LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

Team Alola, Day 27, Trailsau

"I'm just here to buy time, and it looks like I've bought just about enough of it. I win."

Allie growled as the rain hit against her skin. This felt familiar to her in the worst ways. However Nani's words caused a savage smile to appear on the woman's face. "You think your little friends can do any better than you? I'll just take them out too!"

"You sure you don't want to just call it a draw?"

"I don't think you understand the situation. This can only go down one way. With you in the ground!" She crouched down and placed her hands on the ground and several huge shock waves started to spread out all around her.

Team Karaoke, Day 37, Deadlands

Kayla, still barely holding on, was able to see as Shaymin transformed right before their eyes. And not only transform but completely destroy two Gijinka in one single swoop. Not just that but her...his? Their entire attitude changed at the drop of a hat. Kayla struggled to get up, watching nervously as the Legend spoke to her. She glanced around side to side, unsure how to respond, and just settled for a weak "Are you....unharmed?"

Meanwhile the pair of Gastly, unknowing that the rest of their group had been dispatched, were still trying to attack the pair of Gwen and Lok. The confusion that Lok had put them both under made that rather difficult.

Gwen was preparing to attack one of them with a Hex. Both of them seemed to notice and were ready to counter with Sucker Punch. Their ghostly fists came up and struck each other on the chin. Knocking each other out at the same time.

The Mismagius blinked for several moments, hand raised in the air, still ready to attack. Then she slowly lowered her hand and looked at Lok. "Well, I guess that went well."

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Keep her from causing any more damage." Elsa said, gritting her teeth as she continuously pushed out her ice to cover more of the raft. "Sorry, can't....I gotta focus."

Mac clutched her head as the ringing sounded again. Even Tornadus looked to be having some trouble. Which Mia took advantage of by hitting him in the side of the head with a powerful Fire Punch.

Combined with the ringing noise Tornadus seemed to be unable to get his bearings. Then Kazo came forward and slammed into Mia's stomach. The Miltank coughed and doubled over. The ringing stopped and Mia snarled at Kazo. She grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up to slam him down onto the ground.

After recovering from the attack Tornadus seemed to be growing angry. Which was evident by his next action. "Oh, screw it, you've messed around for too long!" The wind around him began to whip up and a powerful gust was launched towards Mia. Both her and Kazo were caught up in the Hurricane attack which also began to break apart the raft even more. "I just got to make sure you go down isn't that right?" Tornadus howled over the wind. "Well let's see you get up after this!"

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, Merm Palace

"You all right back there, kid?"

Dora, as it turned out, had moved to sit on the throne. She was giggling and squirming, sitting in various positions on the much too large chair. When Easter spoke to her she was laying back with her head hanging off the edge. "I'm the queen!" She responded. Then, looking over at the battling group. "Are you having fun?"

The group were forced to retreat as the stars struck their bodies. Regrouping around the Slowking before gearing up to attack again. After Easter's attack he suddenly would feel intense pain in his mind as the Future Sight attack went off finally.

And it looked like the Slowking was preparing another one while surrounded by the remaining soldiers.

---

Gisei stretched his arm out as Brooke explained the plan. "Better than nothing." He responded. His eyes were on the Phione, and he gave a rather pinched looking smile to the young Legend, before moving to the side to allow Brooke room to break down the blockade.

On the other side the king was directing the soldiers that had arrived. Nine of them all said with him in the front. The others were set up in staggered rows. A couple more and they would attack. The intruders were worn out and outnumbered. Even with Gisei on their side they wouldn't...

And then the rocks came flying out as the group burst into the hallway. A huge gout of water came out from between the stones and struck the king himself, shoving him backwards and forcing the other soldiers to group together on the sides.

Which was when Denku's Rock Slide landed on the soldiers, forcing them to cover their heads, and allowing the group to dart their way past. As Denku and Brooke cleared the group they recovered and started to surge forward.

Gisei leapt in the air, his launcher glowing purple, and slammed it into the ground. The Dragon Pulse spreading out and hitting the soldiers again as he stumbled his way past them.

They managed to reach the lift without being attacked but, as Denku and Brooke got on, Gisei hesitated. "If we all go they'll just stop it and bring you back down." He hit the lever to cause the lift to raise up. "I'll keep them from getting to it. You get Dora and the Legend girl out of here." He turned to face the soldiers as they cautiously approached. "Don't worry about me. The king may not agree with what we're doing but he's not an animal. Good luck."

Team Showdown, Day 31, Oasis

Rayquaza looked haggard as the group expressed their mission a success. He didn't seem to be all that excited about the information. Unlike before when he asked them about what happened he merely grunted and told them good work, without much a change in tone.

Magearna, next to him, looked at them apologetically and waved them to follow her out of the room. "You're covered in sand; I'll bring you to the baths." She declared.

Once out of the room Isole coughed. "So uh. Is he sick or something?"

The young woman let out a sigh. "I suppose you could say that. The others are getting...agitated. Especially Groudon and Kyogre. Those two have been fighting since you left and...well, when they fight the weather gets...bad." She looked back at the room. "And he has to keep it from going out of control. It's becoming...harder."

"Well that sucks...do we have to fix that too?" Isole said, clearly not liking the idea.

Magearna smiled. "No, no, you've done so much. I just thought you should know." She then continued on towards the baths. Before she left them there she asked if there was anything else they needed.

Isole looked at the baths, saw the steam, and groaned. "Ice." She said. "A lot of ice."

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"I don't think you understand the situation. This can only go down one way. With you in the ground!"

Uh-oh. No amount of acrobatics was going to get Nani out of that attack. The best she could manage was to stand her ground, hold her breath, and brace herself for impact. The hit was like being trampled by an angry Mudsdale running straight into her. It knocked the breath out of her, knocked Nani onto the ground, and seriously this hurt. Nani took a moment on the ground to catch her breath, before getting back up. That was a "no" on calling it a draw then. All that was left was to win then. Hopefully the others wouldn't waste much time getting here, but for now.

"Nice attack," Nani commented. Closely mimicking the same moves Allie had made, Nani slammed her own fists onto the ground, continuing "It's so nice, I think I'll use it too!"

Edited by Yui

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine had been expecting a few  things. He had expected either the Shedinja to be provoked by him and attack him, or to ignore him and keep up their mark against teh legend. In the case of the former he wasn't really sure he could win against them in his current state so it was little more than a bluff. In the case of the latter, he again wasn't quite sure what he'd be able to do to stop them. As such, Nine was prepared for nothing good to come of this, but was going to do his best as he always did. Needless to say, what followed was far out his realm of expectations. In a flash the legend had seemed to change before him. And in a blink they had managed to dispatch of the two Shedinja with seemingly trivial effort. While Nin was surprised by the legend's sudden surge of power -though they were still a legend - that did little to prepare him for what came next. 

As he turned to face the legend, his face went stunned as he looked at who was now before him. What was once a graceful and peaceful looking maiden seemed to be replaced with none other than a young boy. In appearance, they didn't seem all that older than Victini and their attitude certainly seemed to fit more in line with that legend's, then the peaceful and pacifist one that he had spoken to not ten seconds ago. Maybe he was simply hallucinating from blood loss? That didn't quite make sense though, as a cursory glance revealed that Nine was not, in fact, bleeding - or at least to any severe extent. Regardless, he couldn't quite make sense of what he was seeing, his mind a whir both from shock and overall pain and fatigue that all he could do was let out a, "ha." 

Wincing in pain as the curse radiated through his body once again, Nine lost his balance and toppled onto the ground. With a smile on his face, mixed with pain and disbelief he just let out another, "hahahaha. Man. You legends, you really are all surprises." Nine winced in pain again, the laughing doing nothing to ease his pain as he said, "glad to see you're alright." Still lying down on his back, Nine looked up as best he could towards the ghosts of his party saying, "I don't suppose you guys know what to do about a nasty curse, or something?"

Kazo scored a direct hit on Mia's stomach, and the ringing finally stopped. That was good. What wasn't good? Mia grabbed his waist. Mia then just raised him over her head like she was a wrestler, and slammed him into the ground, knocking the wind out of him. He then heard Tornadus's voice ring out.

"Oh, screw it, you've messed around for too long!" The wind around him began to whip up and a powerful gust was launched towards Mia. Both her and Kazo were caught up in the Hurricane attack which also began to break apart the raft even more. "I just got to make sure you go down isn't that right?" Tornadus howled over the wind. "Well let's see you get up after this!"

Kazo knew that he shouldn't stay in this wind, as it was already much stronger than what he was used to, and it was just getting stronger. He rolled over, keeping low to the ground as he crawled out of the wind. Taking a deep breath, he got back onto his feet and further away from the attack. When he felt he was far enough, he turned around, taking a deep breath and fired off a Dragon Breath at Mia. This might work!

This was going well, uncharacteristically so. Not that Denku was complaining, mind you, it was just slightly worrying. Still, the plan worked, and they got to the lift. Soon, they'd all be home free... well, not everyone.

"If we all go they'll just stop it and bring you back down." Gisei hit the lever to cause the lift to raise up. "I'll keep them from getting to it. You get Dora and the Legend girl out of here." He turned to face the soldiers as they cautiously approached. "Don't worry about me. The king may not agree with what we're doing but he's not an animal. Good luck."

"I'll trust your judgement on that then," Denku said as he held Phione close. "Good to luck to you," He said as the lift began to rise. "Thanks for your help," There wasn't much he could say. He met the prisoner for all of five minutes, and he was against releasing the guy in the first place. There wasn't much he wanted to say.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy could finally see Allie...and to his surprise...Nani was holding her own against her. And furthermore to his surprise...they both ended up using Earthquake...which only resulted in one huge Earthquake. The Incineroar grumbled and did his best to keep moving, while also keeping his footing steady to head towards the pair. J-Jeez! ...t-this was...not...how I was anticipating...this would go! he thought, really trying not to fall or tumble over.

Luckily for him, however...Allie seemed to be focused solely on Nani. This was an opportunity to at least do a bit of damage in the form of a sneak attack. Whilst still trying not to fall over, Randy charged a Fire Blast and immediately sent it flying towards the Tyranitar...it hitting her and he definitely could hear it.

"Oh for fuck sake this again?"

"Alola. Long time no see..." Randy said, making his way, still trying not to fall over from the effects of the Earthquake. "...oh right, before I forget, your old man in Mowloo said hi."

This, however, caused Allie to look furious. "You can tell that old bastard to die already! That is if you manage to survive this!" She then immediately shot out a Stone Edge towards the Incineroar.

Randy saw the Stone Edge coming, diving out of the way and looked at her. "No can do on that. To be honest, kinda like him...ya know, after the fact he threw my tail in jail."

"I don't really care what sorta things you're into just get out of my way already." She replied. Then she proceeded to adjust her position to be able to see both Randy and Nani.

"...that isn't even what I was going for there..." Randy blinked, shaking his head. "Sheesh...either way, can't let you do this. We know how this song and dance is gonna go. It'll end up the same with Moltres." he shifted his position slightly, preparing to attack. He didn't rush in head first this time, surprisingly. At this point...he needed to wait for Marie and Keanu to get to them as well. Marie proved immensely strong against Allie the last time...even though she was still a Popplio. This time, she's a different gijinka...plus, her combination with her and Keanu...that'll turn the tide. Randy thought, exhaling slowly. ...you can do this Roarton. You and this team beat Heatran...we can kick her tail as well.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Sky Palace

After the rather not so warm welcome, Taiga scoffed at Rayquaza.  However, once they were ushered towards the baths, Magearna explained to them, after some prodding from Isole.

"So uh. Is he sick or something?"  The young woman let out a sigh. 

"I suppose you could say that. The others are getting...agitated. Especially Groudon and Kyogre. Those two have been fighting since you left and...well, when they fight the weather gets...bad." She looked back at the room. "And he has to keep it from going out of control. It's becoming...harder."

"Well that sucks...do we have to fix that too?" Isole said, with a bit of annoyance leaking from her tone.  

"No, no, you've done so much. I just thought you should know." She then continued on towards the baths. Before she left them there she asked if there was anything else they needed.

"Ice." Isole demanded. "A lot of ice."

"You got any protein around here?"  Taiga said, stripping down to her wraps once more.  "I could go for some of that right about now...and some meat!  Those pies really did a number on my sweet tooth."  She picked at her teeth, flicking some crumbs into the water on accident.  She knelt down to scoop them out and place them on the tile.  She then proceeded to lower herself into the water, her skin re-hydrating after being in the desert for some time.  "Wonder what's in store for us next, eh guys?"  She called to the rest of the team.  "Who do you think's next on the menu?"      

DcxYSU0.png?1

As the young Brionne continued to make her way towards the fight, she could only begin to bubble with annoyance towards their opponent. She had looked up to Moltres and from what she could tell, the older girl was just a wandered of sorts. She had told Heatran she'd come to meet him again, and he was just trying to keep the town from exploding. And Yveltal...well, they were a weird and dangerous one for sure. Solgaleo and Lunala had helped the people evacuate from Alola when it was under attack. And she was sure the Tapu were doing their part to protect the people as well. Almost all of the legends she had met seemed to be nice people - helpful people who were looking out for the non-legends. There had only been one who she had thought was a big, dumb jerk, but even then she also had ended up leaving them alone. 

As such, Marie couldn't get Allie. She wasn't a fan of senseless violence. Even if her blood had been quick to boil in Trailsau, she didn't particularly enjoy the street brawl. And she certainly didn't enjoy the violence and murder that Blake had wanted to start. As such, she didn't like Allie. The girl was nothing but senseless violence. Either all of her experiences with legends had been bad ones or she was a big jerk just like Blake. Marie supposed that Allie could also just be dumb,  and didn't know how else to be a chaser, but no matter the reason, Marie knew that deep down whatever Allie was doing was wrong. And while Marie didn't like having to come to blows so often, she didn't want to see Allie do something so evil as kill Heatran. As such, the girl had begun to work herself up as she got closer to the fight. 

Of course, she couldn't much except work herself up and pick herself up off the ground. After all, there had been a strong earthquake that had been rumbling around them as they got close, and it had really offset her balance. And while she hadn't fallen yet, the sudden second earthquake that followed seemed to be good enough to knock her down. All the same, picking herself back up she eventually moved over towards Randy, who had already been engaged in fighting the girl and said, "yeah, there's no point anyway, since we already beat Heatran before you!"

8GrkkS0.png

"I'm gonna be honest buddy, I'm not really sure what we can do. Your fire will light the raft on fire, and I can't dig through wood..."

"Keep her from causing any more damage." Elsa replied, gritting her teeth as she continuously pushed out her ice to cover more of the raft. "Sorry, can't....I gotta focus."

"No, it's fine." Yeah, there really wasn't anything he could do here, was there?

Ari frowned. While he wasn't in the direct path of the Hurricane attack like Kazo was, he could still feel some of the wind from where he was. This wasn't good. Not only would it be a bad idea to get close to the fight while all of this was going on, he wasn't sure if the high winds would just blow out his Embers. So instead the Litleo concentrated on Working Up his power even more. "There's not much else I can do..." he muttered, before looking up and shouting: "Tornadus! The raft! It's breaking apart!"

Still, the legendary might not have heard him over the roaring wind, or even cared to listen. He sounded pretty mad back there, after all. So was Mia. Everybody was mad, and fighting, and the day had started off so happy, too.

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter sweatdropped at seeing Dora lounging on the throne, but he couldn't help the spark of relief that coursed through him. Shaking his head, the Eeveelution turned back to the others, closing his eyes briefly when the Future Sight attack hit. He glared straight at the Slowking. "You've been annoying this whole time," he said, charging up a Moonblast to throw at him. The man was surrounded, but by now, Easter didn't care. He would blast through them all to get to that gijinka if he had to.

Unfortunately, it looked like one of the idiots had decided to get in the way. One of the Corsola, and it seemed like the attack was enough to get them out of the fight. Growling out in frustration, the Sylveon's ire rose as the Frillish summoned large, shadowy-looking orbs that were sent straight at him. Avoiding some, but not all of them, Easter tumbled to the side, catching a glimpse of the other Corsola out of the corner of his eyes. "Oh no you don't," he said, noticing that it seemed to be wanting to get behind him.

He had to remain calm, no matter how much he just wanted to blast through all of these chumps and find the others. The hostile way they acted...didn't bode well for the others. Perhaps he wasn't the only one to have acted violently before. Or maybe the king was just being a plain old jerk. Either way, he had to think strategically right now, and with multiple enemies like this, Swift was his best bet. Even if that Slowking was being a pain in the derriere.

Grimacing as another barrage from Spike Cannon started, Easter ignored the pain--and the familiar rise of fightfightfight blood roaring in his ears with dark laughter slipping between the cracks. He couldn't let himself lose control. Not yet, anyway. Releasing another round of Swift, the Sylveon panted slightly as he glared straight at the Slowking, blood dripping down his face from a small cut on his forehead.

--

UmBSVSF.png

It looked like things were getting shaken up over there. Literally shaken. Cracks had started to form in the ground ahead as both Allie and Nani used a move that seemed to split the earth in two and cause it to rumble. Keanu almost fell over himself, were it not for the balancing skills he had honed from surfing on the waves.

Randy forged ahead, already starting to banter with Allie as he...stood in place? Huh. He wasn't actually rushing into a fight for once.

"Yeah, there's no point anyway, since we already beat Heatran before you!"

Keanu rolled his eyes. Way to taunt the enemy there. Strolling up next to the two, the Pikachu yawned and stretched his arms. "So, we gonna scrap then?" It really seemed like, no matter where they went, they ended up fighting. It was almost ridiculous at this point, but the electric type was starting to expect it lately. "Guess we have no choice."

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

"Are you....unharmed?"

"Hahahaha. Man. You legends, you really are all surprises. Glad to see you're alright."

"Course I am!" the youth replied confidently. "I'm the great and powerful Shaymin, after all, mwahahaha!" He threw his head back and laughed. "Even some of the bigger legendaries fear me," he blustered. "You saw how I took those two down, right? Bam, kapow! Just like that," he threw a couple air punches before finally appearing to notice the conditions of the others. "Oh, wow. You don't look too good, do you?" he said bluntly as he leaned down and poked at the Accelgor.

"Sorry," he shrugged his shoulders at the group. "I'd help, but I'm not the healer. Other Me is. I'm the cool one, the one that gets stuff done." He pointed a finger at his chest proudly, then looked at the fallen ghosts around them. "It's just too bad there weren't more baddies to fight. It's been years, no, decades, or maybe centuries?" he scratched his head as he got distracted, before shaking his head in annoyance. "Bah! Point is, it's been way too long since I got to show my stuff. You get me, right?" He glanced at each of the group in turn. "You gotta. You're all fighters too. Or at least most of you are, anyway."

Deadlands Team Karaoke

Lok smirked as his Confuse Ray did their thing, watching as the two Ghastlys knocked each other out. Lok turned to Gwen, giving her a shrug. "I guess so." He said, before turning his attention to the legend. They seemed... different, from the last time that he saw them. He thought that the Legend was a sweet girl, but instead he saw a rather confident boy. Shaymin was talking about the other him, which would explain where the legend that had appeared originally went. "Hey, thanks for the help back there." Lok said, rubbing the back of his head. "That long though, huh?" He never stopped to think just how old these Legends were. He must have been dying to pull of some cool moves like that. Lok simply nodded his head at Shaymin's comment.

Oasis Team Showdown

Rayquaza didn't seem to be doing all that great. As it turned out, he was being worn down by the other legend's butting heads. She felt a bit of sympathy for the guy, especially since the fighting had to do with Groudon. She might not have known much about Kyogre, but she knew Groudon was a bit of a knucklehead. As Magearna led them to baths, she asked them if they needed anything. "Some water would be nice." Scarlet said, before making her own way towards the baths. As she prepared to get into the waters, she heard Taiga ask them who they thought was next. She thought about it as she entered the water, before giving her answer. "Ideally it'd be one of the Swords of Justice, but going with what Landorus said, I doubt it. My guess would be... Lugia." She said, turning towards the shark girl. "Whoever it is, though, we'll be ready."

The plan went shockingly well. Between the explosion from the Superpower, Denku’s Rock Slide, and the Hydro Pump from Gisei a path was cleared that they all managed to dart through. Then they made it to the life.

Brooke grimaced at what she knew was the truth. She wasn’t personally attached to Gisei, but to see the man imprisoned again for a crime he didn’t commit… it reminded her too much of Deku, and the injustice that ran rampant amongst their governing body. “Thanks. Sorry… sorry we couldn’t get you out of here,” she mumbled. Her jaw was tight, and her clenched fists trembled. She so badly wanted to stay and shove her sneaker up that oh-so-righteous Kingler’s ass. 

The lift shuddered. Gears whirred to life and it began to rise. “Give ‘em hell. We’ll handle the rest.”

The Earthquake that Nani sent out wasn't as strong as Allie's but the Tyranitar hadn't been expecting the strong attack from the small girl. She was nearly knocked off her feet and grit her teeth from the pain. But that was fine. What really pissed her off was when a blast of flames blindsided her.

Once she got into a better position, so she was able to see all the group, she had to laugh as she realized that all of those punks from last time were here again. "Just like Moltres? Please, you're all beat up, I can tell, and this time you don't have a Legend on your side."

"yeah, there's no point anyway, since we already beat Heatran before you!"

"Even better, he'll be easier to kill. Just like you all!" The rain continued to fall but not just that. Along with the rain Allie summoned a rain of her own. Fist sized stones fell from the sky and pummeled the area around them. Forcing the others to have to fight while dodging.

And to add to this a frightful face appeared above Allie's head and the group felt their bodies react. Slowing down and making it even harder to dodge. "This time you'll all fall."

Kayla nodded slowly as Shaymin responded. She wasn't sure what was happening but...it did remind her of something. "You can....transform. Just like...Melloetta?" She said it as though it were a question. She didn't feel comfortable directly asking but she couldn't help but wonder if the two were related somehow.

Gwen gave a nervous smile as she approached the Legend. Passing by Lok she said to him, "Remember what we're here for." Sure they were supposed to protect this Legend but there was still the question of what the Omega fiends had wanted from her....him? There was something Shaymin could do that they needed she was sure of it. Which meant if she figured that out they could find a way for them to help her own home instead.

Being honest this form of Shaymin was much easier for Gwen to respond to. A young, energetic, boy. She was used to dealing with kids and, though he was older than her, the mannerism was familiar. She felt herself slip into her motherly ways naturally. "That was really impressive." She said, her smile turning more genuine and calm. "I can't pretend to understand the desire to fight but I can see you're incredibly strong. Do you have any idea why they would be after you?"

She hesitated. What she was about to say might sound suspicious to those not from here but... "Does it have something to do with...them? The one that lives underground?" Even now she didn't want to say the name.

The name of Giratina.

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

Mia growled as she tried to get her footing. Unfortunately for her the high winds and the unstable floor worked against her. Kazo's Dragonbreath came out of nowhere and, while the attack didn't generate much force, it did inflict a paralysis on the woman which caused her to nearly lose her footing.

At that moment Mac let out a battle cry and, instead of running away from the wind, ran with it instead. "Take this, jerk!" She shouted and jumped into the air. She was thrown by the wind towards the Miltank and, twisting her body, slammed her foot into the woman's face and sent her tumbling off of the raft and into the swampy muck below.

Tornadus howled with laughter at the sight. He tried to focus the winds in the direction the woman was. Blades of wind began to come with the powerful gusts, ripping the raft apart even farther.

"Tornadus! The raft! It's breaking apart!"

"It'll be fiiiine." Tornadus said, an almost childish grin on his face. It seemed that, after letting loose, Tornadus was struggling to refocus. "This woman's gonna learn not to mess with a Legend!"

Meanwhile Mac was starting to get blown away as well. She was trying to keep her position but she felt herself being dragged off towards where Mia had fallen. "I like to fight but I'd rather not do it in the water you know!" Mac called back.

The Swift attack Easter sent out pummeled each of the enemies. Including the Slowking, despite being protected by the Corsola. It didn't help that after said attack the Corsola had been knocked unconscious by successive Fairy attacks.

However now Easter was between the other Corsola and the Frillish and both of them decided to try and catch the Sylveon in a Bubblebeam attack from both directions.

As this happened the Slowking sent out a pinkish blast that, when it hit the Frillish, seemed to heal much of their wounds.

Dora, from her position on the throne, called out "Hey, that's not nice, don't be mean to my friend!" And shot mud from her mouth at the Corsola behind Easter. The mud covered the woman and seemed to slow her movements down. Though as she wasn't moving much to begin with it didn't seem to do much. She did, for a moment, look back at the Wooper in confusion.

---

Phione, being held by Denku, was chattering about the lift. Saying how weird it was to be moving up without water around to swim in. And wondering what that big guy with the big arm was talking about before.

The brief moment of chatting was interrupted as they reached the top though.

There was a hallway to go through to leave the area with the lift. However the are was almost entirely filled up. By a single, massive, Gijinka.

A ten foot tall, and incredibly wide, Wailord stood in their path. "King says not to let people leave. So sorry bout this but I gotta stop you." He said. Then, lowering his head, he shot off a huge spout of water that took up the majority of the hallway.

"Who do you think's next on the menu?"

Isole gave a shrug. "Could be anyone. I just hope we don't go somewhere hot again. Maybe we can find Articuno next." There was a glimmer in her eyes as she said that. Then it faded. "As long as they don't want us to go to that volcano and fight Heatran." She shuddered.

At Scarlet's mention of Lugia Isole perked up somewhat. "No, if anyone is going to bring him into the fight it'll be Captain...." She stopped, realized what she said, and grew uncomfortable. Knowing that it would bring attention to her. "Just...Captain has met him before...so yeah."

It was then that Magearna returned. Over one shoulder was a comically large and oddly perfectly cube chunk of ice. She also had a pitcher of water and what looked to be an entire side of deer meat under her other arm. "Um. I hope it's enough." she said quietly. "Please try not to make too much of a mess." She added, indicating the meat.

8GrkkS0.png

"It'll be fiiiine." Tornadus replied, an almost childish grin on his face. "This woman's gonna learn not to mess with a Legend!"

At least Mac had managed to make use of the wind somehow. She had almost flown toward Mia, slamming her foot into the Godslayer's face with a twist that sent the woman tumbling off the raft. However, even the Helioptile was starting to suffer from the strong winds. "I like to fight but I'd rather not do it in the water you know!"

"This isn't the time for this!" Ari snapped at Tornadus, rare anger rising up. Legendaries were supposed to be guardians, protectors. And yet here he was, putting them all in danger. "The raft is falling apart around us, and you're just making it worse!" Glancing toward Mac, the Litleo started to creep across the raft toward his friend, keeping his body low to the ground to hopefully prevent himself from being blown off as well. Stretching out a hand, he yelled, "Grab my hand!" Still, inside, he couldn't help but wonder if this would do any good. He wasn't that big, and he had nothing to extend his reach with either.

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter felt a brief burst of satisfaction at seeing the Corsola go down...that was neatly punctured by the Slowking's use of Heal Pulse on the Frillish. "You're really a pain in the neck, you know," he commented, glaring at the Slowking in the back. "There's only room for one healer here, and you're not it!" Glancing around, the Sylveon noticed that both the Frillish and Corsola had surrounded him, looking to catch him in a pincer movement. Which, normally he wouldn't have let happen, but his fixation on the stupid Slowking had let them maneuver around him.Thankfully, Dora had his back, shooting mud from her mouth at the Corsola. The mud seemed to slow it down, giving him just enough time to get himself out of the blast range. Quickly going through his options, the fairy type decided to duck into a roll--toward the side away from the Frillish. Now with a clear view of the Slowking, he sprang up, staring straight at his target. "Lights out," he muttered, charging up another Moonblast and aiming it right at the psychic type.

The attack ripped through the air and came at the Slowking in a burst of pink light. When the light faded, he could see the form of the psychic type, kneeling on the ground, but still conscious. The fairy type clicked his tongue. "Looks like I need to do a little more." Slowking were rare enough that he had forgotten they were quite bulky, at least when it came to special attacks.

Further back, the Corsola looked like it was gearing itself up to attack, though it was still shaking mud out of its eyes. To the side, the Frillish summoned yet more ball of shadowy energy as it tried to get between him and the Slowking. "Oh, no you don't," the fairy type muttered, beginning to run...right at the gijinka. It looked almost like he would use a Tackle attack on the ghost, but suddenly veered to the side, slipping around the jellyfish. Groaning as multiple Night Shade balls crashed into his back, the Sylveon blinked as he realized he was right between the Frillish and the Slowking. He began to grin, eyes just a little too bright and smile a little too wide for it to be normal.

"Hello," he giggled. "That was fun, but you know, you've been just a little bit annoying, don't you think?" he chirped. "Look at me," he gestured at himself. "I'm bleeding all over, and well, that's not very nice." He tilted his head to the side, hands behind his back, grin growing wider. "Weren't you ever taught about the sacred rules of hospitality?" His grin stretched almost to the sides of his face as he took his hands out from behind his back, revealing the charging Moonblast. "It's important to keep in mind. Otherwise you might just do something you'll regret." The Sylveon laughed as he threw the glowing ball of pink light forward, right at the Slowking. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the Frillish desperately leap forward, but it was too late.

"And now you see why you shouldn't treat guests badly, don't you?"

--

UmBSVSF.png

Keanu sighed when Allie began to trash talk them. Can we please just get to the fighting part? "Let's just get this done and over with."

Almost as if she was listening, the Tyranitar summoned fist-sized stones that rained from the sky. A frightening face appeared soon afterward, slowing their movements. "This time you'll all fall."

"Oh great," the Pikachu grumbled. "Just what we needed. More rocks." Taking the initiative to attack first for once--after all, he knew by now he wasn't getting out of a fight--the electric type ran ahead of the others and summoned a large plume of water. Guiding it to carry him past various stones, he let it lift him higher and higher, until he was standing tall over the ground type. "Try this on for size!" he shouted, letting the wave engulf the Godslayer in a rush of water.

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

"You can....transform. Just like...Meloetta?"

"Yeah, cuz I'm super awesome and all," Shaymin replied boisterously. "It's prepare for trouble, and make it double! Get it? Since there're two of me?"

And then the Mismagius girl came forward. "That was really impressive." She said, her smile turning more genuine and calm. "I can't pretend to understand the desire to fight but I can see you're incredibly strong. Do you have any idea why they would be after you?" She hesitated. "Does it have something to do with...them? The one that lives underground?"

"Ah," the legendary's enthusiasm died a little. "Why do you want to talk about them?" his nose wrinkled in disgust. "Let's talk about me. I'm pretty amazing, in case you haven't heard." He puffed his chest out. "Those chumps were probably after me because they wanted to test themselves against my mad skills." He crossed his arms, nodding confidently before looking up in realization, "Who are you people, anyway? What are your names? Or do you want me to give you nicknames? Because I totally can."

Without waiting for a response, Shaymin began to point at each of them in turn, starting with the girl in the hat. "You look like a Hatwoman," He pointed at the guy in the hood next, "And you can be Plasma Rider," he turned to the horned man afterward, "You seem like a Solarfire." Lastly, he looked at the girl in the scarf, "And you're totally a Ninja!" After saying that, the boy spun on the spot, jumping high into the air and falling back down with a dramatic pose. "And I am called," he paused rising from his crouch to stand confidently, "the great and powerful Shaymin...specifically Skymin right now." He put his hands on his hips. "You can also call me Cooler Shaymin, the Sky Warrior, or just plain Awesome!"

Edited by Sethera

Kazo was surprised, this fight wasn't going half bad...

"Tornadus! The raft! It's breaking apart!"

"It'll be fiiiine." Tornadus said, an almost childish grin on his face. It seemed that, after letting loose, Tornadus was struggling to refocus. "This woman's gonna learn not to mess with a Legend!"

"Yeah, no, I agree with Ari here, this is getting to be too much," Kazo stated. Mac wanted fight this guy? Typical. Mac man

"I like to fight but I'd rather not do it in the water you know!"

"This isn't the time for this!" Ari snapped at Tornadus, causing Kazo to blink. This was probably the angriest he heard the small cub. "The raft is falling apart around us, and you're just making it worse!" Glancing toward Mac, the Litleo started to creep across the raft toward his friend, keeping his body low to the ground. "Grab my hand!"

Kazo watched as the little cub crawled towards Mac, reaching out to try to grab her. Kazo quickly followed suit, also keep low to the ground until he was right on top of Ari. He then grabbed the cub's ankles and pushed him forward, trying to help him reach Mac and making sure he didn't fly off. The two of them could reach her, he knew it!

Not even one second. The moment they got off the lift, they were assaulted by a mountain of a man. That would mean another fight. Why was it always fighting? He swore to Arceus diplomatic solutions just didn't exist in this world. Well, if he couldn't talk him out of it, maybe Denku could guilt the man out of it.

"Really? Attacking women and children on sight? And here I thought both your king and people were fair and honorable people," Denku commented as he pressed himself against the wall, the water attack flying by dangerously close to him.

"I don't know bout no women or children I just know I'm s'posed to stop people."

"Of course, you're right. I shouldn't expect one who turned a blind eye to his king locking a child in prison to understand. Just following orders, right?" Denku rebutted as he began to try to close the distance.

"Why you saying so many confusing things?" He complains before shooting off another Water Spout, this one turned in the direction Denku moved. Denku used his air jets to push himself down to the opposite wall and dodge the attack.

"It's only confusing because you refuse to think," Denku added. This probably wasn't going to work. Brooke was likely just to dive headfirst into the fight anyways.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"Just like Moltres? Please, you're all beat up, I can tell, and this time you don't have a Legend on your side."

Allie...she wasn't wrong. They didn't have a Legend on their side this time, and yes he was a bit banged up from his bout with him. Plus, he couldn't use Malicious Moonsault...he hated the fact that the Alolan Guardians ended up making these Z-Moves usable in a battle a day...it would've probably helped. Then again, probably not. Allie faced his Z-Move before, so it might not work a second time.

"This time you'll all fall."

Great...a Stone Rain plus Scary Face...this is just bad. he thought with a growl, as he did his best to dodge the fist sized rocks. However, the first one on their side to make a move...was Keanu with a quick Surf.

"Heh...nice one Keanu!" Randy shouted, whilst still attempting to dodge the rocks, using Acrobatics to assist him. However, right now, he couldn't do anything. Dodging was the best thing he could do...after all, Keanu just used Surf. Meaning Nani and Marie had the capabilities to assist better. "Marie! Nani! Try and see if you can back Keanu up!"

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie only huffed more as the big bully Tyranitar seemed insistent on fighting. Marie had already been none too fond of Allie, but the more they spoke the more that she almost saw Blake in the woman she was fighting. Knowing who it was that had asked them to find her in the first placed, this only further annoyed Marie as Allie was practically spitting on what it was her father did. Grimacing at this, Marie shouted, "why is it always kill, kill, kill with you people!" As the Tyranitar went to go for her next attack, Marie was suddenly startled by the face she made, feeling her whole body start to slow down. 

As the rocks began to fall down at her, Marie knew that she was hardly fast enough to avoid the attack just by moving, but she still started to run to the side anyway. As a stone came close to her, she would open her mouth, blasting it away with water which would manage to veer the object away from her but wasn't a perfect solution to evading the attack. While she was in pain from a hard stone grazing her, the girl still looked determined to beat Allie. Knowing that two could play at the slowing game, Marie took a deep breath before letting loose a small breath of icy wind at Allie. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine, in all of his pain, continued to simply lie down on the ground in pain. All the same, he was still able to hear the discussion going on about both Skymin and the people from Omega. As the legend bragged about himself, Nine could definitely see a resemblance between them and Victini now. Not that he had anything that said the two were related, but it almost felt as if the two were siblings to each other. All the same, Nine's interest was piqued by the mention of something that was "underground." Curious both by not only that Gwen had said something about it, but that Skymin clearly knew who it was only made it all the more interesting to the boy. Though the legend seemed none too pleased to talk about it at the moment, and thus Nine didn't press on it. 

Instead, he merely chuckled as the boy gave them their strange nicknames. "Well, Skymin, the name's Nine. Though," he chuckled, "I guess Solarfire is fine." Looking directly at the legend he said, "and well, myself, I'm a chaser. Getting close to finishing up too." Clearing his throat, he said, "but, well, that's not why we're here. More to the point, what are you doing here, just, in the middle of this grove?"

Deadlands Team Karaoke

Lok nodded at Gwen as she mentioned why they were here. Gwen seemed to want to talk about some underground people, but Skymin was much more interested in talking about themselves. "Plasma Rider?" Lok said, pointing to himself. That was a nickname for sure, he thought. "My name is Lok and, just like Solarfire here, I'm also a chaser!" He said confidently, pointing towards himself. "And we came here to help you out with these hooligans!." He said, giving the legend a thumbs up, before taking a look around him. "And it seems like we did a pretty good job, I think." He grinned, turning back towards Skymin.

Oasis Team Showdown

Scarlet's brow raised as Isole talked about the captain meeting Lugia. "He has, has he?" She said, turning towards Magearna as she came into the room. Her hands seemed to be full with everything that they had asked. "Thank you." Scarlet said, sliding more into the water. It was nice to relax like this for once; even though in the grand scheme of things it hadn't been very long since they were recruited for this legendary scavenger hunt, it felt like it's been an eternity. Actually, now that Magearna was here...

"Say Magearna, any idea on who we're going to be looking for next?" Scarlet said, placing her arm over the edge as she relaxed. "Maybe overheard the man in green say anything?"

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"This time you'll all fall."

Well on the plus side, the whole gang was here. On the minus side, everyone was not only slowed down, but being pelted with rocks. Fun. What was a girl to do in this kind of scenario? Simple. Slip out of dodge and get to the one point where they were least likely to pelt people. Right in Allie's face. Keanu was already heading in in his own way, and as much as Nani would have loved to copy him, there were other attacks flying around already. It was possible she'd mess something up. So, she too would have to do this her own way. Following up on Keanu's surf attack, Nani - after catching a rock to the leg - leaned back and fell into the shadows. She sneaked along, darting across the battlefield, only to pop up behind Allie, with her better leg swinging at her head.

"Why is it always kill, kill, kill with you people!"

"Why is that the case?" Nani echoed. "Is your whole region made up of savages or something? Starting to wonder if I should've just stayed in Alola and tried my chances with the mysterious monsters of unknown origins." Not to say fighting was rare in Alola, but there it was more for sport and entertainment most of the time.

Edited by Yui

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

"Could be anyone. I just hope we don't go somewhere hot again. Maybe we can find Articuno next." There was a glimmer in Isole's eyes as she said that, a look she hadn't seen before. As quickly as it came, the look went away. "As long as they don't want us to go to that volcano and fight Heatran."

"Ideally it'd be one of the Swords of Justice, but going with what Landorus said, I doubt it. My guess would be... Lugia."

"No, if anyone is going to bring him into the fight it'll be Captain...." She stopped, realized what she said, and grew uncomfortable. Knowing that it would bring attention to her. "Just...Captain has met him before...so yeah."

It was then that Magearna returned. Over one shoulder was a comically large and oddly perfectly cube chunk of ice. She also had a pitcher of water and what looked to be an entire side of deer meat under her other arm. 

"Um. I hope it's enough." she said quietly. "Please try not to make too much of a mess." 

Taiga grinned, as she picked up the dish, swiftly.  

"Don't worry, Maggie!  I never leave scraps!  Fufufuf!"  Taiga said, leaning against the side of the water.  She took a large bite out of the meat, letting the flavorful juice run into her mouth.  As she moaned with delight, her eyes shot back towards Isole.  "Oh yeah!  Why do you wanna see Articuno so badly?!  Is she like...your mom or somethin'?!"  It was a dumb question, but anything that got Isole to talk was good enough.  "And about Captain...do you miss the Showdown?  Are you gonna go back after all this?"  

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

"Grab my hand!"

Mac grit her teeth as she saw not only Ari but also Kazo reaching out to her to keep her from flying off. "I don't need any help! We just gotta stop that woman!" But even as she said this she was taken off of her feet. Before she was whisked away by the wind she reached out and grabbed Ari's hand. The force of the wind would suddenly tug on the boy's arm, causing some pain, but he was able to hold tight and keep the girl from flying away for the moment.

The wind wasn't weakening though and even with all three of them being connected like this they wouldn't be able to keep from being blown away forever.

And so Elsa, tossing her hair angrily, stormed over towards Tornadus. She got right up to the point where the wind would start to affect her as well before stopping. "I've seen a few Legends but none of them were as CHILDISH as you!" She shouted, launching an Ice Beam in front of the man and causing a pillar of ice to raise in front of him. Causing the gusts of wind to split where the pillar was.

Suddenly Mac and the others would feel the wind die down around them. Soon after Mac tore her hand away from Ari's and put both hands behind her back. "Er, I didn't need that, but thanks for looking out for your leader I guess." She said.

"What's the big idea!?" Tornadus roared. "You wanna fight too?"

Mac turned to him and snapped. "I'll fight you later! But right now we have to fight her not each other! Can't you do anything besides blow wind?"

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

As the Slowking was struck by the Moonblast they started to fall. Right before their face hit the ground they flashed with energy and Easter would be struck by a last Future Sight attack.

The Frillish and Corsola stared at Easter in absolute shock at their tone and actions. The Corsola began to edge towards the doorway but the Frillish, who thanks to the Slowking, was mostly healthy, tired to attack. A geyser of salty, pressurized, water dumped down on Easter from above.

Dora, now laying on her stomach in front of the throne, wrinkled her nose. "Ew, salty hair." Then she started to giggle.

------

Brooke, having not expected such a large attack so soon after escaping the others, had to literally throw herself into the wall to avoid being struck directly from the powerful attack. Which made them hit their head against said wall, dazing them while Denku and the Wailord spoke. The next thing they clearly could see was the Wailord launching an unsuccessful attack on Denku.

The Wailord seemed to be getting frustrated. "You move too much! Just stay still already!" He then started to move forward, almost waddling towards Denku. As he got closer he raised his arms up high and his hands and forearms turned metallic as he went to slam down on Denku with his full weight.

"I. Hate. Getting. Wet!" Allie shouted as the Surf nearly knocked her off her feet. To make matters worse for her the Icy Wind hit her and, given she was already soaked with water, the effect was doubled and icy crystals formed around her body. Shivering she pitched forward as Nani kicked her. "Dammit you're all such pests!" She shouted out. "You wanna know why we fight? Cause there's no other way anymore! Something needs to change and it won't change by having a pleasant chat, not anymore!" The woman spun and struck Nani with the back of her hand, which was covered in Dark energy.

"You're just bumps in the road in the face of our power! Your struggling is futile! We'll win in the end no matter what!"

A pair of Stone Edge blades formed in her hands and she leapt into the air.

Using some of the falling rocks as stepping stones Allie jumped higher and higher. Then she dove down, heading towards Keanu, prepared to slam one of the Stone Edges into the Pikachu's body.

Gwen giggled at Skymin's nickname for her. "I'm Gwendoline, or Gwen for short, but you may call me what you want."

"Ninja..works." Kayla muttered. Now that the fight was over and the situation had taken a turn for the social the Accelgor seemed to be slipping back into her normal state of non-existence.

"I wouldn't call myself a Chaser really...just a traveler." She thought about his response to the question about Giratina. It was obvious the boy didn't much like the Dragon so it would be hard to get much out of them. "Your grove is very beautiful, by the way. I had no idea a place like this existed here. I've never been this far into the the land here so this comes as such a surprise."

She waited for the responses to her and the others before continuing. After all while she knew he didn't want to talk about it she knew they had to learn what they could.

"I don't know how much you know about the towns here, sir Sky Warrior...but the people of Omega, they worship...that one. I think...that's why this group attacked you. Something to do with them."

"Say Magearna, any idea on who we're going to be looking for next?"

Isole let out a relieved sigh as the woman seemed distracted from what she had said. She began to float across the water on her back, staring at the ceiling, as Scarlet talked to Magearna.

However her peace was shattered as Taiga spoke to her. Barely inclining her head at the shark she considered the words.

Miss Showdown? That was a weird thought to her. Did she miss them? "I...don't know." She admitted. "I've always just thought it was a place to be...until I left." She squirmed, clearly uncomfortable, but knowing that Taiga wasn't the type to just let things go, "it feels weird not having them around."

"As for Articuno it's just..." She sighed. "I'm tired of fire."

Magearna didn't seem to know how to respond to Scarlet. "Well...I don't know for sure...but it's just..." She looked to the side. "I don't think we have much time. He told me that the Godslayers were getting more desperate and aggressive. They were so careful before about where they attacked, who they attacked, when they attacked. But they have increased their attacks recently. He believes that...we'll have to take the fight to them soon or it will be too late. Whatever mission he sends you on...I think it will be the last."

8GrkkS0.png

Ari was just starting to despair when Kazo came over to lend a hand. Knowing the Gabite was there as well filled the Litleo with increased confidence. Now that Kazo was here, they could do it, he just knew it.

"I don't need any help! We just gotta stop that woman!" Mac snapped, but reached out to grab Ari's hand anyway when the wind threatened to take her off her feet. The wind wasn't weakening though and even with all three of them being connected like this they wouldn't be able to keep from being blown away forever. The fire type gritted his teeth as his feet started to slip on the raft.

Thankfully, Elsa managed to summon an ice pillar which gave them some relief from the wind. Soon after Mac tore her hand away from Ari's and put both hands behind her back. "Er, I didn't need that, but thanks for looking out for your leader I guess."

Ari rolled his eyes. "Of course you didn't." But he decided to let that lie in favor of the more important matter. Tornadus.

"What's the big idea!?" the legendary roared. "You wanna fight too?"

Mac turned to him and snapped. "I'll fight you later! But right now we have to fight her not each other! Can't you do anything besides blow wind?"

The Litleo facepalmed. I heard that fire types are supposed to be hotheads, but they have nothing on electric types and... He looked at Tornadus. Flying types? Grass types maybe? He is green. Whatever, he shook his head. "It means that you both need to calm down or nothing will get done!" he said, his patience as frayed as the raft. "Tornadus, do you have any other attack that won't cause the raft to break?"

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter groaned as the Future Sight hit. "You go down as badly as a Drifblim," he muttered, "Or a Skuntank." Distracted by the pain, he was too late to stop the Brine attack when it hit him. The rush of water managed to do more damage than expected, causing the Sylveon to clap his hands together even as his hair hung in front of his face. Head bowed, he concentrated briefly before rising and glaring at the Frillish. Undeterred by Easter's...well, inaction, the jellyfish released a jet of bubbles at him. Gritting his teeth, the Sylveon ran forward, ducking into another roll that had his muscles screaming in protest. Ignoring the pain, the fairy type shot out a ring of stars at both the Frillish and the retreating Corsola. Continuing to run, he grinned as a wash of golden light fell over him, the surroundings darkened for a brief second.

Renewed, the Sylveon powered up a Psyshock, throwing it right at the Corsola, who had turned back to make sure nobody was following it. "Sorry, but I don't need you to go back and warn the king. Not yet, anyway." His sinister smile would be the last thing the water type would see for a while, as everything turned black soon after.

Pivoting on his heel to face the Frillish, he giggled at the dismayed expression on the gijinka's face, which soon turned into a look of determination as it fired off yet another Night Shade. Dodging to the side, the Sylveon began to run once more. Soon enough, he had reached the ghost type, and, body glowing with a strange golden energy, released a massive star straight into the Frillish's face.

"Normally, I'd play around more," he said, dusting his hands off over the water type's unconscious body. "But I'm in a little bit of a hurry. I hope you can understand. Plus..." he tilted his head to the side. "You're not...my type." With one last giggle, the fairy type pranced off, stopping right in front of Dora.

"Come on, scamp," he said, stretching a hand out. "Let's join up with the others. And..." he tugged on a lock of still-drenched pink hair, sighing. "As soon as we get out of here, I'm going to have to take a bath."

--

UmBSVSF.png

"Heh...nice one Keanu!" Randy shouted in the back. When Keanu glanced back with a grin, the Incineroar was in the midst of dodging the rocks with an impressive display of acrobatics. To the side, Marie breathed out a blast of Icy Wind, and Nani...had disappeared. Oh well. The electric type shrugged. She was a ghost type, so she was probably doing some sort of attack.

"I. Hate. Getting. Wet!" Allie shouted as the Surf attack hit, shivering as ice crystals formed on her body and pitching forward when Nani showed up to kick her from behind. "Dammit you're all such pests!" She shouted out. "You wanna know why we fight? Cause there's no other way anymore! Something needs to change and it won't change by having a pleasant chat, not anymore!" The woman spun and struck Nani with the back of her hand, which was covered in Dark energy. "You're just bumps in the road in the face of our power! Your struggling is futile! We'll win in the end no matter what!" A pair of stone blades formed in her hands and she leapt into the air.

"Dude, you're too tense!" Keanu shouted back, "Lighten up a bit." Looking up, he saw amidst the rain and falling boulders, Allie shooting down, heading right for him. Oh, sweet mother of--. Eyes widening, the Pikachu stepped back, but he knew that wouldn't be good enough. Biting his lip, the Pikachu shot up a Thunderwave, to hopefully distract the Tyranitar even if it didn't slow her down. "Looks like now's the time to say alola and leave." With that, the electric type summoned a burst of speed to carry him away from that area, and hopefully from the attack.

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

The Houndoom was still lying on the ground for some reason as he spoke. "Well, Skymin, the name's Nine. Though," he chuckled, "I guess Solarfire is fine." Looking directly at the legend he said, "and well, myself, I'm a chaser. Getting close to finishing up too." Clearing his throat, he said, "but, well, that's not why we're here. More to the point, what are you doing here, just, in the middle of this grove?"

"Sleeping, that's what!" Shaymin, or Skymin, laughed. "You know, it got so boring after a while. Not as many people coming to challenge me, plus I was getting tired, so I decided to sleep for a while. Also this place is my home," he stretched his arms behind his back.

"Plasma Rider?" the Rotom said, pointing to himself. "My name is Lok and, just like Solarfire here, I'm also a chaser!" He said confidently, pointing towards himself. "And we came here to help you out with these hooligans!" He said, giving the legend a thumbs up, before taking a look around him. "And it seems like we did a pretty good job, I think." He grinned, turning back towards Shaymin.

"A chaser too huh?" the legendary asked. "Wow, I hit the jackpot! Not one, but two Chasers!" his voice sounded giddy as he approached the both of them. "And you're both...super cool! Not as cool as me though, of course," he grinned. "Thanks for helping out, by the way. Not that I couldn't have handled them myself, but I can't always let loose and do that."

The Mismagius giggled at Shaymin's nickname for her. "I'm Gwendoline, or Gwen for short, but you may call me what you want."

"Ninja..works." the Accelgor muttered.

"I wouldn't call myself a Chaser really...just a traveler."

"Yeah, I wondered about you," Shaymin said, turning to the ghost type. "You're more like Other Me, or More Boring Shaymin," he shrugged.

"Your grove is very beautiful, by the way. I had no idea a place like this existed here. I've never been this far into the the land here so this comes as such a surprise."

His expression grew more excited again. "Isn't it? Though it's...seen better days. Used to be that much bigger," he spread his arms out wide as if to emphasize.

"I don't know how much you know about the towns here, sir Sky Warrior...but the people of Omega, they worship...that one. I think...that's why this group attacked you. Something to do with them."

The legendary's face shuttered. "Tsk, bringing them up again," he grumbled, casting her a look. "I should have known...you're a local, aren't you Miss Hatwoman?" his gaze seemed to pierce right through Gwen. "You and Plasma Rider," he looked at Lok before turning back to the Mismagius. "But..." his eyes narrowed suspiciously before he pointed right at her. "You're weird," he declared. "And, it doesn't matter why that group attacked me. What matters is that they did and we beat them."

Edited by Sethera

DcxYSU0.png?1

As Marie had gotten her response from Allie, she only seemed to get even more annoyed at the Godslayer. They were talking about change and flaunting about how strong they were. While Allie seemed to think that change, whatever it was she  was even talking about, wouldn't it come from a peaceful chat, Marie felt that there was something deeply wrong with the sentiment. Or rather, something deeply wrong given who it was coming from. Grinding her teeth in frustration, Marie shouted, "you're wrong! But you wouldn't know! How many legends have you even talked to, huh!?" As she seemed to be reaching a boiling point of frustration with this girl she said, "you don't talk! All you do is this!" Marie let out a blast of water straight at the Tyranitar. 

The attack had landed dead on, and, as it did, Allie seemed to focus her attentions on multiple people at once. While it seemed that she was still going for Keanu, one of the stone edge blades she wielded exploded into a rain of stones that were directed towards Marie. Surprised by the sudden attack, Marie couldn't dodge so much as she could try to let loose yet another water gun to try and deflect the stones away from her, but the difference in power was clear enough that it most certainly wasn't going to work. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine, finally getting up into a sitting position, chuckled  at the raw confidence the young looking legend exuded. It certainly sounded akin to a child's boasting, albeit the grass legend showing that they had a degree of power befitting their status. As the talk with the legend continued, though, Gwen seemed to bring the topic back to he-who-shall-not-be-named, with Skymin once more being dismissive about it. While that was certainly enough to keep Nine's interest piqued about the topic, what happened next only caused the Houndoom to let out a soft chortle at the bluntness of his statement. It wasn't something one just came out and said, though, Nine figured that it was befitting of the overall childlike demeanor that Skymin had. 

Looking to Gwen, raising an eyebrow with a slightly curious expression, he seemed to be asking if she had something she wanted to tell them. Of course, he didn't press beyond that,  and if she didn't seem to want to, he would simply look back to Skymin. It wasn't as if he hadn't figured out that she was hiding something already, yet he was overall nonchalant about it. If it was something worth mentioning, it'd come up eventually, for better or worse. And he'd just have to deal with it when it did. 

"Well, Skymin, what're your plans now that you're out and about?" Looking back to Gwen he said, "and what're we going to do? Mission accomplished, right?"

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"Dammit you're all such pests! You wanna know why we fight? Cause there's no other way anymore! Something needs to change and it won't change by having a pleasant chat, not anymore! You're just bumps in the road in the face of our power! Your struggling is futile! We'll win in the end no matter what!"

The combination between Marie and Keanu definitely seemed to work, at least it was doing what it could to get under Allie's skin. However, it was obvious she was far from through with just that. A quick spin and she landed a kick to Nani and was now holding two Stone Edge blades...which truly impressed the Incineroar at this point.

Her target: Keanu. Randy knew he had to do something. But at the same time, Marie was also fending off one of the Stone Edge blades that started raining down as more stones. This wasn't going so hot. However, he did notice something: the Thunderwave that Keanu fired off at the Tyranitar, it made her temporarily slow. This was a moment he could use!

"Alright Roarton...bell's rung...get your tail in gear!" he psyched himself up, exhaling slowly. Shifting his position, he rushed forward.

BGM

The Incineroar ran at full speed in the direction of Allie, doing his best to dodge the stones. A good portion did happen to hit, but he was able to power through. He clenched his fists and watched as his arms began to glow with a white light. Keanu and Marie would have one advantage against this Ground/Dark Type, while at the same time, Nani had another advantage against her...he, himself, on the other hand...had only one move he could call upon to combat Allie.

With a roar, he jumped into the air and began to be launched towards the Tyranitar. His Brick Break fueled arms swinging down to block the Stone Edge blade, directing the strike to keep Keanu out of the firing range.

"Don't underestimate us...we aren't those same gijinka that was wet behind our ears when you fought us at Northshore..." he growled. "We've gotten stronger...and smarter!"

With Ari and Kazo working together, the two managed to grab Mac before anything else could happen to her, but of course, she wasn't happy about it.

"I don't need any help! We just gotta stop that woman!" Such is the life of someone traveling with Mac. Still, internal sarcasm wasn't going to help with this wind. The ice pillar Elsa made, however, did. "Er, I didn't need that, but thanks for looking out for your leader I guess."

Ari rolled his eyes. "Of course you didn't."

"Whatever ya say, Mac,"

"What's the big idea!?" the legendary suddenly roared. "You wanna fight too?" Mac turned to him and snapped. 

"I'll fight you later! But right now we have to fight her not each other! Can't you do anything besides blow wind?"

"It means that you both need to calm down or nothing will get done!" he said, his patience as frayed as the raft. "Tornadus, do you have any other attack that won't cause the raft to break?"

"Yeah, because we can't fly, and I doubt we can fight in this swamp. So if you have an attack that won't break the raft, now will be the perfect time to show it off," Kazo added, taking a peek around the ice wall. He had to make sure that woman wouldn't catch them by surprise as they argued.

"You move too much! Just stay still already!" The Wailord wailed, charging at Denku with his hands raised high over his head, intent on squashing Denku and Phione like a bug using Heavy Slam.

"Well, when you put it so nicely...," Denku muttered. Instead of retreating, Denku dashed forward, rushing straight at the man. However, instead of meeting him headfirst, he fell to his back and let out a blast of air, causing him to rapidly slide across the floor, his tough back letting him ignore the floor burn most people would get trying such a maneuver. He positioned himself, aiming and hoping to slide right in between the massive man's mammoth legs and out the other side. He figured the man wasn't smart enough to realize that was what he was doing. He was sure Brooke could probably fight her way outta this. Probably.

Deadlands Team Karaoke

Low gave the legend a thumbs up as he complemented his on his Chasering. "Yeah... I am cool..." Lok whispered to himself, beaming as he pumped his fist. His expression changed to one of curiosity as Gwen and Skymin talked. Gwen kept bringing up the one Omega worshiped, which brought him to frown. He turned to Skymin as he correctly called him a local, and nodded. "Born and raised." He said with a forced smile, although forcing it wasn't too difficult. The way Skymin talked brought a smile to the boy's face.

He turned to Nine. "Well, we should probably report back to Big and Scary himself that we've succeeded." He said, before turning to Gwen. "...and from there I'm sure we'll figure out what to do next."

Oasis Team Showdown

"I see..." Scarlet said. "So big green is getting restless. That makes two of us I guess." She turned back to Magerna, giving the assistant a smile. "Well, we better enjoy what little time we have to relax until then, huh?" She said, moving to grab the pitcher of water that Magearna had brought to her, drinking a bit from it before placing it down next to her. "Thank you, for everything." Suddenly, an idea came to her mind. "Say, why don't you relax with us for a bit? You probably need it just as much as we do, if not more." She chuckled softly, sliding deeper into the pool until the water was up to her neck.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

"I...don't know." Isole responded. "I've always just thought it was a place to be...until I left." She squirmed around in the water, as if to reply with just that, "it feels weird not having them around."

"I know what you mean...I don't know what it'd be like without you guys either..."  Taiga looked at her with a smile.  "Do you feel the same way about me?  About us?"  She rubbed her arm a bit, looking down towards the water.  "It's okay if you don't...maybe it was just a feelin'..."

"As for Articuno it's just...I'm tired of fire."

Taiga laughed, lightening the mood.  

"Don't worry!  I'm sure she'll just throw rocks at you instead!  Fufufufufu!"  Taiga stopped, as Magearna started to talk about the next mission.

"Well...I don't know for sure...but it's just..." She looked to the side. "I don't think we have much time. He told me that the Godslayers were getting more desperate and aggressive. They were so careful before about where they attacked, who they attacked, when they attacked. But they have increased their attacks recently. He believes that...we'll have to take the fight to them soon or it will be too late. Whatever mission he sends you on...I think it will be the last."

"Well, we better enjoy what little time we have to relax until then, huh?" 

"Agreed!"  Taiga roared, taking another bite out of her meat and chewing it with vigor.  "We'll kick some major ass, save the world, and get paid!"