something else. As she watched the Lucario fight and speak, she couldn't help but feel something else. Something almost close to pity. 

Standing up, the girl coughed out a, "st-stop," as she watched the man floor Randy. The girl continued to stand her ground as the Lucario took notice of her. Looking at him, both resolute yet somewhat concerned, the girl asked again, "are...are you lonely?" The Lucario didn't say anything as he continued to make his way over to her. "You're..." The girl paused before shaking her head. "I...I will get strong. Strong enough...to fight you...so you don't have to...and so you won't..."

"You won't have the time to get stronger. It's too late. The end has come." With that, Lucario grabbed Marie and raised her off her feet. In one swift motion, he then slammed the girl back down onto the ground. As his attack finished, Marie let out a gasp yet again as the wind was knocked out of her. Coughing, the girl lied there, barely conscious but still looking up at the godslayer. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine grimaced as the hands from underneath the ground grabbed at him. Struggling against them as they pulled at him, the Houndoom could only watch as the disciple began to strike back, both parrying the attacks as well bringing down Kayla. Eyes going wide, Nine's anger towards the disciple continued to rise as he continued to struggle against the hands pulling down. With flames coating his arm, the chaser looked over to see flames coming from Gwen and towards his legs. Striking with his own flamethrower, Nine managed to break free of the grasp, as he backed away.

The chaser looked at Raphael trying to figure out what he was supposed to do against the man. However, he was finding it harder and harder to focus on that task. Both because his own anger was making it harder for him to think clearly, as well the constant pain that was radiating through his body. He could feel his legs starting to ache more and more as time had gone on and knew that it was only a matter of time before he actually lost. So, wanting to end this fast for more reasons that one, Nine followed up Lok's confuse ray with a dark pulse of his own at the disciple. 

Nani was left as the last of the group standing. Before her eyes the other teammates tried, and failed, to stop the overwhelming power of the Lucario. With her the last that wasn't merely clinging to consciousness it was clear where the Lucario was going next.

He started towards the girl and was standing in front of her in a moment.

Off to the side the Zapdos he had been fighting coughed and his face twitched in her direction for a moment.

And still he stood there. Going off what he had done with the others Nani should've been attacked already. But the Lucario was just standing there. Finally he let out a sigh. "I wanted a battle. Yet now, if I continue, it will only be an execution. That is not why I came here." He stepped back from the girl and spoke towards the legends. "Recover your strength. Next time there will be no interruptions. I will fight to the end no matter what tries to stop me."

Then he spoke towards Nani, though his words were meant for them all, "As for you. If we meet again I promise to make your death as quick as possible."

With that ominous statement he turned and, showcasing the same incredible speed as when he was fighting, left. His aura faded from their senses. And soon, though while he was there his presence was the biggest thing in the area, there was no trace of him left.

The only sound after that was Zapdos's groans. They hadn't won, not by far, yet they still kept their lives. Even if most of them were barely clinging on.

The Carvanha grinned wickedly at Easter. He started to press forward. Opening up to bite onto his neck.

But only got a Moonblast to the face in the process. With a low keen the shark-like Gijinka toppled backwards. Landing in a crumpled heap on the bottom of the bubble.

When Denku bite down he found hold on the Dragalge's side. Having mistaken where the Gijinka was positioned. Still, as he bit, the Dragalge spasmed as the electricity coursed through his body. Then, after a moment, the Dragon's body went limp and he collapsed to the ground.

The Cloyster let out a scream of surprise, muffled by the water, as Brooke's attack grabbed hold of her and dragged her back into the bubble. She thrashed about, trying to get out, but was unable to do so. Her shell, already weakened by her own action, couldn't do much against the powerful attack. But still she tried to fight back. Firing off an Aurora Beam at where Brooke herself stood.

Near them the Huntail started forward. With intention to attack Brooke while she was focused on the Cloyster.

And he got a Water Gun to the face for his effort. He turned and glared wildly in the direction the blast had come from and saw Dora standing there with a pout on her face.

The girl shot out another attack and hit him in the face again as he started to shout at her.

Fed up, the Huntail turned towards her and shot out a pulse of water. Which hit the bottom of the bubble and traveled along it in a wave of energy.

Team Mac, Cave Part Two

Zekrom didn't so much as flinch as Kazo dove over him. Instead he chuckled as he saw the Gabite dig under the ground.

Unlike Ari, Mac didn't spend any time charging up. Instead she rushed forward, moving with more than normal speed, and rammed her shoulder right into Zekrom's gut. The Legend grunted and slammed his fist down on the girl and sent her straight to the ground. He looked over at Ari. "What's wrong? Surely your heart is strong enough to fight isn't it?" He raised his hands above his head and a crackling orb of blue lightning appeared. From it a blast of lightning shot out towards Ari.

At that moment Kazo emerged from the ground Zekrom took the punch well but a smile appeared on his face. "Good, good!" He said. Mac got back up from the ground, crouching, and swung her leg at Zerkom's leg, catching him in the ankle and causing him to stumble. She followed it up with another Quick Attack, this time slamming into the legend's chest.

Zekrom let out a loud roar which seemed to cause the air itself to shake. The others would feel their attacks weaken somewhat after it. He then swung his arm, which had sharpened along the edge, at Kazo to his side.

"Hehe, isn't that cute." Raphael said as Lok's ray came towards him. He twitched as Nine attacked and, ignoring the ray entirely, instead shot down the pulse with his Shadow Ball.

The confuse ray hit Raphael and he stood still for a few moments before he began to laugh. "Ahaha..haaahaha, ehehehe, ohohoho, fufufufu, kekeke HA!" His eyes widened as shadowy claws covered his own pinkish claws. "Die die, all of you will die now. Come on, come closer, let me have a taste!" The Disciple then began to swing his arms while moving towards the others. Not seeming to care as his claws sliced through the tombstones on his way. Just a whirling, laughing, moving bunch of blades.

He went first towards Lok. Then, almost near him, suddenly changed course and dove for Nine instead.

Gwen, in the meantime, had backed away from the both of them. She closed her eyes...and let dark feelings enter her mind. Let herself become washed in them. Feeling her power grow the more she waited.

Isole was starting to breath heavier. She had been through multi-battle training before on the ship but it had been a while since she participated. She was starting to wish she had trained as hard as the others...

"Good, good!" The king said, draining his goblet and holding it out for a servant to get them more. "You're very impressive! But you're not done yet! I want to see more!"

Even as the previous two opponents were being dragged out the next two came in. Or at least one did. A tall Gijinka, with a large and thick looking forehead, rushed into the ring. His companion, with what seemed to be a mane of steel around their neck, came in much slower. The first, a Rampardos, was jumping up and down in short hops in anticipation.

As soon as the other, a Bastiodon, had entered the ring the Rampardos took off. Diving forward and lowering his head he struck Isole with a powerful Headbutt. Sending her into the ropes at the edge of the ring. As she bounced off of the rope he stepped forward again and swung around, his tail slamming into her and knocking her back again.

The Bastiodon didn't seem to be doing much. But he did, in a slow voice, off-offhandedly remarked "You aren't all that tough, are you?" The Taunt settled in their minds, forcing them to only attack.

8GrkkS0.png

"What's wrong? Surely your heart is strong enough to fight isn't it?"

Before Ari could even react to Zekrom's taunt, the legendary had already shot a bright, blinding blue orb of electricity at him. Hurrying to dodge it, the Litleo took a page from Kazo's book and leapt to the side in an impressive swan dive...and then bashed his face against the ground.

"Ugh, maybe I'll leave that to the ground types from now on..." the cub rubbed his nose. At least he got out of the way in time.

Zekrom wasn't satisfied with just that attack. A fearsome roar split the air, louder even than the one his father made that one time defending him against the Mightyena in the Donphan graveyard. Still, Ari was a lion. He wouldn't let a roar shake him. Lions had made roars what they were, and no dragon, not even a legendary, would bring him down like that.

"Your roar doesn't scare me!" Ari shouted back, opening his mouth to release his own Noble Roar.

It was...not very impressive. But it was something.

--

m0FODxE.png

The Sylveon had managed to stabilize his aim, and blast the Carvanha away. Wiping at his brow, he frowned when it came back smelling of salt. "I didn't think that would've caused me to break a sweat, but..." his face turned thunderous as he remembered. "Oh. That Brine attack. What a boorish move." Water types might just end up moving right behind poison and steel types for his "least favorite type to fight."

Especially after this. Hiking up his skirt and gingerly feeling his leg, the fairy type frowned as it came away covered in blood. "I might need to do something about that soon. But that can wait." At the moment, there was something more pressing that needed his attention. The Water Pulse he could see heading toward Dora.

Gritting his teeth, the Sylveon ran forward, sliding to a stop in front of the Wooper. He then activated the move that he usually never used, except against strong opponents. He didn't even have to think twice about using it. Immediately, a glowing pink shield appeared between him, Dora, and the oncoming Water Pulse.

--

UmBSVSF.png

BGM

"This is a mess," Keanu stared out at the port city, his usual lidded eyes slightly wider than usual. "Come back from training with Puka to find my hometown like this. Is this what happens when I'm away for a while? Can't do anything without me?" he shook his head. "Terrible."

Despite his lighthearted words, his actual heart was beating a mile a minute. The screaming coming from down below weren't the playful screams of people swimming in the water, or the wild screams from tests of courage, but terrified, despairing screams coming from people who knew they were about to die.

The Pikachu ran a hand through his hair in agitation. "What do I even do? I'm not a fighter. Sure, if you need somebody to surf the waves, I'm your bruddah, but..." he bit his lip. "I dunno." Still, that was a thought. He wasn't any good at fighting, but speed, that was something. He was good at it, at running away. That might actually be my best bet here. From what he could see, there were choke, or a vast amount of gijinka headed toward the docks, where various watercraft were waiting for them. With any luck, he could slip among them. If he did it though, he'd have to be quick about it. Whatever was causing this was already in the city.

But I'm not, he thought. I could just turn around now, and avoid this altogether. It was tempting, so so tempting, but he also had family down there. Ohana. Gritting his teeth, the Pikachu took the plunge, and ran into the city.

It was to his advantage that he was light on his feet. With his sensitive hearing, speed, and careful use of Substitute, he was able to avoid actually having to come face to face with these...well, from what he was hearing being screamed, "Beasts."

Just gotta find my folks and my little braddah, and then we can go. Not much farther to our house.

Continuing to run, Keanu glanced from side to side periodically. He never saw the Beasts, but he did hear them fighting sometimes, and saw the results of that as well. Injured gijinka lying alongside other gijinka that stared sightlessly up at the blue sky above. He recognized some of them, too.

There was Old Man Ernest the fisherman. He used to be quite the fisher in his days, but nowadays he didn't get much more than the odd sea bass or two. Still, once, Keanu had saw him bring back an entire marlin skeleton, the actual meat long since been eaten by sharks. Now, Ernest wouldn't be much more than fish bait himself.

To the side, wasn't that Moana? She was always talking about taking a boat out to sea, even though her father didn't approve. Now she would never be able to do that. And there was Akoni. He was usually only here during the summer, but he was a bright and cheerful boy.

With every familiar face he saw, Keanu's heart sank. He wondered, if maybe, he would see more faces he recognized, and if the next ones would be-- No, I can't think that way. He shook his head. Just gotta make it to the house. Still, he had a ways to go. Their house was actually right on the beach, not too far from the port either. At the moment, he was still running down the main street, the ocean in view, but still too far away. And it was here, still so far, that he saw them.

"Mom? Dad?" he shouted in disbelief. "Li'l Brah? What're you doing here?" Why weren't they trying to escape with the others? Why were they standing there? And why, by all that was sacred, were they covered in injuries?

The three turned their heads in unison. "Keanu!" his mother, an Alolan Raichu, shouted, tearing up. "I'm so glad to see you're safe, dear."

His father, a Lapras, nodded at him, "Me too. Though I am sorry our reunion had to be like this."

"Heh, late as usual," his Lapras brother shook his head. "How come I'm not surprised?"

"And you're just as sassy as usual," Keanu bopped the other on the head. "Ten years since I've seen you, and you haven't changed a bit." No, that was a lie. His brother had originally looked pretty lanky like Keanu, but he had since filled out. His shoulders had broadened, and his build had turned into that of a wrestler, his arms bulging with muscles. "An den? Wassup?"

"Well, I've gotten into wrestling, ya see. There's this one gijinka I'm looking forward to facing sometime. He's not been in the scene for very long, but he's pretty good. He's an Incineroar Heel and his name's--"

"Kay, kay," Keanu waved his hands. "I see you're just as much of a fighting freak as ever."

"And you're probably just as much of a surfing freak."

"Ehh, ya got me there." The electric type grinned.

"While this is very heartwarming and all, we need to be on guard against the Beasts."

"Oh yeah!" Keanu jerked his head up. "You didn't answer me before. Why are you all here?"

They all looked at each other. "Now, dear, don't be too angry," his mother said.

"We decided to stand and fight against the Beasts!" his brother forged ahead.

The Pikachu's eyes felt as if they'd pop out of their sockets. "You what?!"

"Originally, it was just going to be me," his mother explained apologetically. "You know I used to be quite the fighter back in my days. None of those thugs from the Skull could touch me. But your father here," at this, she turned to smile lovingly at her husband, "couldn't let me go alone, and then Kai decided to come with."

"And you let him?! Wait, no, why don't you guys just run away? I saw a bunch of gijinka headed toward the docks. You can still make it!" Keanu's voice had gone a pitch higher.

BGM

"Keanu," his father grasped his shoulders firmly, staring into his eyes. "You know why. Most of the people here, they can't fight. Well, I can't fight very well either, but my wife can." He sighed. "Still, we have to do what we have to do."

"No, you don't, you're just idiots," Keanu spat. "Buncha lolo buggahs."

"Keanu!"

"If you want to throw your lives away," the Pikachu shouted, turning away, "then go ahead and do it! But I'm not. I'm gonna make for the docks, leave, and live. That's the akamai, or smart thing to do."

"Stupid braddah," Kai got into his face. "That's where you're wrong. It's not always about what's the smart thing to do, innit? It's about going with your gut, even if it's not akamai. That's what Sol Mask said once."

"This isn't your lolo wrestling ring!" The electric type exploded. "This is life and death. Did you know? I saw Lilo and Mertle on the way here. Both of them dead. And that's what's gonna happen to you bumbye if you stick around any longer!"

Dead silence. I went too far. But, maybe, he didn't? He had to let his brother know that fighting wasn't all dreams and heroics. It's been ten years, but he still hasn't grown past those childhood ideals, has he? There wasn't much he could do about his parents. They were adults, older and wiser than him, and they knew exactly what they were giving up. But his brother wasn't even of age, and still had so much left to do. Keanu had never been more furious with his parents than he was at this moment. Why didn't they stop him? By the Tapu, even hogtieing him and tossing him on one of the boats would've been more humane than this.

BGM

He didn't know what they would've said in response. He saw his brother screwing up his face and opening his mouth, but in the next second, a large explosion rocked the group. Thrown off his feet, Keanu rolled and sat up, blinking stars away from his eyes. His parents and brother were already on their feet and running past him. Soon, he could hear them shouting, along with the sounds of fighting.

"It's been a long time, but I haven't quite lost my edge!" That was his mother.

"Urgh! I'll show you...how a man of the sea fights." That was his father.

"A true fighter never backs down!" That was Kai. His little brother.

More screaming. It sounded like the crowd, that he'd managed to stay one step ahead of, was right behind him, and his family was caught up in that mess. If Keanu wanted to make it to the boats on time, he had to leave. There was no more time to be had convincing his family. They had made their choice, and he had made his.

Still, he looked back, even as he was running. He almost stopped after seeing what was behind him, but he continued to run.

His father was the first to go down.

He had thrown himself in the way of an attack meant for his mother. The woman, screaming with anguish and rage, threw herself at something he couldn't see from this angle. Probably one of those Beasts. She went down, and didn't get back up.

"Mom! Dad!" Kai shouted, firing off a Hydro Pump. The Lapras caught sight of Keanu's running form, shooting him a wild-eyed grin and wave before returning his attention to his opponent...or multiple opponents. Keanu was too far away to tell now.

As he rounded the corner of a building, he glanced back one more time.

For some reason, he could see through his brother. No, he could see through the gaping cavity in his body where once a perfectly fine and healthy chest had been. Now, it was gone, along with the rest of his upper torso.

The Pikachu froze, watching his baby brother go down in a spray of blood.

BGM

He wasn't sure if he screamed after that. He thinks he might have. Another explosion shot him off his feet, but he quickly got back up and continued to run, not looking back the whole time. He had to make it to the boats. He just had to. There was no time. If he wanted to survive, wanted to live, then he had to continue to run. But it was difficult. He wanted to stop, he wanted to just stop and lie down, give up. He was tired. It'd been a while since he had had a good nap, and he really did need one after today. After...everything.

It was difficult to see too. For some reason, his surroundings were blurred. Probably because he was going so fast. There wasn't any other thing it could be. His eyes burned, which was probably also because of his speed. His cheeks were wet, but it might've just started to rain. That would be fitting.

Keanu's throat hurt, but he continued to run, and scream. Until his voice died, and he regained some semblance of control.

He couldn't afford to think too much about what just happened. No, that was a luxury he just didn't have. The docks were just in front of him, and there were even boats still moored there. But at this rate, he wouldn't be fast enough.

So he did what he did best. Summoned a wave, and let it take him onward. And when that wasn't enough, he ran. As long as he could keep moving, his grief would trail behind him like seaweed. And if he stopped, he knew that it would catch up to him as well, entangling his limbs in the dark, clingy mess of it. So he didn't stop.

He had never stopped running.

Not until today.

I have to get up.

I've outrun death so far. I can fight it off now.

I can't die yet.

Not when I...finally know why. Why you didn't run away, but...stayed and fought.

Oh, I hear a voice...that Godslayer...

"I...battle. Now...execution. Recover...strength. Next time...fight...me. Meet...death...quickly..."

And then silence. Now, there was no trace of him, or his terrifying presence.

Keanu opened his eyes.

It was time to rise up.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Temple of Time and Space

Taiga was panting, trying her best not to show it.  Instead, she wore her big toothy grin.  She watched as the others were being dragged off of the stage.  Her confusion had since left.  Now she could actually think straight.  She'd taken some damage in that last fight though, and it was starting to show.  

"Good, good!" The king said, draining his goblet and holding it out for a servant to get them more. "You're very impressive! But you're not done yet! I want to see more!"

"Oh yeah!?  Then why don't you get your ugly mug in the ring.  You can see real close that way!  Fufufufu..."  Taiga's frustration was starting to seethe through her calm wrestling persona.  However, two more opponents entered the ring, prompting her to spit at the ground.  These two looked like they had some pretty thick skulls on them.  They looked tougher than the last, that was for sure.  When the second one entered, the first had shot off at Isole with blinding speed, crashing his head into her.  "Isole!"  Taiga turned around to see her attacker swing around with a mighty tail.  

"You aren't all that tough, are you?"  The other made her head forcefully snap around.  She grit her teeth, knowing she had to attack. 

"I'm gonna save Isole.  You deal with the lug!"   Taiga ran towards the other opponent, sliding on a trail of water under her feet.  She then bent closer to the ground, jutting her heel out in an attempt to sweep the Dragon off of his feet.  "Get up Isole!  We can take this guy together!"  While Taiga had knocked her opponent down, she didn't expect his tail to sweep her up as well.  She crashed to the ground alongside him.  "Why you!"  Taiga's jaws became icicles, as she went to chomp on the appendage causing the two so much trouble.  However, the Gijinka had reared his head back, and slammed his forehead into hers.  The force was enough to stun her for a second, as she rolled away from the sheer impact.  She staggered as she got back to her feet, her head throbbing.  "If that leaves a mark...you're double dead you asshole."  She chomped on each word.  "Isole, a little assistance?"  Taiga pleaded, as she clasped her hands together above her head.  A giant pillar of water erupted from them like a sword, the top of the geyser sending small droplets of water down to the ground.  

"Right, right."  Isole said, as she got to her feet.  The opponent then took a deep breath, before charging Taiga.  Isole then sent a swirling blizzard from behind them, as the attack reached all the way to Taiga.  It stung a bit, but  the freezing winds were enough to turn Taiga's geyser into a tall pillar of ice, frozen to Taiga's wrists.  She smiled at her charger, letting of a smug retort. 

"Let's see how hard that skull really is!"  Taiga roared, as she brought down the giant ice-sword down onto the dragon.  The tower of ice crashed down on him, sending him straight to the mat.  Taiga smiled, but was bewildered when the opponent launched themselves towards Taiga, headfirst.  "Apparently it's pretty har-"  Taiga was interrupted as the attack crashed right into her abdomen, knocking the wind out of her.  Turns out, getting all frosty due to the blizzard had made her a tad lethargic.  However, with the hard-head within biting range, Taiga's fangs became encased in ice once more, as she brought her jaws down upon the Rampardos' shoulder.   

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Yet again, Randy found himself in this predicament. Sounds of different movements and shifting were enhanced as he laid there on the ground. He wanted to move, but couldn't. This happened when he fought Yveltal...yet again, this was the outcome.

iU8EggM.png

BGM

"I have let loose the bonds of earth, to sail on the wings of the wind...alola 'oe."

The young Torracat Randy stood there, beside his mother, a blubbering mess of a gijinka. He stood there, wishing that this whole thing here was a nightmare that he could wake up from, but alas he couldn't. It was real and he had to face this reality: his father passed. Something so small but yet impacted him greatly, the heart being such a fragile part of the body. As the funeral ended, the attendees and his mother began to walk off...but Randy stayed, staring at the place that he was buried.

Once more, he felt himself start to cry. He felt his whole world crashing down around him. The week before, Sol Mask was forced into retirement...and then his father passing. He began to shake his head, sobbing and growling slightly. "I-It's not fair...it's not fair! Dad...I needed you here." he muttered, wiping tears out of his eyes. "...I-I'm not strong enough...t-t-to do this..."

"...not sure he was expecting ya to be, kid." Randy stopped suddenly, tears still streaming down his face, looking up to see Charlie. He approached the Torracat and placed a hand on his head. "Your father, he was one of the good ones. ...the best friend I've had since we were young. Always aspired to be a fighter, but never had the drive to go all the way through."

"H-How come...?"

Charlie chuckled, crouching down into a sitting position. "Surprisingly, it was because me and him couldn't beat one another. As terrible as a reason that is, that was what he said was holding him back. Ya see, when he fought and lost in something, he always took it as a learning experience. For instance, he fought a Mr. Mime before. Yeah, he was part Dark and the opponent was a Fairy, that match up wasn't grand. He lost miserably."

Randy sat down beside Charlie, sniffling slightly as he wiped a few tears off his face. "...d-did he fight him again?"

"Of course. But when he did the second time, he was much wiser." Charlie nodded, crossing his arms slightly. "He figured out during the first battle that the Mr. Mime tended to trash talk along with messing and getting in your father's head. Let's say, it worked. But during the second bout, your father learned a bit more discipline and was able to tune out the crap his opponent spewed out...plus, he was actually able to strike at him with a move that was effective against the Mr. Mime."

"...s-so he adapted?"

"Exactly. In this case, he both adapted physically with learning Shadow Claw and mentally by blocking out the distractions." Charlie nodded with a smile. Then he began to sigh. "Randy, I know I'm not him, believe me I wish I do. And I also wish I could bring him back...but right now, this is a situation you need to use and take a lesson from him. It's a learning experience now and you have to attempt to adapt to this new outcome."

BGM

Randy sat there in silence, looking at Charlie before his gaze hit the grave. Then he lifted up his eyes and watched the setting sun begin it's descent into the ocean's horizon. Finally he stood up, having one last tear fall to the ground, before he had his fists clench tightly at his sides.

"Hmmm? What's up kid?"

The Torracat finally turned around and looked at the Primeape with a serious determination in his eyes. "Charlie...please...I want you to help me become a fighter...a wrestler." he said, looking back towards the setting sun. "...I want to be like my dad...strong, courageous, and more importantly...I want to continue his hoʻoilina hoʻoilina...his legacy. And I want to fulfill my dream in the process."

Charlie looked at Randy, scoffing slightly but only shook his head. "Become a fighter just like your old man? And in the process, take a stand against what happened against your hero?" he asked, seeing Randy's face in shock. "Yeah, the old man told me about that little ambition of yours. Still, if you want to go down this path, it ain't going to be easy. I'll be tough on you and your training, you still in?"

Randy only nodded firmly, exhaling deeply. "Yes sir. I'm not turning back now. Sol Mask said...it's about going with your gut...even if it's not akamai...the smart thing to do. Dad...believed in me, so whether or not me fighting and becoming a wrestler isn't the smartest thing, my gut is saying that's the path I should go."

The Primeape laughed before standing up. With that, he turned and walked off with Randy tailing behind him, looking to continue his father's legacy and to adapt to this new situation.

iU8EggM.png

"I...battle. Now...execution. Recover...strength. Next time...fight...me. Meet...death...quickly..."

That voice broke through to Randy yet again, the Lucario's. He began to stir and shift again, finally opening his eyes a bit and seeing that this Lucario was now gone. He let out a deep groan, slowly sitting up. Unfortunately, so many of them were badly wounded...clinging onto life. He sat up and began to groan and huff, his eyes looking up at the sky at this point.

...adapt...take the loses...try and adapt...a winning solution... Randy thought, before muttering something. "...go with your gut...even if it's not a-akamai..."

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"I wanted a battle. Yet now, if I continue, it will only be an execution. That is not why I came here. Recover your strength. Next time there will be no interruptions. I will fight to the end no matter what tries to stop me. As for you. If we meet again I promise to make your death as quick as possible."

And then, he was gone. If they met again he'd make their death quick. So the solution was pretty simple. Don't meet him again. For now, it seemed the boys were getting back up from their respective beatdowns. Best to make sure they were quite alright. Keanu was probably the worse for wear one, and there was this intuitive feeling Nani had. She recognized it. It meant something in particular. And so, the Mimikyu found the nearest stick she could get her hands on, and prodded Keanu with it a few times.

"Rise and shine," she said. "Looks like despite everything, you're still alive. The bad guy left, so we should quit having dreams and get back on the road, and make sure to avoid that guy again in the future." Turning her head in Randy's direction - it seemed he was also getting up - Nani added "Isn't that right, Mr. Roarton?"

DcxYSU0.png?1

As the girl laid on the ground, she could barely make sense of the world around her. She was barely able to make out anything in her field of view, her vision was filled with nothing but splotches of black and random colors. She knew that her whole body was firmly resting on the ground, but only through sheer reasoning as she couldn't actually feel anything other than the pain that was radiating through her body. Though despite all of this, there was thing that seemed to be working better, clearer than all other senses. She was able to hear the words of the Lucario as he departed. He had made it clear there would not be another chance for them, were they to cross paths again. That he would continue his battles against the legends. And he was leaving. 

In spite of the pain that she was feeling, in spite of the injuries she and everyone else had suffered, in spite of that they could barely touch him, Marie knew two things. She had spoken about wanting to get stronger, strong enough to match Heatran and now this Lucario. She had wanted to get strong enough so that they wouldn't have to be lonely, they wouldn't have to hurt others and she would be able to keep everyone safe. However, there was still a long road ahead of her, in fact it was so unbelievably so that she couldn't even pretend to see the end from where she was standing. The girl wanted to get stronger, but she had no idea how to get to where she could be on par with Heatran, let alone the Lucario.

The girl picked herself up, taking in a slow breath at a time as she tried to make sense of her surroundings once again. As she did, she looked to where she had last seen the Lucario, staring at the spot for the moment. As she did, she looked over to the legends that had been downed as well. Then back to her friends, who were similarly roughed up to her. The girl let out a deep sigh of relief as all of them still seemed to be awake, and trying to rise themselves. Looking over to the legends again, the girl slowly and weakly began to hobble towards them asking, "are- are you alright?" In the face of this fight, there were two things Marie knew. And the second was...

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine continued to stay firmly planted where he was as his attack was countered by the disciple. As it was, there wasn't many options for Nine to take against this foe. Getting close of his own volition was entirely out of the question, between the hands that could grab at him as well as the sheer prowess in close range that Raphael had with his claws. Attacking from a far, as well, didn't seem particularly doable as the man's power in that regards still far exceeded Nine's. As such, the Houndoom could only stew as he continued to try to fight and get revenge against the disciple for all that he had done. However, before he could figure out what to do next, the Chaser then saw a small orb of confusion hit the disciple. 

Nine still didn't move as he saw some new form of madness take over the disciple. Having lost any sort of reason or grace within his fighting style, Nine simply got ready to strike at the man as he seemed to be making his way towards Lok. With flames at the ready, Nine then realized that the foe wasn't quite as mindless as he had seemed, suddenly moving to attack the Houndoom instead of Lok. As he was now, Nine figured that if the claws reached him, the disciple was likely not to stop and toy with him. Of course, his options to avoid were significantly limited, and so he had to simply work with what he had best now. As Raphael pounced at him, Nine attempted to jump to the side, shooting a flamethrower towards the man's claws to try and push them away. 

Something about that roar Zekrom did felt... draining, as if he was getting weaker. Kazo didn't understand why this was happening, but this just meant he would have to hit smarter, not harder. Ari did a roar as well, and Kazo could only hope that it also weakened the legendary that stood before them, even if only slightly. Still, he had no time to think on that as Zekrom swung one of his arms at Kazo, the dirt dragon recognizing the move as an attack he had learned less than a day ago. He could just dodge the attack with a Dig or even by moving, but it would be better if he could stall the massive dragon that stood before him, even if only for a second.

So instead of dodging, he stood his ground, and swung his arm using Slash, going to intercept Zekrom's attack, and hopefully, like two swords, the attack would clash against each other. However, his body wasn't made of steel, despite his blood being full of fire, so he could only hope his arm would withstand the clash.

Denku held on for dear life, letting his teeth dig into his opponent. The electricity arched between his fangs and into his opponent. He felt the opponent spasm, but like a Snubbull, he absolutely refused to let go until the body went limp and fell to the ground. Denku panted, his vision still swimming. The confusion was wearing off, and the burst of clarity made him realize just how stupidly he had fought. He needed to keep in temper in check, or his next few fights wouldn't be pleasant to go through. He let his vision finally settle and he slowly sat up, looking around, surveying the surroundings and seeing if everyone else was doing okay.

Lok's eyes lit up as he saw his Confuse Ray hit the slayer, causing him to go mad. No longer holding any composure, Lok watched as Raphael slashed at the tombstones wildly, before realizing that he was making a beeline straight for him! "No...!" Lok shouted, stumbling back and nearly falling, before he watched the ghost make a sudden shift to the right, towards Nine. Lok was relieved, although a realization suddenly came to him - he doubted that Raphael would toy with them like he had.

Worried and in a panic, Lok fired off a Hex towards the Godslayer's back, hoping that it would at least stagger his opponent enough for Nine to save himself.

Scarlet let out an annoyed sigh as it seemed like there was more to come. Luckily it seemed like their foes weren't all that dangerous - at least, not after the various fights they had been through up to this point. As the two entered the ring, Scarlet got ready to fight. However, the Rampardos had already charged at Isole before they had a chance to react. "Isole!" Scarlet shouted, before turning towards Bastiodon. She growled as the big fossil taunted them. Normally words didn't get to her, but for some reason, his made her blood boil. All she wanted to do was attack the bastard. As Taiga told her to take care of him, Scarlet simple scoffed, putting her pincers up. "With pleasure."

She dashed towards her large foe, before leaping into the air and aiming to slamming Bastiodon right in the head with both of her pincers with a mighty Bullet Punch. "I'll show you how tough I am!" She screamed, enraged.

Team Mac, Cave Part Two

Zekrom smiled wide as he heard Ari's roar. "I see you are a Gijinka of good taste!" His attack met Kazo's head-on. While the two attacks were of similar power Zekrom's strength was more than a match for Kazo's and he pushed the Gabite's arm out of the way before bringing his arm back down towards Kazo's chest. The sharp edge dulling slightly as it struck Kazo's body.

The Legend looked over at Mac with an eyebrow raised, "How about it, your friends went move for move, what about you?"

The girl, body crackling with charged up energy, let out a shout of her own as she leapt towards the legend. She brought her fist back and then forward, launching her electrical punch at the Dragon.

Zekrom laughed, and gave an approving nod. He brought his own fist back and flung it forward. The blue electricity coming from it much more powerful than Mac's own spark. He punched through her attack and she was hit in the chest by the powerful blow. She was thrown back with a tingling, almost numb, feeling from the power of his electricity.

Still he stood, not having moved from the same spot as before, and held his arms out to the side. "That's not all I hope!"

The Huntail's attack, while impressive looking, was stopped cold by Easter's shield. Splashing uselessly across the surface. The Huntail growled and started to approach him. "Shame to scar up such a pretty face but don't think I won't." He snarled.

Dora, watching what Easter had done, gasped out loud. "Oooh, pretty! Do it again do it again!" She called.

The Huntail ran forward towards Easter and jumped into the air. Spinning around his tail was coated in watery energy as he aimed to slam it down onto the Sylveon.

In Brooke's clutches the Cloyster couldn't move much...but Brooke seemed to be distracted by something and the Aurora Beam managed to strike her and give the Cloyster an opening to get out.

The woman's shell cracked even more, shattering nearly completely, as they dropped down to a crouch underneath the fiery arms. Gripping a piece of shell they darted forward at surprising speed towards Brooke.

"are- are you alright?"

The Ice legend was still unconscious so they couldn't respond to Marie's question. The other, the Electric-type, on the other hand seemed to still be barely clinging to consciousness. Enough to shakily raise a hand and flash a thumbs up. "N-never better, kiddo." She said, wincing as she did. "Looks like...you scared him off. Tough little s-squirt aren't ya?"

She looked over in concern at the other. "Hey could someone...check on Articuno for me? I would but... this tree is c-comfortable."

When Taiga's icy fang bit into the Rampardos's shoulder he tried to toss her off. But the tenacious shark-like girl hung tight and Rampardos's flailing soon started to slow as the chill from the attack crept its way through his body and he collapsed to the side. Unable to move.

Meanwhile the Bastiodon seemed unfazed by Scarlet's angry attack. Merely lowering his head slightly and letting Scarlet strike the shield-like mane around his neck. The Gijinka's body flashed then and took on a steely shine, as he prepared his Iron Defense. "Like I said, you're nothing, not compared to my defense." There was something in the tone that made Scarlet feel more pumped up before. Yet, despite this, she would also feel a confusion work its way into her system. Making it hard to tell what she was attacking.

And then the Bastiodon let out a draconic pulse from his palm.

Isole glanced over at Taiga. "That shield is going to be a pain. Why don't we do something about that?"

Raphael didn't do anything as Nine's flames washed over his hands. The fire scorched his hands and arms but he just continued onward, cackling with glee, as his claw raked across Nine's body. The Houndoom would feel as though something inside of him was being torn out despite the lack of a physical wound.

Raphael shrieked as Lok struck him from behind and, spinning around, the disciple started throwing Shadow Balls in every direction. Most at Lok but some even towards Nine and Gwen.

The latter of which didn't notice as she was focusing on increasing her power. Mind swarming with more and more dark thoughts. So much that an aura began to seep out of her body. Which prevented her from noticing the ghostly attack heading her way.

Kayla had dove behind one of the tombstones as one shadow ball went towards her. As she landed she felt something under her. And several hands and arms burst from the soil to grab at her.

The girl strucked against them, pulling them away and darting off, only to have one grab her by the ankle.

She looked back and saw a skull poking out of the ground. Disfigured with one jagged horn she couldn't tell if it had been a gijinka previously or not. Still, her Signal Beam caused the thing to withdraw and she started to run farther from the group. Trying to calm herself down enough so that she could fade away like usual.

DcxYSU0.png?1

As the legend in the tree had stated, Marie had managed to stop Lucario. It wasn't as though she had driven him off, nor did she provide any bit of a challenge for the man. However, she had stoop up to him and still managed to win. She knew this, and having a legend affirm this, the girl couldn't help but shake a bit in excitement and joy. This was stopped, both by the soreness in her body reminding her of how wrong it was to consider it a victory and the legend telling them to go check out the other downed one. Snapping back to attention, Marie just stammered out an, "oh...right."

Making her way over, the girl began to walk over to where the other legend was. Of course, this was less a walk and more a hobble as Marie's body still wasn't entirely cooperating with her. Eventually, though, the girl had gotten to the legend and bent down. Tapping the unconscious legend's face with her fingers, Marie simply asked, "um, hello?" Unfortunately the legend seemed to be entirely out of it, though Marie could tell that the woman was still breathing nor did it look she was dying. Looking back to the woman in the tree Marie called back,  "she's still alive. I don't have any medicine or anything on me, though."

The legend stuck in the tree began sit back up, wincing in the pain as she did so. "Ah, well, that's good to hear...sorta."

With the fight being done and her assured her victory, Marie began to look between the two legends, now remembering there was something strangely familiar about them. "So um. You two are legends, right?"

"Yup, and as you can see we live up to that title oh so spectacularly."

Marie gave a nod to the legend. She had thought they must have been something else if they had managed to fight the godslayer without holding back and were still as alive as they were now. However, she wanted to make sure of something still and asked, "do you know Moltres?"

"She's our sister. We came here, well, to go grab her."

Marie's eyes lit up as she suddenly seemed re-energized by the revelation she was given. "Oh really? Well, um, I think she was in Northshore, well, that was awhile ago- but, um, um..." Meeting the sisters of the legend she had referred to as "big sister" was an almost surreal experience to the girl. Wondering more about the legends and what they were like now, Marie's face went flush with embarrassment as she was having trouble actually forming words to speak to the woman. 

"Um um? This some kinda code I don't know?" The yellow legend laughed, only to grimace in pain as they grabbed their side. 

"Ah, uh, sorry." Snapping out of her star struck state, Marie asked, "where are all of you going?"

"Don't know yet. But we're all being summoned. By the big guy himself." She points up to the sky.

The girl looked at the sky, confused, asking, "big guy?"

"You know, Rayquaza."

Marie thought about it for a moment. She had known that name sounded familiar but she couldn't figure out why. Given who it was, she figured it was probably the name of some legend, but unfortunately Marie's knowledge on the non-alolan legends was pretty shaky. She had only really known of a few of the bigger ones, as well as all of the ones related to the sea. Thinking about her favorite of the water legends, Kyogre, the girl suddenly remembered why it was that the name 'Rayquaza' sounded so familiar. Looking with yet another expression of shock, the young Brionne couldn't but let out an, "ehhhhhhh?"

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy was lost in his thoughts again, finally being able to sit up. He hurt and everything stung like a Beedrill swarm and their needles, but he fought through this. In his mind, he played out what he saw with this Lucario...how acted...how fast he moved (or at least what he could see)...

"Looks like despite everything, you're still alive. The bad guy left, so we should quit having dreams and get back on the road, and make sure to avoid that guy again in the future. Isn't that right, Mr. Roarton?"

The Incineroar snapped away from his thoughts, hearing Nani speak to Keanu, but making it known she also was talking to him. He only gave a small smile, before finally working up to standing. "...depends..." was all he said, leaving his answer to Nani quite ambiguous at this point, but probably driving the point across that it wasn't over.

"where are all of you going?"

"Don't know yet. But we're all being summoned. By the big guy himself."

"big guy?"

"You know, Rayquaza."

"ehhhhhhh?"

Randy looked and saw that Marie seemed to be doing alright, which put his heart at ease. However, she was speaking currently to Zapdos whilst making sure Articuno was alright...all of which were related to Moltres, so it definitely explained the whole similar features thing between them and Moltres. Though the part that got him...was they were summoned...by Rayquaza of all Legendaries.

"...Rayquaza? Huh...of all the Legends, I would've thought it might've been a different one calling for you all..." Randy shifted towards Zapdos. "...why's he summoning you right now?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe cause of people like that guy we all had a lovely chat with. Just a guess."

"...Fair enough." he sighed, before gearing for his next question. "...speaking of...who was he? I know he's a Godslayer...that much is certain. But...seeing as he's the only other Godslayer we've seen, this one was...on a whole 'nother level."

"Dunno, some strong wacko, I imagine." She then tried to get back up to her feet, slowly sliding up the tree.

Randy figured that was fair, though it was obvious that Zapdos was nothing like Moltres in terms of personality, which definitely made it easier to speak to. "...least you two are okay. Though I...wish we did better there...least now, I know what I'm expecting."

"What're you on about? You don't have to worry about that guy anymore."

"He's still out there though..." he shrugged slightly. "...and aside from Yveltal which did a number on me, he's been the only one in this region that's been that difficult to beat. And...either it's fear or excitement of someone stronger welling up in me...but I have to adapt to what happened and learn from it."

The woman looked over at the others in Randy's group, "So this guy nuts too I take it?"

"Nuts or not...I lost and I'm taking into account what happened." Randy chuckled, shrugging again. "Gotta adapt, otherwise I can't beat him the next time our paths cross...might now be smart...but I'll be going with my gut on that situation when the time comes. Cause that's what he would've done..."

8GrkkS0.png

It didn't seem as if Ari's roar had done any good. Gritting his teeth, the Litleo watched Mac and Zekrom go head-to-head, or more like fist-to-fist in this case. The legendary seemed rather...well, excited. He seemed excited. It felt odd, but maybe Ari was just used to it being different? To the legendaries fighting against the Godslayers, and being angry. This was one of the few opponents they'd had that wasn't angry. Or hateful. Or trying to kill somebody.

He felt excitement rising through him. Yeah, this was how it was supposed to be.

"This isn't all at all!" the Litleo shouted, running forward, hoping to Take Zekrom Down.

--

m0FODxE.png

The Huntail growled and stepped forward. "Shame to scar up such a pretty face but don't think I won't."

"You need to come up with new lines," Easter drawled. "You really sound like a two-bit villain when you say things like that." He grinned. "And you'll go down like one too!"

To the side, Dora clapped her hands. "Oooh, pretty! Do it again do it again!"

"Sorry, Dora," the Sylveon smiled at her. "Going to have to wait on that. I need to beat up this nasty bad guy first," his eyes narrowed as he turned back to face the Huntail. "Attacking a kid...that's a coward's way out." He took the Aqua Tail with a grunt of pain, but didn't move. If he moved, then Dora might...well, he just didn't have to move then. Instead, the Sylveon raised his hands and fired off a Moonblast at the gijinka.

--

UmBSVSF.png

As Keanu woke up, he felt...rather like throwing up. He'd been kicked, hadn't he? His head also felt like it was splitting open, so that was another thing. Why am I alive? Not that he wanted to be dead, not at all, but he rather expected to be dead. Though why exactly was that? What had he been doing? As he gazed around, his unfocused eyes landing on the others around him, he started to remember. Oh yeah, that's why. I just got beaten half to death.

Nearby, Randy muttered something, "...go with your gut...even if it's not a-akamai..."

Huh? There was something familiar about that...something bad, though, since just the thought of it made his gut clench and he wanted to throw up even more. But whatever it was, he couldn't think of it right then, and there were more important things to focus on anyway. Like making sure he stayed alive.

Then he got poked with a stick. "Rise and shine," oh no, it was her. "Looks like despite everything, you're still alive. The bad guy left, so we should quit having dreams and get back on the road, and make sure to avoid that guy again in the future." Turning her head in Randy's direction - it seemed he was also getting up - Nani added "Isn't that right, Mr. Roarton?"

"Ugaaah," Keanu moaned miserably. "Fine, fine, I'm up," he swatted the stick away, and slowly but surely sat up. "Though I could go for another nap or two."

As the others rose to their feet, the Pikachu stayed in place, digging around in his berry bag. "Ah hah!" he held aloft a few Sitrus berries, shoving one down his throat. "I needed that," he sighed. Feeling much more alive, the electric type moved around the group, distributing berries to them as he listened to their conversation. He didn't say much though. The idea of there being some sort of legendary summit meeting was surprising, but nothing really surprised him anymore. And, normally, he'd protest Randy trying to involve himself in something so big, but...well, something had shifted inside of him. Gijinka that did things like this...killed others so indiscriminately, needed to be stopped. It wasn't akamai at all, and Keanu had made it a point to live smart and survive, but what was the point of constantly running? Sometimes, you just had to stop and fight.

"If we meet him again, I'll help too," Keanu smiled. It wasn't a smirk or a cheesy grin, but a genuine smile this time. "Can't leave you bruddahs to struggle through by yourselves. You'd never make it," this time he did smirk.

"Here," he approached Zapdos with a little nervousness as he held out a couple Sitrus berries. "Not sure if it'll help that one over there," he jabbed a thumb in the general direction of the fallen gijinka, "but it'll help you at least."

Kazo wasn't sure what he expected. Trying to arm-sword battle with a legendary obviously wasn't going to end well for him. He was hit in the chest, and while it didn't cut, it hit like a runaway Tauros. He was pushed back, the pain in his chest screaming out to him. Still, he caught himself before he fell to the ground. Mac had ran in to attack, and she was easily overpowered. Zekrom was so much stronger than anyone else they had fought so far!

"That's not all I hope!" Zekrom bellowed out his challenge. 

"This isn't all at all!" Ari shouted back in defiance, charging at the legend. Kazo couldn't let the little guy rush in all on his own. He ran towards Zekrom, leaping up into the air and diving down, hardening his head and hoping to crash into the legendary.

Denku stood up, his vision finally clearing as his mind cleared itself from the confusion. He could see Easter hand everything under control, however, it didn't seem like that was the case for Brooke, who had slipped out of her giant flaming armor, leaving herself wide open for an attack from her icy opponent. Denku wasn't going to let that happen, at least not without a fight.

He fired up his jets once more, flying across the bubble, drawing his fist back. Dark energy swirled around his fist as he raced against the clock, trying to close the distance and help Brook. It almost felt like time was slowing down as he threw forward his fist, firing a Dark Pulse at the Cloyster. He only hoped that he made it in time.

EOlaaCE.png?1

While Nine's attack had managed to strike true, the Houndoom couldn't do much to stop the rampaging berserker that was Raphael as he came to attack him. With pain radiating across his face as the claws raked into him, Nine stumbled back as the disciple's attention seemed to be taken up by something else. Though his body was, more or less, still intact from the claws striking him, the pain and exhaustion that he was feeling was proof enough the attack still landed. As the man then went to rain shadow balls at them, though mostly Lok, Nine went to parry the attack away from him. Sending a dark pulse at the shadow ball to deflect it, Nine managed to side step the attack before letting loose a stream of flames into the banette's back. 

Raphael's attention was turned back to Nine and the mad ghost simply charged through the flames, going for yet another shadow claw against him. Seeing the claws come at him, Nine stepped to the side the claws were moving in, firing off yet another dark pulse to deflect the arm away and avoid the attack. However, the disciple's reflexes were still in another league as he raised his arm to attack with yet another shadow claw with his other arm. Not being able to avoid the attack from where he was, Nine then charged his body with darkness as he quickly looked for a way to minimize as much damage as possible. Stepping towards Raphael, Nine used his foul play attack to punch the disciple, then getting slammed by the arm instead of the claws. 

Being knocked away, Nine stumbled on his feet, doing his best to stay at the ready despite clearly being pushed to his limit. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, though, as despite not being next to him anymore, Raphael was still furiously and madly swinging his claws around. 

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Temple of Time and Space

"Now that's real wrestlin'!"  Taiga said, pumping her bicep and facing the crowd, fufu'ing as the Rampardos was dragged out of the ring.  She rubbed the sore spot on her head, wincing with pain.  "Sheesh...that guy was a real hard head.  Almost as hard as mine."  She then turned back to the ring to see Scarlet flailing about with the other opponent.  

"That shield is going to be a pain. Why don't we do something about that?"

"Gotta save Chrome dome again, huh?"  Taiga rubbed her chin.  "Well, why don't you just get to freezin that metal.  Make it super brittle.  Let Scar and I handle the rest."  Taiga started off at the Shield bearer with blinding speed.  "Scarlet!  Give that sucker all you got!  I don't wanna hear any excuses!"  She reeled back her fist, waiting for Isole to throw her Blizzard.  The rest was up to the armored clad red head, now.